UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cant believe Anderson Showboated like that

10/14/12 1:09 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tempus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I loved it :)

Is there any GIFS? I couldn't tell in the moment but it definitely didn't seem like he was dodging all of those shots
10/14/12 1:11 AM
blupitt
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was nervous for him Phone Post
10/14/12 1:13 AM
rosario00

Are there* Phone Post
10/14/12 1:14 AM
gatorlaw
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like that he showboated by eating two of Bonnar's punches flush. And also just casually sidestepped the spinning back kick. Phone Post
10/14/12 1:16 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loved it!!! Phone Post
10/14/12 1:17 AM
PeterGBO
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Regular matrix dodging wasn't enough. He had to do it against the cage, the most immobile area, and prove that he is the greatest ever!
10/14/12 1:17 AM
WatchinMMA

blupitt -  I was nervous for him Phone Post

me too. hope he doesnt start doing this in all his fights

10/14/12 1:19 AM
tempus

That was risky as heck, I wonder if he would do it vs someone who is known for having knockout power
10/14/12 1:20 AM
whophlungdung
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just enough showboating to make it entertaining! Maia fight was too much Phone Post
10/14/12 1:20 AM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warrenpeace - Would love to see him showboat like that against Weidman.
I would too actually. He would, easily. Phone Post
10/14/12 1:24 AM
Tap In
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tempus - I loved it :)

Is there any GIFS? I couldn't tell in the moment but it definitely didn't seem like he was dodging all of those shots

...have you not seen an anderson silva fight before? He was fighting a can, why would you expect anything else

10/14/12 1:26 AM
Gortcho
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -

...have you not seen an anderson silva fight before? He was fighting a can, why would you expect anything else

A can? You are an idiot Phone Post
10/14/12 1:30 AM
ikeB225

Anderson trolled us all Phone Post
10/14/12 1:36 AM
crotchshot
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even if he was showboating, why do so many fight fans get so angry at cocky fighters? They fight in a locked cage for money. If there are any athletes on the Earth who should be cocky, its mma fighters.
10/14/12 1:37 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

rope a dope style, was a delight to watch. bonnar spent a lot of energy and air throwing like that
10/14/12 1:38 AM
Megatherium
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine how Matt Hughes felt.

He hates showboatin' !!
10/14/12 1:40 AM
MountainMedic
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -

Fuck Your Mother you call Stephan a can!

Two times. Phone Post
10/14/12 1:43 AM
Tap In
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gortcho - 
Tap In -

A can? You are an idiot Phone Post

Yes, a can, hoe.

10/14/12 1:49 AM
Tap In

MountainMedic - 
Tap In -

Two times. Phone Post

Welcome! To my vote down list cunt. If you thought stephan had a chance you are mentally retawded

10/14/12 1:52 AM
Fedors Jim Jams

dus 10 - Exactly - ropeadope aint nuthin new. AS hasn't fought a pro striker(other than chael:19-0 boxing record) in the ufc. He wouldn't pull that if he does(he did the first chael fight - got rocked a couples times- 2nd fight he DIDNT DARE do that again).. -

yeah but silva wouldn't have done that against a pro striker. he's a pro in when he chooses to do it. against inferior strikers he can counter easy like griffin, bonnar, sonnen.
10/14/12 1:56 AM
Tap In

dus 10 - VD. You faggotry is unwanted here. Dont EVER call a fighter a can you stupid cock robbing cunt turd.

10/14/12 2:02 AM
MountainMedic
643 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In -
MountainMedic - 
Tap In -

Two times. Phone Post

Welcome! To my vote down list cunt. If you thought stephan had a chance you are mentally retawded

Blah blah blah
Oh noes! Voted DOWN? golly, you sure showed me.

Bonnar is not a can, my functionally retarded forum noob. Phone Post
10/14/12 2:04 AM
Tap In

MountainMedic - 
Tap In -
MountainMedic - 
Tap In -

Two times. Phone Post

Blah blah blah
Oh noes! Voted DOWN? golly, you sure showed me.

Bonnar is not a can, my functionally retarded forum noob. Phone Post

Comparatively to Anderson, yes. You were probably one of the tards that bought the hype that he actually had a chance.

I'm a big Bonnar fan, great guy, great personality, great fighter, but he didn't belong in that cage tonight

10/14/12 2:23 AM
MountainMedic

Who does belong in there?

Silva is like a cat playing with a baby mouse against anyone.
Any fighter is a "can" in there with him.

Honest question. Who should be in there? Phone Post
10/14/12 12:57 PM
JROTT
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones does it too., crawling into the center at the beginning of his fights, his slow walk/stance with hands barely up. Anderson can do whatever the fuck he wants., cuz for about 30 seconds I actually thought Bonner was gonna catch him, and then realized Anderson trolled me again and is another level above everyone. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.