UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Ads in the iPhone app?????

11/13/12 2:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BravoPUA
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

Ads are only on for the weekend

What about a little bit ago? Phone Post
11/13/12 4:18 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thats what was said, the ads were only for the weekend Phone Post
11/13/12 8:44 AM
BravoPUA
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SonOfThePeepHole - Thats what was said, the ads were only for the weekend Phone Post
And then they came back and I bumped this thread!

Once this thread was getting some views, they went away again.... So really everyone who uses the MMA.tv app should thank me.

Then we heard we would find out why, I've emailed, we've had a mod post and say he emailed, and still NADA

That is now the issue.

Are we going to have to keep dealing with this BS?

Is anyone going to respond??

How long until ADS are back??? Phone Post
11/13/12 10:04 AM
WatchinMMA

Lol wow I almost got 20 down votes since posting in this thread. Wtf you silly mods, you think pissing us off even more will help your case. Lol so glad I gave the app 1 star Phone Post
11/13/12 4:38 PM
BravoPUA

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
BravoPUA -
SonOfThePeepHole - Thats what was said, the ads were only for the weekend Phone Post

Once this thread was getting some views, they went away again.... So really everyone who uses the MMA.tv app should thank me.

Then we heard we would find out why, I've emailed, we've had a mod post and say he emailed, and still NADA

That is now the issue.

Maybe they need the money to help maintain this forum you love so much.

Or maybe Kirik just wants to have a little extra money.

Either way, stop being a little bitch Phone Post
Sorry. That shit don't fly with paying customers and a forum that is user driven.

You are the bitch for acting like you would accept that.

That's like saying it OK for Ford to make your CD player/radio play commercials every time you flip the station. 1 year after you bought it, and it never did before.

Dummy Phone Post
11/13/12 9:26 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

TTT. Phone Post
11/14/12 8:02 AM
BravoPUA

BravoPUA -
BravoPUA -

That is now the issue.

Maybe they need the money to help maintain this forum you love so much.

Or maybe Kirik just wants to have a little extra money.

Either way, stop being a little bitch Phone Post
Sorry. That shit don't fly with paying customers and a forum that is user driven.

You are the bitch for acting like you would accept that.

That's like saying it OK for Ford to make your CD player/radio play commercials every time you flip the station. 1 year after you bought it, and it never did before.

Dummy Phone Post
I paid for the app and Im fine with it. It's a half inch image on the first page.

I'm sure glad I'm not such a bitch that this is what I do with my time Phone Post
Well I'm not fine with it and not fine with the staff lying about it to me when I asked the first time.

I am standing up for what is right, you are taking it and posting on this thread just to bitch.

Dummy Phone Post
11/14/12 8:08 AM
Leigh
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think the ads are cool. They don't bother me but it sets a precedent.

However, Jason did help with the app when it didn't work on my phone so I can't bring myself to give a 1 star review.
11/14/12 8:38 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

To me the Ads are not the issue but this gent (a paying customer) has asked for information, has remained patient, and got nowhere.

His perspective is Phone Post
11/14/12 8:41 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Outlaw'd by Lytle - To me the Ads are not the issue but this gent (a paying customer) has asked for information, has remained patient, and got nowhere.

....he paid for an Ad free service. Suddenly there were Ads, then no Ads, now they're back again.

I can understand why this annoys him. It's poor service to not answer his questions. Phone Post
11/14/12 9:24 AM
Kingtony87
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt for some answers. How in the hell has this thread been active for a month without any information at all. Everyone at this site in extended vacation or something? Afraid we won't like the answer? Were you hacked by anonymous? Give us something Phone Post
11/14/12 9:34 AM
Michael Kn1ght

BravoPUA -
disbeliever -
FirstScratch - Placing ads in a paid app is definitely against the norm. Doing so without first addressing the greater concerns of your customers is completely unacceptable. And to have the audacity to complain about your customers complaining about such shenanigans? It's fairly simple. Refine your product. It's been a work in progress in work for far too long. If you want to utilize ads, do it on a lite app for free like like every other application.

I'm just curious. Who are you referring to that "complained about your customers complaining about such shenanigans"?
Maybe it was this part

"that tells me you are just someone that likes to complain for the sake of complaining. Maybe I am wrong."

Which I also didn't like.

Once money is involved, it changes from "guys on a forum" to customers

I like to go the extra mile to take care of my customers.

...others don't. Phone Post
Yeah I agree, I didn't like how he said that either. Some mods shouldn't speak cause some aren't able too without making some sort of snotty remark. Phone Post
11/14/12 9:47 AM
BravoPUA

Edited: 11/14/12 9:48 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - To me the Ads are not the issue but this gent (a paying customer) has asked for information, has remained patient, and got nowhere.

....he paid for an Ad free service. Suddenly there were Ads, then no Ads, now they're back again.

I can understand why this annoys him. It's poor service to not answer his questions. Phone Post

exactly

and to add to it, them putting them up in the first place wasn't cool, then their response was JUST FOR THE WEEKEND

which is very not cool= they can just decide when to modify the app I paid for whenever they want???

but dropped it after that, it wasn't until they came back again after they said 2 WEEKS, (after the were already up and down once before) that I TTTed this thread

the way they have handled it, is why I keep digging

I am 100% in the right here, and have even stayed away from getting worked up or making attacks, just so they couldnt try and use that against me or so anyone could

I expect this kind of treatment from other places, not here

11/14/12 9:48 AM
BravoPUA

Edited: 11/14/12 9:49 AM
-if 1 person posted a legit response, then followed thru on it, this thread would have ended shortly after
11/14/12 2:43 PM
BravoPUA

ttt
11/14/12 3:03 PM
Cara Cicatriz
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
11/14/12 3:03 PM
Cara Cicatriz
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt Phone Post
11/14/12 3:17 PM
Kingtony87
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
11/14/12 6:45 PM
BravoPUA

TTT

:D
11/15/12 1:35 AM
BravoPUA

TTT Phone Post
11/15/12 5:45 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

TTT Phone Post
11/15/12 6:53 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

guarenteed ads will be back for GSP Condit Phone Post
11/15/12 10:00 AM
BravoPUA

Me email and this month long thread have been ignored

Such a shame Phone Post
11/15/12 11:23 AM
Kingtony87

We will not forgeTTT Phone Post
11/15/12 11:25 AM
Brandable
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two things you can always bank on from this site.

1. Zero accountability

2. Years behind in technology

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.