UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> Why are women so Crazy?

10/10/12 11:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CruiserMan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I asked out a girl in a class I take. Turns out she is engaged. I didnt know. It was relayed to me that she wasnt interested. Which is fine.

But she then proceeded to tell everyone that I was in love with her. She described it in such a way that it made me seem as though she had somehow changed my whole world and yearned for her love.

This isnt the first time its happened. Im fine being rejected and never act as though I am personally offended. Yet these women act as though I am going to stalk them on facebook or sit out of their apt with my car idling as I adjust my binoculars to get a better peek.

Why the F do women over react this way?
10/10/12 11:52 PM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's ok man damn, calm down! Come down from the ledge already! There are other fish in the sea ya know. Everything will be OK. Meditate for awhile maybe? Phone Post
10/11/12 11:38 PM
mjeezy
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master - It's ok man damn, calm down! Come down from the ledge already! There are other fish in the sea ya know. Everything will be OK. Meditate for awhile maybe? Phone Post
. Phone Post
10/22/12 11:14 PM
Breezah
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master -  It's ok man damn, calm down! Come down from the ledge already! There are other fish in the sea ya know. Everything will be OK. Meditate for awhile maybe? Phone Post

Pics of you asking this question?

10/27/12 6:02 AM
Evzey
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How hot is she? 1-10 Phone Post
10/28/12 1:31 PM
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Breezah -
JiuKaraKwonThaiKungDo Master -  It's ok man damn, calm down! Come down from the ledge already! There are other fish in the sea ya know. Everything will be OK. Meditate for awhile maybe? Phone Post

Pics of you asking this question?

Well dang! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.