UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Punk bought Joey Mercury's house

10/15/12 8:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't seen the DVD, but I have just been told by my buddy that there was a segment on it where Mercury talks about when he was being released and having drug issues.  He was about to lose his house and Punk bought it for him.

10/15/12 8:45 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ArtMinaj - 

I haven't seen the DVD, but I have just been told by my buddy that there was a segment on it where Mercury talks about when he was being released and having drug issues.  He was about to lose his house and Punk bought it for him.

That is awesome

Mercury is a trainer in FCW now, correct?

10/15/12 8:54 PM
instantkarma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The DVD makes Punk look like a really good dude. Phone Post
10/15/12 10:05 PM
KyMart23
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hes been thru a lot of shit it seems when he was younger with family and such, it just seems that he didnt want to become one of those people. The story about him running the marathon with his sister on the DVD extras is also a good one.

10/16/12 3:34 PM
edward nigma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's it has soon I see the Blu ray I'm buying it
10/16/12 4:27 PM
fryabusa
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The one thing I got out of the dvd was since Punk didn't have a great family he made his friends his family and will do anything for them.  I respect that a lot.

10/17/12 4:45 PM
TtoMyJ14
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its on youtube. You can watch the whole documentary. its pretty good.
10/17/12 5:33 PM
Sho_Gunn
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its a great watch

10/17/12 7:00 PM
Drummeryan

I was a little weary about buying this. Mainly because it will probably end up on nextflix. Would you guys say its worth the buy? Phone Post
10/17/12 8:09 PM
The Destroyer88

Phil's a great guy you don't need a dvd to tell you that much. I bought his dvd just to support him the same way I went out and bought Jens Pulver's dvd. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but from everything I've heard it sounds good and makes Phil look like the good guy he actually is.

10/17/12 8:16 PM
Drummeryan

Well, I just bought it. Phone Post
10/18/12 6:40 AM
torquemada
283 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Destroyer88 -

Phil's a great guy you don't need a dvd to tell you that much. I bought his dvd just to support him the same way I went out and bought Jens Pulver's dvd. I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but from everything I've heard it sounds good and makes Phil look like the good guy he actually is.

My friend rode with him for a while. Said nothing but good things about him.

Also confirmed that CM certainly should stand for chick magnet as he pulled tons. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.