UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> UFC Stats

10/14/12 12:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
oyeguey
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1370486-why-ufc-stats-make-no-sense

What are your thoughts on stats in MMa esp used by the UFC in their broadcasts?
10/14/12 5:20 PM
moemar
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meh Big Rig Phone Post
10/16/12 1:28 AM
bravo13
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can hardly wait until they put that blue box in the corner of the screen like the strike zone so they can put a dot where the strike lands each time.

I'm kidding. I think they make too big of a deal out of counting the number of strikes/the number of significant strikes/the number of ground strikes... on and on... I'm like.. "one strike.. he cut his fucking head open.. he wins!"
10/16/12 9:49 PM
1armedScissor
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no they need to do the same thing they did with hockey and put a chip in the fighters gloves so we can see a blue trail each time they throw a punch.
10/16/12 11:53 PM
RKing85
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am still waiting for them to say a stat that I actually go "Wow, that's interesting"

Hasn't happened yet.
10/18/12 6:15 PM
silversurfer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1armedScissor - no they need to do the same thing they did with hockey and put a chip in the fighters gloves so we can see a blue trail each time they throw a punch.

Took the words right out of my mouth

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.