UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage calls out Glover on Twitter

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/14/12 9:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
holly9000
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Photobucket
10/14/12 9:43 PM
lifeaftrprison
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't seen enough of Glover to say he beats rampage. I don't know if he can take rampage down. Although he has lost a step , rampage still poses a risk. Rampage is a better wrestler , glover seems faster and more explosive. Not sure on glovers chin and I know rampage has a good one. It's a fight I would like to see , would sky rocket glover if he wins big. Phone Post
10/15/12 12:12 AM
SKARHEAD
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unless rampage comes in completely out of shape, I think he can be a very bad match for Tex.

Rampage is every bit as strong as Tex w/ sick TD defense...Glover is tough , but doesn't have a granite chin and can be wobbled...and most importantly he seems to be a sucker for the left hook...Rampage's favorite.
10/15/12 12:15 AM
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rampage couldnt beat ryan bader but somehow he's now gonna beat this monster?  yes I know he was "injured" just like every other fight he's lost.    Rampage couldnt KO or finish forrest or Jardine... 2 guys who go unconscious against a strong wind.  Rampage isnt a threat anymore.

10/15/12 12:38 AM
Bry Bry

i see no way Glover can take Rampage down...
10/15/12 1:09 AM
stonepony

Rampage will just whine and cry after he loses.
10/15/12 1:23 AM
tjmitchiscool
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage has a decent chance...Tex doesn't look as bad now...Maldonado even had him shook at one point Phone Post
10/15/12 1:37 AM
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That has fight of the night or KO of the night written all over it. PLus Glover will be able to get a little revenge for Chuck. I say Glover wins rd 2.
10/15/12 3:10 AM
SKARHEAD
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Again...Glover showd he is a total sucker for the left hook. I think he will continue to be. Bad news if you're fighting Rampage
10/15/12 3:53 AM
SonOfThePeepHole
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage would not have beaten the glover that showed up last night Phone Post
10/15/12 4:09 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So he called Glover out after Glover called him out on the PPV? Phone Post
10/15/12 7:18 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

G0NZO -  In my opinion rampage would beat Glover. Rampage has some of the best take down defense in the business and of course he knows how to throw them bungalows haha. Phone Post

Totally disagree with you. But lets see what happens. I really do think this is a no brainer for the UFC. Glover obviously wants it, Rampage does as well and it is a fan friendly fight. I also think Glover has all the tools to destroy Rampage but Glover might possible be the type of fighter then resparks Rampage love for fighting.

I really do not see any losers in this fight apart from the relevence for title contention (it would be a little suspect to claim that Glover deserved a titleshot after a potential W against Rampage, at this moment in time.)

10/15/12 11:49 AM
Chris27
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would like to see it to see Glover take out page but the people thinking this is gonna be a stand up war are nuts.

WHats Rampages weakness? Glover would take him down and look to beat him up and sub him. Dude caught Glover with a shot, Page can land a big left hook and take Glover out, I dont think Glover would play around.

So Glover would take him down and look to win and Page would bitch saying I thought he would bang with him and he just took me down.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.