UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Ads in the iPhone app?????

11/15/12 5:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BravoPUA
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
11/15/12 5:23 PM
Leigh
955 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I guess this isn't going away. And neither should it Phone Post
11/15/12 7:16 PM
Malagant
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is very poor customer service. TTT for Answers!
11/15/12 7:45 PM
BravoPUA
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

over 5000 views

don't they realize the longer they take to respond = the more people see this and think poorly of them for handling it like this?
11/16/12 12:57 AM
BravoPUA

TTT Phone Post
11/16/12 6:11 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Elevate. Phone Post
11/16/12 7:06 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
BravoPUA -
BravoPUA -
BravoPUA -
SonOfThePeepHole - Thats what was said, the ads were only for the weekend Phone Post
And then they came back and I bumped this thread!

Once this thread was getting some views, they went away again.... So really everyone who uses the MMA.tv app should thank me.

Then we heard we would find out why, I've emailed, we've had a mod post and say he emailed, and still NADA

That is now the issue.

Are we going to have to keep dealing with this BS?

Is anyone going to respond??

How long until ADS are back??? Phone Post
Maybe they need the money to help maintain this forum you love so much.

Or maybe Kirik just wants to have a little extra money.

Either way, stop being a little bitch Phone Post
Sorry. That shit don't fly with paying customers and a forum that is user driven.

You are the bitch for acting like you would accept that.

That's like saying it OK for Ford to make your CD player/radio play commercials every time you flip the station. 1 year after you bought it, and it never did before.

Dummy Phone Post
I paid for the app and Im fine with it. It's a half inch image on the first page.

I'm sure glad I'm not such a bitch that this is what I do with my time Phone Post
Well I'm not fine with it and not fine with the staff lying about it to me when I asked the first time.

I am standing up for what is right, you are taking it and posting on this thread just to bitch.

Dummy Phone Post
If you don't like it, leave. Dummy. Phone Post
thatsjustlikeyouropinionman Phone Post
11/16/12 9:00 AM
BravoPUA

BravoPUA -
BravoPUA -
BravoPUA -
SonOfThePeepHole - Thats what was said, the ads were only for the weekend Phone Post

Once this thread was getting some views, they went away again.... So really everyone who uses the MMA.tv app should thank me.

Then we heard we would find out why, I've emailed, we've had a mod post and say he emailed, and still NADA

That is now the issue.

Sorry. That shit don't fly with paying customers and a forum that is user driven.

That's like saying it OK for Ford to make your CD player/radio play commercials every time you flip the station. 1 year after you bought it, and it never did before.

Dummy Phone Post
I paid for the app and Im fine with it. It's a half inch image on the first page.

I'm sure glad I'm not such a bitch that this is what I do with my time Phone Post
Well I'm not fine with it and not fine with the staff lying about it to me when I asked the first time.

I am standing up for what is right, you are taking it and posting on this thread just to bitch.

Dummy Phone Post
If you bought a car, and it broke down, and the dealer won't fix it

Just leave dummy

I paid to support this site, multiple times.

I've added more value to this forum and brought more people here than you.

I also know more OGers in real life than you and consider them my friends.

So instead of leaving- I just want an answer to my question.

If that's OK with YOU

Dummy Phone Post
11/16/12 9:17 AM
BravoPUA

BravoPUA -
BravoPUA -
BravoPUA -
BravoPUA -

That is now the issue.

Dummy Phone Post

Dummy Phone Post
If you bought a car, and it broke down, and the dealer won't fix it

Just leave dummy

I paid to support this site, multiple times.

I've added more value to this forum and brought more people here than you.

I also know more OGers in real life than you and consider them my friends.

So instead of leaving- I just want an answer to my question.

If that's OK with YOU

Dummy Phone Post
LOL @ you. You sound like a pathetic teenager. "I did more than you, I know more people than you"

Haha shut the fuck up, pansy. "Wah, there's an ad! I can't take this"

Certified bitch, dummy Phone Post
You can take it that way.

I take it as I am heavily invested here, been coming here since submission fighting days, and love this site.

Why the fuck would I want to leave?

Ads in an app after I paid for it= not cool

Getting lied to about = very not cool

Just asking why

Why is this such a big deal to you?

Just leave, my thread DUMMY Phone Post
11/16/12 9:39 AM
BravoPUA

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - Maybe Kirik needs the money. Ever think about that. You can't let the guy who gave you this site, make some money in a way that really isn't that inconvenient to you?

You're gonna try to start a "movement" and stir shit up because you're a bitch. It's that simple. Only bitches do shit like this.

Is your life so nice and sheltered that this is a sincere topic in your day? That you continually pos about it day after day? Must be nice.

Dummy Phone Post
He makes money on the site, ads, pop ups, sponsored links, store, etc...

Fucking up my app AFTER i bought it and used it for a while- for more ads= not cool

And everyone in this thread, except you and a few others agree.

I still would like an answer. But a bump every time on I'm in here, takes 2 seconds- and now I'm mostly curious to see how long this goes on for before they respond. Either by posting, deleting, or something else.

I only work about 4 hours a week (because I am smart and successful) and have strong morals and convictions.

So not smart of them to lie to me, because a man who thinks he is right, with lots of free time on his hands= the worst type of guy to piss off.

:D

Oh and a crazy bitch like you would probably by bad to piss off as well. I see you as the type who would cyber stalk someone and post in all their threads about how they suck.

Dummy Phone Post
11/16/12 9:49 AM
BravoPUA

Is this suppose to be where I list off shit I've gone thru, so you don't think I'm lazy?

Better things to do

Which today is 1 work call for 1 hour, wait for UPS to deliver my ammo. Get ready for my carbine class this weekend. Talk to some girls. And bump this thread a few times.

I win in life.

Dummy Phone Post
11/16/12 9:50 AM
BravoPUA

And please keep posting. It helps bump this thread so more people can see it.

I win again

Dum dum Phone Post
11/16/12 10:57 AM
BravoPUA

11/16/12 10:58 AM
NdrCntrl

As an app developer, this app has extremely basic functionality. To add the simple things that people are asking for would take a couple of days of development time at most. I really don't understand why things are taking so long... When did they announce that they're working on the next version?

I would love to vote the mod up who volunteered to look into the complaints, but I can't with this app. SMH Phone Post
11/16/12 12:22 PM
BravoPUA

BravoPUA - And please keep posting. It helps bump this thread so more people can see it.

I win again

Dum dum Phone Post
:D Phone Post
11/16/12 12:26 PM
jps1012
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NdrCntrl -  As an app developer, this app has extremely basic functionality. To add the simple things that people are asking for would take a couple of days of development time at most. I really don't understand why things are taking so long... When did they announce that they're working on the next version?

I would love to vote the mod up who volunteered to look into the complaints, but I can't with this app. SMH Phone Post

The app could be way better. I hope they get with the times and update to iphone 5 widescreen.
11/16/12 1:16 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

TtT! Phone Post
11/16/12 1:55 PM
SonOfThePeepHole
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - Hey bro, you go on living life like a bitch, I don't care.

And the only working four hours a week shows why you're such a bitch. Probably never had any true hardships to deal with in life. Phone Post
have you "cried like a bitch" over any dead cats this week u limp wristed pussy? Phone Post
11/16/12 3:20 PM
BravoPUA

I'm not saying 0% adds on the app. There is one at the start which I'm fine with.

Pretty sure that was always there.

What I'm not fine with is them changing it and adding MORE adds, in sneaky places where the buttons to navigate are, also decreasing the screen size- AFTER I've had it for over a year.

That's BS Phone Post
11/16/12 4:18 PM
WatchinMMA

TTT jerk wads

11/16/12 8:04 PM
BravoPUA

TTS

Tis The Season Phone Post
11/16/12 9:57 PM
NdrCntrl

I'm also fine with them developing a completely new app with all of the functionality of the desktop version (search, voting, etc) and charging another $2.99 for it, just like with any other software upgrade. But no ads for the paid app of course

I've also seen free apps with a 'premium' in-app purchase option that gives you a year of no ads for $0.99, super simple to integrate into an app

I can understand the incentive for generating revenue, they have to pay for development costs and hosting, I totally support that, but not smart to piss off paying customers with ads, better to give MORE ads to non-paying users Phone Post
11/16/12 10:08 PM
BravoPUA

agreed!
11/17/12 1:39 AM
BravoPUA

Tippy top Phone Post
11/17/12 1:47 AM
Bucephalus

Edited: 11/17/12 1:47 AM
Thanks for this thread BravoPUA.. voted you up +3.

I was going to get the app but I'm not going to now.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.