UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> Waggney's Bellator Result

10/12/12 8:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Phil999
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wagnney wins with a sick armbar round 1 3:24.
10/12/12 9:35 PM
Dougie
1109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/12/12 9:53 PM
Phil999

thanks dougie
10/13/12 3:52 AM
sevenone
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Snap,crackle,pop Wagnney didnt let him wiggle out of that one!
TTT
10/13/12 9:40 AM
Claude Patrick
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/02/12 11:46 AM

now it aint often ill come online and say I told ya SO... but I TOLD YOU SO :)

wag's not an average level grappler/fighter...  far far above the "regular" black belt you see so common today so its easy to doubt him if you don't look at his past training circumstances

not to chat up the mans business but im sure he wont mind me putting a bit out there... i meet him like 12 years ago the he was new to the country at the time and was working nights to make ends meet.. dude was drinking 10+ pepsi's a day to have energy to waltz into the academy and clean the floor with everyone in class..

flash forward a bit ... he goes and fight a few times in ucc like that and people were like ahh he aint that good.... im thinking ...ahh his setup ain't that good..

flash forward to ifl times.. now the mans getting regular money in a salary form to train and consistent fights... He wins the belt and goes undefeated in his division..

no one is unbeatable but training at home in brazil in nova head camp  which is packed with great fighters it will take far from the average fighter to beat wagneyy..

told ya so

:)

claude

10/31/12 3:09 PM
PablosNewton
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

could someone please translate the above post by claude?

10/31/12 10:20 PM
karmarep

He basically saying Waggney is bad man. A little monster really. Most guys have a hard time moving from bjj to mma. Wags used a great top game to make guys give stuff away and he does what he can to stay off his back.

11/2/12 11:44 AM
Claude Patrick
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

again pablos at times i get a sudden boost of motivation and disregard all rules of grammar :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.