UnderGround Forums >> 'The Blackzilians' vs. YouTube Legend Hannibal

10/16/12 2:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FUEL TV
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/16/12 3:13 PM
The Most UFC On TV, fuel.tv/getfueltv

Guy likes working out.

Guy films self working out on playgrounds.

Guy becomes YouTube legend and gets invited to 'The Blackzilians' training camp to show guys like Rashad Evans and Alistair Overeem his freakish routine.

This is a clip from a larger segment of this on tonights edition of UFC Tonight at 10/7P ET/PT on FUEL TV. Check it out, at the very least everyone should get some enjoyment at watching Overeem struggle with doing pull-ups.

10/16/12 3:06 PM
BjjDominates

BEEP BEEP Phone Post
10/16/12 3:24 PM
GarlicSauce

Astonishing.
10/16/12 3:29 PM
InYourMomaCloset

Oorahh!!

10/16/12 3:38 PM
Eric Bloodaxe
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That Hannibal dude is very impressive, but there's a bunch of gymnasts around the world that could do the stuff he does I would think?

10/16/12 4:07 PM
WanderleisNoseJob
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subd Phone Post
10/16/12 4:13 PM
VitorSuckedBonesToes

Awesome Phone Post
10/16/12 4:21 PM
InYourMomaCloset

Eric Bloodaxe - 

That Hannibal dude is very impressive, but there's a bunch of gymnasts around the world that could do the stuff he does I would think?

Very few that have developed that kind of a physique.

He takes a gymnast move, and converts it into calesthetic repetitions.

It's pretty hardcore, especially the floating dips, flag movements etc.

Having said that, I thought at one point he was a freak of nature, but there is actually a whole bunch of guys that practice much the same workout, and that's not to detract from how intense it is.

For some reason though, he was one of the few who became popular promoting it.

A lot of youtube vids of guys doing the same thing, just Hannibal seemed to draw the most views.

Think he's actually picked up a major dietary supplement sponsor recently.
10/16/12 4:53 PM
YVES JOCKSTRAP
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow Phone Post
10/16/12 6:17 PM
Eric Bloodaxe
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InYourMomaCloset - 
Eric Bloodaxe - 

Very few that have developed that kind of a physique.

He takes a gymnast move, and converts it into calesthetic repetitions.

It's pretty hardcore, especially the floating dips, flag movements etc.

Having said that, I thought at one point he was a freak of nature, but there is actually a whole bunch of guys that practice much the same workout, and that's not to detract from how intense it is.

For some reason though, he was one of the few who became popular promoting it.

A lot of youtube vids of guys doing the same thing, just Hannibal seemed to draw the most views.

Think he's actually picked up a major dietary supplement sponsor recently.

Thanks, interesting. Are these guys doing just body weight exercises? Do they train with added weights or just their own body weight? 

10/16/12 11:30 PM
InYourMomaCloset

As far as I know, it's just body weight.

Alot of repitition of the exercises you see there.

In fact, that guy Hannibal has said several times that he never uses weight training.

I thought at one point it wouldn't be possible to get that kind of muscle hypertrophy from body weight alone, but the explosiveness in the exercises actually promotes it very well.

It's interesting, considering how much some folk pay for gym membership every month.

10/16/12 11:48 PM
SecretSeraphim
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hannibal for King! Phone Post
10/17/12 12:01 AM
wreckker
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hannibal has SMALL LEGS

He diesnt carry much weight in his legs at all. His muscle is core and upperbody

Those sweats are baggy in other videos hes wearin jorts and u can tell hes out of proportion Phone Post
10/17/12 2:18 AM
jhendo79
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eric Bloodaxe - 

Yeah like roll into any hood and own the street work out scene.
10/17/12 2:21 AM
jhendo79
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hannibal has said it didn't happen over night and he's been doing it for years, and there's tons of guys who do what he does, they have competitions every year. Bar Stars, Bar Tenders, Bar-Rilla

I'm hoping one day my team the Bar Flys enter one, our supplements are raw eggs in a pint glass of Guiness.
10/17/12 3:40 AM
mikegoldberghasgrownonme
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man, awesome
11/16/12 10:18 AM
Cyril Jeff
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

just saw this, wow.

11/16/12 11:32 AM
InYourMomaCloset

I was watching a competition video of top level guys doing these exercises.

Hannibal for sure seems to exhibit more explosiveness and control of the movments, and comparing the physiques, well, very few have developed like hannibal.

Kudos!

11/16/12 11:36 AM
shaqitup
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUEL TV - 

Guy likes working out.

Guy films self working out on playgrounds.

Guy becomes YouTube legend and gets invited to 'The Blackzilians' training camp to show guys like Rashad Evans and Alistair Overeem his freakish routine.

This is a clip from a larger segment of this on tonights edition of UFC Tonight at 10/7P ET/PT on FUEL TV. Check it out, at the very least everyone should get some enjoyment at watching Overeem struggle with doing pull-ups.

Overeem wasn't really going for pull ups but muscle ups, which are pretty damn hard, especially when you weigh 265.
1/20/13 7:36 PM
BrattMamley
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.