UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> NXT has been solid!

10/15/12 5:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now that its available on Hulu, I've caught the past 3 episodes.

Ohno/Steamboat feud has been very good

This Big E. Langston is using Bundy's five count

Rollins/Hennig feud for the title

Much more.. My only complaint is where is Ambrose? Phone Post
10/15/12 5:47 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is also this South African character that's a mix between Raven/Mankind IMO Phone Post
10/15/12 7:30 PM
Festus
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im way behind on nxt...actually haven't seen an episode since like the first season. Is it like a separate org now for wwe and has their own champion? Real feuds and not just a teaching type thing it started as? Phone Post
10/15/12 7:35 PM
Winky is Wright

Festus -  Im way behind on nxt...actually haven't seen an episode since like the first season. Is it like a separate org now for wwe and has their own champion? Real feuds and not just a teaching type thing it started as? Phone Post

It's completely different now. 

It's nothing like the first 3-4 seasons (I'm not quite sure how many they did) where it was a contest for a contract. 

Now it's a show where you can watch top FCW talents compete (with a few main roster guys that have no spot currently) Dusty Rhodes is the GM/Booker for it. Seth Rollins (Tyler Black in ROH) is the current NXT champ.

10/15/12 7:36 PM
Festus
362 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill have to check it out sometime. Thanks Phone Post
10/15/12 7:38 PM
shootfightermike
742 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

10/16/12 5:27 PM
nipperusa
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah the ohno/steamboat angle is pretty good, and these guys can definetly wrestle Phone Post
10/16/12 5:44 PM
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds like their deal with Full Sail University is paying dividends.

10/17/12 4:47 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
532 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They have a lot of guys there who would greatly enhance the main WWE roster.

10/17/12 5:14 PM
Winky is Wright

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 

They have a lot of guys there who would greatly enhance the main WWE roster.

I'm not super over on the Ascension's gimmick.. but I love the way they cut the ring in half and make quick tags. Tells a good story... something you don't see a lot in tag wrestling anymore.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.