UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Heel stable gets name

10/12/12 11:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Winky is Wright
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The Band" 

questions: 

1) Do you feel the WWE will push the trio? Or do you feel it'll go more towards a comedy act? 

2) Name a scenario that will get these guys over as a legitimate stable (I'm sorry, but attacking Brodus each week won't do it) 

3) Will Drew or Jinder play air drums? 

4) How much does Drew McIntyre hate his ex wife?

10/12/12 12:08 PM
Matt "Meals on Wheels" Hitman
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#5 Why did they steal the stable name from TNA?
10/12/12 12:57 PM
armbarheelhook
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

stupid name..
1) I see more comedy
2) If they brought Jericho back and had him as a lead singer/leader of The Band. They could make a music video or even play a set during WWE taping. Then have some wrestlers heckle them and say how bad they are and fued ensues.

There is some heat. idk how long the heat would last though. Phone Post
10/12/12 1:49 PM
CryLikeAGirl
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slater is the only one who interests me as a character. I'm sorry, but there's just something about Drew that annoys me. I think it's his child head on an adult body.
10/12/12 2:08 PM
Sho_Gunn
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Job Squad 2.0

10/12/12 4:15 PM
dangerboy12
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Slater is a real star if he can get back in shape. There's just some sort of natural charisma with him. I've said before he reminds me of a young Steve Austin. Not saying he will get anywhere near where Austin got, but they are a lot alike.
10/12/12 4:40 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/12/12 4:40 PM

I think they should put Slater in a pony-tail and glasses and dress him like the old Right to Censor guys.  Have him go around always trying to make money.  Selling life insurance, used car sales, then he gets into fake rolexs.  All sorts of get rich quick pyramid schemes...  Whatever just a shady weirdo trying to get people to buy what he's selling.

Solid gimmic for him to pay his dues with IMTNO.

10/12/12 4:53 PM
Tom Lawlor
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj -

I think they should put Slater in a pony-tail and glasses and dress him like the old Right to Censor guys.  Have him go around always trying to make money.  Selling life insurance, used car sales, then he gets into fake rolexs.  All sorts of get rich quick pyramid schemes...  Whatever just a shady weirdo trying to get people to buy what he's selling.

Haha I like this gimmick idea, if I was on the indies I'd pick it up in a heartbeat. Phone Post
10/12/12 5:23 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jinder doesnt fit with the group. Phone Post
10/12/12 5:34 PM
Nuckin Futs
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj - 

Ironically enough I'm southern and I have sold life insurance and used cars and I have a fake rolex.
10/12/12 5:38 PM
torubu
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He can host regular segments in the back or in ring for sales parties like chicks have their candle parties or whatever. Phone Post
10/12/12 6:11 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks filthy.

Nuckin, the life insurance you sell isn't what I was talking about.  Talking about pyramid schemes.

10/12/12 6:29 PM
Nuckin Futs
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj - 

Thanks filthy.

Nuckin, the life insurance you sell isn't what I was talking about.  Talking about pyramid schemes.

It's cool. I know you weren't talking about me. I just got a kick out of legitimately fitting the criteria of the joke.

I never sold fake rolexes, but I did know a guy that had some nice looking fakes and scored one for 10 bucks.
10/12/12 6:43 PM
armbarheelhook
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

who was that guy hocking workout equipment and his special protein powder gimmicks on WWE? AJ Smiley? cant member name.. lol Phone Post
10/12/12 6:45 PM
Winky is Wright
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armbarheelhook -  who was that guy hocking workout equipment and his special protein powder gimmicks on WWE? AJ Smiley? cant member name.. lol Phone Post

Simon Dean? 

or Chris Candito? 

10/12/12 6:47 PM
armbarheelhook

simon dean..!! thats it.. thnx.. guess you could take slater down similar path hocking something different. keke Phone Post
10/13/12 3:17 AM
Barry_BondsMVP
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drew McIntyre has the best music in Wrestling, he's the star damn it...

10/13/12 12:32 PM
Wee Bey Jr
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - Jinder doesnt fit with the group. Phone Post
I love him awkwardly trying to rock out with the other guys. Phone Post
10/20/12 12:41 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
559 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Throw Jinder out, get Jericho in.

Or maybe Albert.

10/20/12 12:46 PM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com

10/20/12 1:26 PM
Wee Bey Jr
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Drew Mac takes rocking out more seriously than Slater does. Phone Post
10/20/12 1:38 PM
Winky is Wright

#3MB 

10/20/12 1:38 PM
Winky is Wright

I hope they start freebird ruling it

10/20/12 1:46 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
815 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm falling for them lol...Jinder cracks me up everytime I see that goof in there...

10/20/12 6:22 PM
Mudderfaeg
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winky is Wright -

"The Band" 

questions: 

1) Do you feel the WWE will push the trio? Or do you feel it'll go more towards a comedy act? 

2) Name a scenario that will get these guys over as a legitimate stable (I'm sorry, but attacking Brodus each week won't do it) 

3) Will Drew or Jinder play air drums? 

4) How much does Drew McIntyre hate his ex wife?

Drew nipple twisting Slater Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.