UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> ALERT: Tantalus stabbing

10/11/12 2:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MOB U2
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This guy was my good friend's triathlete buddy. I figure I thought I give the heads up, since unbeknown to me, when I put this on my FB I found that a lot of people I know bike there as well, even thought they aren't super fit people or anything.

All the victim remembers is that the perp drove a red Honda, was a tall, bald skinny dude with a grey shirt. The other details are in this news report.

http://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/story/19780013/bicyclist-reportedly-stabbed-on-tantalus
10/11/12 6:00 AM
FCTV808
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In other news, tonight in line at longs a kid and his mom purchased swimming goggles in front of me and the cashier yelled to the clerk if she had a knife to open the plastic goggle case for the kid. I pulled mine out and before I got to offer it to her, the clerk screamed and threw her handsup like it was a stick up.

Anyway
10/11/12 6:06 AM
Sgt. Slaphead
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOFL!
10/11/12 6:40 AM
MOB U2
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. That is a manly move. Bravo.

2. Was she hot at least? And if she was, did you not use that opportunity to apologize as a segue into inviting her to dinner and eventually offering to take off her panties b/c of the humidity?

If not, I will be ashamed of you when we meet our Father in heaven.

When I buy rubbers at Longs I always try to buy from the hottest clerk (if there is ever any at that location), and look her straight in the eye and do small talk. Make her uncomfortable, or maybe uncover the real slutty ones that will flirt with you. I had a former employee quit on me for a stable college job at Longs. She was a young dress code violating hottie (the kind that wears Hustler clothes to work!). I always tried to buy condoms at her location hoping that someday I'd be her mistake. Never had the chance opportunity.

10/11/12 1:23 PM
FCTV808
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

none of them were hot. :(
10/12/12 3:26 PM
shiki31
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brown bag um. Phone Post
10/13/12 11:14 AM
Jack Carter
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FCTV808 - In other news, tonight in line at longs a kid and his mom purchased swimming goggles in front of me and the cashier yelled to the clerk if she had a knife to open the plastic goggle case for the kid. I pulled mine out and before I got to offer it to her, the clerk screamed and threw her handsup like it was a stick up.

Anyway
Please yell me this is true Phone Post
10/13/12 3:20 PM
FCTV808

*yells "true"*
10/17/12 1:01 AM
JIMMYNAKS
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1st I'm hearing of this. I hope he does it again against an armed or trained person and dies. (Honda driver)

Re: knife....
I've opened my CS Spartan to assist people and get weird looks too.

Well Fug you then! Was just trying to help! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.