UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> If VKM dies...WWE will bend over and spell R-U-N

10/14/12 8:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
THABADGUY
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Former WWE Creative writers Seth Mates and Andrew Goldstein say that the backstage dynamic between Heyman and Vince is not positive. While Vince realizes that Heyman/Punk angle is good for business in his current angle and necessary as a mouthpiece for Brock, he does not respect Heyman's creative input. Along with Stephanie and Triple H, the three of them cannot stand Heyman. They sit around and they joke about Heyman sweating and how cheap his suits are and he showed up in a broken down limo the first day he signed a contract to make himself look like a big deal, they make fun of his ideas and they do imitations of him. Phone Post
10/14/12 10:17 PM
edward nigma
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heyman is way more creative than those 3 fucks put together
10/14/12 10:26 PM
othree
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

edward nigma - Heyman is way more creative than those 3 fucks put together

Yup. It's unfortunate he gets no respect. Very. If VKM would have just let Paul have even 60% of the creative control when they brought ECW back I think it would have worked out so much better, but nope.
10/14/12 10:43 PM
Sofa King Cool
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha, I can totally see Heyman wearing a cheap suit and riding in a broken limo.

That should be his gimmick. Phone Post
10/15/12 1:08 PM
TheDomester
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sofa King Cool -  Haha, I can totally see Heyman wearing a cheap suit and riding in a broken limo.

That should be his gimmick. Phone Post

LOL that would be a fantastic gimmick.
10/15/12 4:31 PM
ArtMinaj

Punk probably pulled to get Heyman to work with him.   Brock really isn't even all that bad on the mic anymore.  If they hate him so bad, it's weird that he still has a job.  Why not bring back Oliver Humperdink instead?

10/18/12 5:03 AM
MrAmericanJiuJitsu

othree -
edward nigma - Heyman is way more creative than those 3 fucks put together

Yup. It's unfortunate he gets no respect. Very. If VKM would have just let Paul have even 60% of the creative control when they brought ECW back I think it would have worked out so much better, but nope.
Uhm, they did. ECW was an awesome show. But RVD fucked it up, ratings fell and they yanked Heyman ASAP

Heyman is the greatest mind in wrestling history. I really believe that he's a genius. That being said, he's a fucking slimeball. Its ridiculous how much worship he gets from all the "smart marks" he let down Phone Post
10/18/12 5:11 AM
othree
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know he was an onscreen character for the revived ECW, but as I remember Vince refused to let him have full creative control of the content.
10/18/12 5:16 AM
MrAmericanJiuJitsu

othree - I know he was an onscreen character for the revived ECW, but as I remember Vince refused to let him have full creative control of the content.
Im pretty sure he had a lot to do with it at first. Something happened with Hardcore Holly or something and it was like the final straw Phone Post
10/19/12 6:07 PM
SamboMMA

MrAmericanJiuJitsu - 
othree - I know he was an onscreen character for the revived ECW, but as I remember Vince refused to let him have full creative control of the content.
Im pretty sure he had a lot to do with it at first. Something happened with Hardcore Holly or something and it was like the final straw Phone Post

I'm guessing you are referring to the spot where Holly suplexed RVD through a table and got a huge gash across his back from where the table broke. I guess the table wasn't gimmicked properly.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.