UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Lets take out BillyRayChubbs

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/16/12 7:37 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is rising to the top, so lets get a heel stable to take him out.  All we need is for someone to come from behind and hit him in the leg with a pipe, then we all jump him.

Who is with me on this?

10/16/12 10:36 AM
Starship2000

Tanya Harding is pretty good with wackiness ppl with pipes or at the least making sure it gets done. Phone Post
10/16/12 11:50 AM
Johnny Drama

I think i am due for a huge push.

Time to go heel. Phone Post
10/16/12 12:09 PM
KZTT_HaliChap
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After his next match, have him come into the crowd and I'll jab at his back and bop him on the head n stuff. Phone Post
10/16/12 1:19 PM
BillyRayChubbs
966 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None of you can withstand the awesome power of BillyRayChubbs.

I will climb to the TOP OF THE ENTIRE STADIUM, and vault off  riding a zipline, and detach halfway through at full speed, and clotheline EVERYONE who will at the moment of impact explode like a bomb went off....

10/16/12 3:40 PM
Dos Huevos Gigante
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BillyRayChubbs - 

I will climb to the TOP OF THE ENTIRE STADIUM, and vault off  riding a zipline, and detach halfway through at full speed, and clotheline EVERYONE who will at the moment of impact explode like a bomb went off....

It says a lot about what's wrong with the business when all it takes to get BillyRybackChubbs over is working too stiff.
10/16/12 5:45 PM
BillyRayChubbs
966 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL@ Billy Ryback Chubbs

10/16/12 5:57 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Our attack on bbmvp didn't go so well but I'm here whenever I'm needed Phone Post
10/16/12 6:00 PM
torubu

BillyRayChubbs -

I will duck, then hit you with my finisher... "TO RUB U" which nobody has ever not tapped to Phone Post
10/16/12 6:30 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me and the rest of The Zantourage will put you out to pasture. No one can withstand The Zatherfucker, especially when it comes from outta nowhere! Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.