UnderGround Forums

SupportGround >> How is everyone?

10/12/12 3:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BaconRage
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This place helped me out when I was down.  Don;t want to see it die out.  How's it going everybody?

10/13/12 7:23 AM
BrunoMcGyver
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going good mate. Life's a little bit on the boring it, but saving the money makes it worth it so happy days. Heading to Bali for a few days next week for a bit of cheap drinking and party time.

How are you going?
10/15/12 8:16 AM
BaconRage
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm doing pretty well.  It's weird, I've forced myself to get out more I have a lot more friend than I ever imagined.  For the first time in my life this upcoming weekend I have to pick some one to tell that I have plans.

Heading to Bali?  That should be pretty fun, what's it like there this time of year?

10/15/12 7:59 PM
BrunoMcGyver
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like things are going well for you socially. Great to hear mate! What are your weekend plans?

I got dirt cheap flights and was able to get a week off work, so thought I'd go. Bali's to Australians like Tenerife is to the British, it's our main getaway place. Will be my first time ther though. I've heard it starts to et wet around this time, but hopefully it won't rain the entire 4 days I'm there. Fingers crossed!
10/16/12 1:57 PM
BaconRage

My buddy's fiance invited me to go to NYC (I'm from Jersey) with them for one of her friends b-day.  Saturday night I'm heading out with a bunch of guys I play hockey with for one of the guys birthday.  Sunday I play football and hockey, and I'm supposed to go out with this girl sometime this weekend.

So it's spring time down by you right?  what's the weather like?

10/16/12 7:55 PM
BrunoMcGyver

Damn man, sounds jam packed as all hell. Looks like you're in fro a pretty good weekend! Hope it goes well.

Yeh spring. Weather's getting better. Still cold in the morning but nice and sunny during the day. Love it!
10/24/12 3:26 PM
YoungGunABKJ
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

doing awesome brother.
11/1/12 3:37 AM
BrunoMcGyver

How've ya both been lately? Anything fantastic going on or what?
11/1/12 11:20 AM
BaconRage

Doing pretty well Bruno, we got hit by the Hurricane so I haven't had power at my house, my office, or my grandmas for a few days but no damage to anything which is huge when you look at the news.  The only thing that sucks is there is nothing to do without power so I can't get my ex off my mond.  Can't work, can't workout etc .  How are you?

11/1/12 8:08 PM
BrunoMcGyver

Yeh I've been hearing about the hurricane on the news, so unfortunate. Hope everyone there including you is able to get back on their feet and move on soon enough. Hopefully power's restored soon too, though it's kind of funny to see how reliant on technology we have all gotten.

I'm alright, got back from Bali end of last week, had a good time. Got mega sunburnt but was worth it. First day back at work was told that my contract won't be renewed when it ends at the end of November, not because of my performance, because they think I'm a good worker, but because of severe budget constraints (cost-cutting basically).

Being on a contract, I knew my future here wasn't guaranteed so I got myself ready for that by saving heaps of $$$. Should have 35K by the time I'm finished and my leave gets paid out etc. It's pretty convenient actually because one of my best friends is coming over from London for the whole of December. Being unemployed with a bit of money means I can just chill and shoot the shit with her for a bit.
11/2/12 9:46 PM
BaconRage

That's cool, easy to find to find another job to find another job when you start looking again?

11/3/12 1:37 AM
BrunoMcGyver

Not so much in my field, but I'm not fussy with what I do for work. I'll prolly do some labouring work for a bit til I find something else.
11/7/12 5:41 AM
BrunoMcGyver

Was thinking about going to Thailand to do a bit of travelling and MT in December. But dunno if I should go since my London friend will be here. She's got heaps of other mates ere, but we're pretty good mates so dunno if Thailand is the right choice. Fuck sake haha
11/7/12 8:01 AM
BaconRage

Can't go a different time?

11/7/12 7:01 PM
BrunoMcGyver

My mum's 60th bday is in late Jan, so wouldnt be able to go before then. It would just mean I'd have to try find another job for at least 2 months (and finding one's not even guaranteed), whereas I could go pretty much straight after my current contract ends.

First world problems haha

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.