UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> Arrow...what did you think?

10/11/12 1:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
paw
1299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, guess who forgot to dvr Arrow last night?  (Hope it's onDemand.....)

Seems like it got good reviews.  Anyone see it?  What did you think?

10/11/12 2:20 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved it. Thought it was really good. Dark, gritty and there's something in the first five minutes that'll make your inner geek squeal Phone Post
10/11/12 3:25 PM
jped
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched and I liked it, YVEL MACHIDA what are you referring to
10/11/12 3:55 PM
YVEL MACHIDA
346 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jped - I watched and I liked it, YVEL MACHIDA what are you referring to
*spoilers*

The mask on the island with the arrow through it Phone Post
10/11/12 8:48 PM
Guerrero
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Comic Book Universe, Creator
YVEL MACHIDA - 
*spoilers*

Haven't watched the show yet, but I saw the mask in the trailer. I looked up the Wikipedia but there was no mention of you-know-who.

I hope he appears in the show eventually. Hes one of my favorite characters in DC ..well ... the pre-new-52 version, that is.
10/11/12 9:42 PM
YVEL MACHIDA

Guerrero -
YVEL MACHIDA - 
*spoilers*

Haven't watched the show yet, but I saw the mask in the trailer. I looked up the Wikipedia but there was no mention of you-know-who.

I hope he appears in the show eventually. Hes one of my favorite characters in DC ..well ... the pre-new-52 version, that is.
I read an article that said he will appear but I guess until it happens that's just rumor Phone Post
10/11/12 10:55 PM
grafzep
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really enjoyed it and liked what they did to his origin to amp up his motivation
10/11/12 11:08 PM
YVEL MACHIDA

grafzep - I really enjoyed it and liked what they did to his origin to amp up his motivation
Yeah, it was very Batman Begins IMO. Not a bad thing Phone Post
10/12/12 7:50 AM
Guerrero
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Comic Book Universe, Creator
I watched it and liked it a lot. They go real dark with Arrow's origin and I'm guessing they're going to keep flashing back to the island as the show progresses. I'm assuming that Arrow has probably had a run-in with you-know-who on the island and that person will show up in Starling city in the future.

I read somewhere that Huntress is going to show up in series.
10/12/12 8:28 AM
MarkRobinson
1105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I liked it. 

A lot of it is cheese but what are you gonna do? its a television show. 

i think ill follow strictly based on that little gem they showed in teh first 5 minutes. 

so rad. 

10/12/12 8:59 AM
Guerrero

Six15 Comics, Creator
He's a science whiz in the series, so hopefully we get to see more trick arrows.
10/12/12 9:05 AM
paw
1299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kudos all....naturally it's not available onDemand yet, but it is going to be rebroadcast tonight.  DVR is set this time.

10/12/12 9:18 AM
torquemada
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

paw -

Kudos all....naturally it's not available onDemand yet, but it is going to be rebroadcast tonight.  DVR is set this time.

Thanks for the heads up. Phone Post
10/12/12 9:36 AM
None So Blind
205 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guerrero - 
YVEL MACHIDA - 
*spoilers*

OK, didn't watch - can anyone spell it out (who it was)?
10/12/12 9:55 AM
Guerrero

Six15 Comics, Creator
None So Blind - 
Guerrero - 
YVEL MACHIDA - 
*spoilers*

OK, didn't watch - can anyone spell it out (who it was)?

***Spoiler***

Deathstroke
10/12/12 11:54 AM
Lymond
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarkRobinson - 

I liked it. 

A lot of it is cheese but what are you gonna do? its a television show. 

i think ill follow strictly based on that little gem they showed in teh first 5 minutes. 

so rad. 

This.

Some of the lines made me wince they were so bad, and his acting is a bit too melodramatic at times, but overall, it was pretty damn good.

I think it's the kind of show that will hit its stride in the next year or so, and will then be awesome.

Plus I've been in love with his ex ever since I saw her on Supernatural. Jebus she's hot.
10/12/12 1:29 PM
Stickgrappler
1344 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i didn't catch it the night it was on, but will be watching over the weekend if time permits

lol at me, i was having dinner with jkd_guy (didn't remember to ask if Kneeblock could join us)
10/12/12 4:12 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1003 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/12/12 4:13 PM

I HOPE DEATHSTROKE SHOWS UP .........

10/12/12 6:36 PM
MrMead
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aside from some of the over acting, I liked it and enjoyed that it was trying to be dark. Remember to have your DVR start a minute early as I set mine for the regular time on the guide and missed some of the beginning.
10/12/12 7:43 PM
Silverback55
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I enjoyed it. There were definitely some cheesetastic lines, and his best friend just screams douchenozzle, but I have more hope for it than I did Smallville.

10/12/12 9:53 PM
Saiga12
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/12/12 9:57 PM
MarkRobinson
1105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I watched it on hulu.
10/12/12 10:03 PM
YVEL MACHIDA

Saiga12 -

Giggity Phone Post
10/12/12 10:20 PM
torquemada
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hear he'll be in the fifth episode. Phone Post
10/12/12 10:31 PM
YVEL MACHIDA

Nerd boner Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.