UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> What's the best way to loose weight

10/14/12 11:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HonkeyKong
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

With out spending a ton on special foods and diets , I am a active person I just can't seem to loose anymore weight Phone Post
10/15/12 3:01 AM
Leigh
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cut processed food and if that isn't enough, cut calories as well Phone Post
10/15/12 7:11 AM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First, you should accurately determine your starting point. Next, you should determine a specific and realistic goal (some people have unrealistic ideas about their body and/or their capabilities). Then, you should eat more vegetables.
10/15/12 3:13 PM
cruedi
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Increase you exercise, even if it's adding a walk around your building at lunch. The more you increase this the faster you lose weight.

Cut your calories, as stated above eliminate processed foods and especially trans fats. If you have an office job, bring some healthy snacks with you, ie dried fruit, carrots and peanut butter. These will fill you up.

Drink extra water.

10/15/12 4:40 PM
ghostmaster
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All bran for breakfast with some crystal
Meth sprinkled over Phone Post
10/15/12 5:12 PM
HUMBLED1
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Start running 4-5 times a week and eat the RIGHT foods,it doesn't have to be special foods.Look at runner's bodies, they are VERY lean.Mix in strength training a couple times a week (plyometrics).Burn more calories then you consume and be consistent. Cut out all the junk ie..no sodas,junk food,processed etc.. Paleo says no beans but i think they help me. Find out what works for you,trial and error my friend. Drink A LOT of water!

10/18/12 10:59 AM
k1levelstriking
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paleo Anavar Phone Post
10/23/12 2:16 PM
Taku
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two great articles by my friend Tom Kelso.

ONE:

TWO:

TAKU

10/23/12 3:39 PM
disbeliever
312 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Awesome articles, thanks.
10/24/12 1:24 PM
Taku
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey disbeliever,

Glad you liked those articles. Tom Kelso is the man!

BTW...How come my posts don't have this on them: Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I've been a Mod for ever...

TAKU

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.