UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> another out of control cop

10/12/12 10:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ringworm
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj9wahCTz08
10/12/12 10:52 PM
ringworm
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

now watch Gannon come on here and try to justify it.
10/15/12 12:39 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome cop, did a phenomenal job
10/23/12 6:50 PM
FJJ828
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ringworm - now watch Gannon come on here and try to justify it.

As the mod here, I can tell you that you don't have to wait for Gannon.

What is your point? Make one please.

...or hit the road.

10/30/12 5:48 PM
buddie
384 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/30/12 5:49 PM
How was that guy "out of control?" That was the most reasonable way to handle that possible. That is not the first video I have seen by that guy and he is completely inept in his attempts at bating. If anything he makes the police look completely reasonable.

11/3/12 6:48 PM
TrappeBier
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That seems very in control to me.
11/21/12 4:40 PM
ringworm

Posted here because I can't reply to mail FJJ828 sent me:

It was posted as a satirical joke, but as Poe's law tells us every satire of extremism runs the risk of being mistaken for that which it satirizes - and if the intent behind writing the post were to have it be taken at face value, then it would as you say, be trolling.

In the video someone is doing something inherently stupid (but not actually illegal) for the express purpose of provoking a confrontation with the police. The officer who responds to the call 'wins' by staying calm and polite, and the resulting video clip is now used in training films.
2/7/13 11:51 PM
BshMstr
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the sound suck in that, but i thought i heard the suspect say something about "Terry v Ohio?"

how does that apply with open carry??

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.