UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Not sounding good for bobby eaton.

10/15/12 12:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@arda_ocal: Reports out that Bobby Eaton has been hospitalized due to heart failure.. Will tweet more as I hear. Phone Post
10/15/12 2:39 AM
Winky is Wright
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another person on twitter is saying don't believe what you read and that he talked to Eaton..

Hope this is just a rumor, one half of my favorite tag team from that era. 

10/15/12 7:40 PM
Dojosensei
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly one of the nicest most down to earth guys in the business, I need to give him a call when he gets out and check on him.
10/15/12 9:47 PM
bruddahoodaman
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

have heard nothing but great things about him from other wrestlers. i remember he was a move consultant on one of the older wcw video games in the 90's.
10/16/12 4:36 PM
Nuckin Futs
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the true great in ring workers in the history of wrestling. He was so great that he was over even though he had very limited mic skills and looked like somebody that would be drinking beer on a riverbank at 2am while listening to Skynyrd
10/18/12 2:15 AM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com
Beautiful Bobby! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.