UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Daniel Bryan...wtf are they doing with him?

10/16/12 4:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bladefist
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He seems really over with the crowd, but continues to job in the singles division. I just dont get it, he could cleary be top bill against Sheamus or even C.M. Punk.
10/16/12 4:29 PM
Nuckin Futs
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daniel Bryan is over inspite of WWE's efforts. They still don't fully understand just what they have with him.
10/16/12 4:30 PM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He turned a shitty situation(losing to Sheamus at Mania) into a golden oppourtunity, and now he's the best thing going in the WWE even while holding those shitty tag titles. But lets not forget that he was nowhere near as over prior to Mania as he is now. He doesn't need the title on him, nor does he need to go over any top stars. Fans are eating up whatever he puts out from week to week and that's all that matters. I'd rather have the belt on someone who really needs it to get over like Sheamus or even at this point CM Punk.

I still expect him to feud with Ziggler whenever he wins the belt.

10/16/12 4:39 PM
ArtMinaj

I think they are doing that on purpose.   When he loses, he gets mad, when he is mad, Kane laughs, then we all laugh.

This is some of the best shit ever.  I didn't think i would ever like Daniel Bryan this much, I admit that I was clearly wrong.

10/16/12 4:41 PM
ArtMinaj

The Destroyer88 - 

He turned a shitty situation(losing to Sheamus at Mania) into a golden oppourtunity, and now he's the best thing going in the WWE even while holding those shitty tag titles. But lets not forget that he was nowhere near as over prior to Mania as he is now. He doesn't need the title on him, nor does he need to go over any top stars. Fans are eating up whatever he puts out from week to week and that's all that matters. I'd rather have the belt on someone who really needs it to get over like Sheamus or even at this point CM Punk.

I still expect him to feud with Ziggler whenever he wins the belt.

great post.  Ever since then he has been pissed off all the time.  That's hilarious and then add in Kane, anger management, and a doctor and you have comedy.

10/16/12 4:55 PM
Nuckin Futs
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let's not pretend that it was WWE's masterminded plan to squash Bryan at Mania to get him over.

The fans were legit pissed off that they did that to him and they made their voices heard. WWE really had no choice but to run with it.
10/16/12 7:26 PM
RoyMunson
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Does he still train with Couture?

10/16/12 8:56 PM
ArtMinaj

Nuckin Futs - Let's not pretend that it was WWE's masterminded plan to squash Bryan at Mania to get him over.

The fans were legit pissed off that they did that to him and they made their voices heard. WWE really had no choice but to run with it.

Of course.  The fans were also vocal in their support of Austin starting the night after he won KOTR.  The fans have spoken and luckily WWE listened. 

10/16/12 9:54 PM
Nuckin Futs

I'm loving the Team Hell No gimmick, I just hate seeing him lose clean way to often in singles.

If they do right then he should emerge out of the tag team bigger than ever. I'm just worried they will drop the ball on him and he ends up a joke like Santino.
10/16/12 9:58 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's the best thing on TV

10/16/12 9:58 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
875 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's the best thing on TV

10/17/12 4:08 AM
The Destroyer88

Nuckin Futs - Let's not pretend that it was WWE's masterminded plan to squash Bryan at Mania to get him over.

Yeah I wasn't saying it was WWE's plan all along. Just that Bryan being squashed at Mania was probably the best thing that could ever happen to him because the fans saw right through the bullshit and he's been the best thing in the WWE, without the title, since losing the belt at Mania.

10/17/12 4:37 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
533 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hes main event material for sure. Phone Post
10/17/12 1:12 PM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Destroyer88 -

Yeah I wasn't saying it was WWE's plan all along. Just that Bryan being squashed at Mania was probably the best thing that could ever happen to him because the fans saw right through the bullshit and he's been the best thing in the WWE, without the title, since losing the belt at Mania.

don't forget that michael cole hated bryan and said he didn't belong in the ring, etc.. fans alike hate michael cole and pushed for the opposite.

so this also gave some heat to both bryan and cole. p.s. I still detest cole. Phone Post
10/17/12 3:02 PM
Kido777
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For the lulz.
10/18/12 8:52 PM
nipperusa
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/18/12 11:21 PM
Thanos Foo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am the Tag Team Champions!
10/19/12 9:28 AM
jTheHybridwolff
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanos Foo - I am the Tag Team Champions!
NO! IM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS Phone Post
10/19/12 12:07 PM
Thanos Foo
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jTheHybridwolff - 
Thanos Foo - I am the Tag Team Champions!
NO! IM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS Phone Post

NO!I AM THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!
10/19/12 12:08 PM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
533 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/19/12 12:08 PM

You're both wrong, its pretty clear that I'M THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!

(nevermind that it technically wouldnt be possible)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.