UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> Looking for Official Whitebolt signed by Fedor

10/15/12 11:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
texasbulldog
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will trade Trade or buy or both. I have a Ricardo Arona signed Whitebolt and a Fedor signed Redbolt promo that I'm willing to trade. I can email pictures . Thanks
10/15/12 11:54 PM
Dawggy
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's up homie. Phone Post
10/16/12 12:09 AM
texasbulldog

What's up Bro , I'm looking hard for a signed Fedor glove. :)
10/22/12 3:45 PM
aznbala

I have a pair PSA'ed. Offer.
10/24/12 5:02 PM
texasbulldog

You have a pair of Whitebolt officials signed?
10/24/12 5:02 PM
texasbulldog

You have a pair of Whitebolt officials signed?
10/24/12 8:10 PM
texasbulldog

Who is a Lurker dude ? It's called a mistake duh
10/24/12 8:31 PM
grkblood

Joe Show Radio, janitor
texasbulldog - Who is a Lurker dude ? It's called a mistake duh

Don't backtalk Lloyd. He will mercilessly vote you down until the end of days if you do so.

10/24/12 9:13 PM
the chip guy

Fuck Lloyd and his left over OK ug bitches!!!! He can try to troll here under any name he chooses Sullivan, Lloyd or Jerry he will always get sniffed out for the bitch ass troll he is.

10/24/12 9:55 PM
texasbulldog

Thanks ,it was a simple mistake but who ever created the smartass Jerry Sandusky for Pope made a big ass Mistake. Lol
10/26/12 12:24 AM
texasbulldog

Sandusky get a life fool ,play with yourself while counting your post you key board warrior, have you ever been to a mma event ? Ha ha find another thread to post your crap .
10/26/12 3:43 AM
texasbulldog

Edited: 10/26/12 3:52 AM
Wow idiot , I have $2500 but wouldn't be dumb enough to give it to a jackass key board warrior like you :) . And for your info I wouldn't give you the $1,500 either for one glove punk. I do hope to meet you one day :) but prob. Won't happen if you don't go to events .:) now get a life dude and what ever reason made you be a smartass from the beginning use it and go to another thread.
10/26/12 11:15 AM
the chip guy

Why do keep dropping my name Lloyd? Phone Post
10/26/12 5:34 PM
texasbulldog

I don't camp out at fighters hotels I stay there fool, and you and your smartass started this drama so check yourself 1st. Lol
11/7/12 12:59 AM
MrMead
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This was a very entertaining thread. Phone Post
11/7/12 1:30 AM
texasbulldog

Unfortunately it wasn't intended to be entertaining in that way but shit happens. I just wanted a Fedor glove and I'm not a trouble maker just a big mma fan,collector etc. that was searching for something.
1/3/13 2:35 PM
bjjdna
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't remember what I paid for these...I think 1250

Murph had another pair but I think he sold them too

not for sale btw...

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a315/bjjdna/018.jpg
1/3/13 4:16 PM
bjjdna
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nevermind the 1250...I paid 1250 for the pair of pride white bolt gloves signed by royce and yoshida and $1000 for the yoshida v rulon gardner signed white bolts

I can't remember how much I paid for the fedor white bolts...i may have obtained them in a trade with murph

i was planning to buy the white bolts signed by royce but they were sold before I could close the deal...i'm still fucking pissed
1/7/13 6:55 PM
SamboReigns
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bjjdna - nevermind the 1250...I paid 1250 for the pair of pride white bolt gloves signed by royce and yoshida and $1000 for the yoshida v rulon gardner signed white bolts

I can't remember how much I paid for the fedor white bolts...i may have obtained them in a trade with murph

i was planning to buy the white bolts signed by royce but they were sold before I could close the deal...i'm still fucking pissed

I think the Pride Fc premium glove sets are the most prestigious collectibles in collecting mma memorabilia today, besides the Ufc 1-10 posters. Sorry Bjjdna for sealing the deal for the Royce set, I knew I wasn't the only interested buyer when Murph originally listed them, during that time I was low on funds, so when thehomeboy relisted them I had to pull the trigger. Your Fedor set is awesome, and the Royce/Yoshida set is a badass set to own as well.
1/9/13 6:25 PM
bjjdna

SamboReigns - 
bjjdna - nevermind the 1250...I paid 1250 for the pair of pride white bolt gloves signed by royce and yoshida and $1000 for the yoshida v rulon gardner signed white bolts

I think the Pride Fc premium glove sets are the most prestigious collectibles in collecting mma memorabilia today, besides the Ufc 1-10 posters. Sorry Bjjdna for sealing the deal for the Royce set, I knew I wasn't the only interested buyer when Murph originally listed them, during that time I was low on funds, so when thehomeboy relisted them I had to pull the trigger. Your Fedor set is awesome, and the Royce/Yoshida set is a badass set to own as well.

No worries. Ruben put those gloves up for sale, and they were free game.

Ruben knew I wanted those gloves and we were dealin; then he sold them without even a heads-up which is what I'm pissed about

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.