UnderGround Forums

Washington Underground >> tri cities/ moses lake gyms?

10/13/12 3:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mendjo12
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does any one know of any good gyms in these areas? I want to start training but cant find a good gym
10/31/12 3:24 AM
ltwtchmp

I just moved to the tri cities area and also looking to get back into training. Any info would be great.
1/8/13 8:50 PM
armbarz

coming soon!
1/16/13 5:39 PM
Mike Adrian
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Choice Martial Arts/US Combat Fitness has some BJJ and Judo training in Kennewick on Clearwater. I coach over at Contenders Boxing Club in downtown Kennewick and we have some good guys out of there we train mon-fri 5:30-6:30 and tue-thu 6:30-7:30. Theres also some MMA guys that train at Contenders from 7:30 on... I havent trained with them but they all seem like nice guys. The best BJJ is Choice and striking is Contenders IMO....

1/19/13 5:34 AM
ICEE
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I run and own Northwest Elite in Tri Cities. We have plenty of pros inside of our 7000 sq ft gym. We have a full cage and ring along with 1000 sq ft of mats. So if you are looking for MMA we would be the one you want to come see. You can call me anytime 509-205-1967

If you are in Moses Lake I can put you in contact with one of my old fighters Daniel Atnip

Thanks
Anthony Hamlett

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.