UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> WWE 13 Cover

10/16/12 7:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
T Sauce
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was watching the Stone Cold CM Punk interview and had a thought cross my mind. Do you think Punk had a stipulation in his new contract for him to get the cover of WWE 13 to himself? It seems like something he would want and ask for. Also seems reasonable that WWE would go for it. I can't remember the cover of 12 but most of the older games had two or three guys on the cover. Phone Post
10/16/12 7:50 PM
MMAhaiku
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12 had Orton by himself. Phone Post
10/16/12 7:59 PM
Wee Bey Jr
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think they're trying to make it like madden, where it's supposed to be a big deal to be the cover guy for the game. Phone Post
10/16/12 9:49 PM
T Sauce
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I get the Madden argument and I thought it was just Orton last year but wasn't sure. I just could see it being something Punk would ask for. He is the world champ and on a hell of a run, but it could be plausible. Maybe I'm too stoned and over analyzing. Phone Post
10/16/12 11:39 PM
nipperusa
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I came across day of reckoning 2 for the gamecube recently and you'll never believe who's on the cover

Phone Post
10/16/12 11:39 PM
nipperusa
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
10/17/12 12:32 AM
edward nigma
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a equalent of the madden curse for wwe games ?
10/17/12 10:57 AM
roninthebox
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There maybe one starting, I mean this wasn't ortons best year in memory. He was out due to wellness policy for long periods of time an got Job out more times than normal for him Phone Post
10/17/12 1:03 PM
armbarheelhook
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T Sauce - I get the Madden argument and I thought it was just Orton last year but wasn't sure. I just could see it being something Punk would ask for. He is the world champ and on a hell of a run, but it could be plausible. Maybe I'm too stoned and over analyzing. Phone Post
punk also asked for the return of WWE icecream bars and we haven't seen them yet dammit!! keke Phone Post
10/17/12 2:31 PM
BillyRayChubbs
587 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They have TONS of those CM Punk Ice cream bars at Grocery Outlet, and the 99 cent store.

10/17/12 5:18 PM
armbarheelhook
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ will have to recheck my local Wally World to see. maybe the damn kids are buying them all up! blasted kids.. lol Phone Post
10/18/12 8:32 AM
Starship2000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is such bs I tried to pre order wwe 13 stone cold edition, off shopthq. Said it was sold out settled for the punk cover. 3 days later on wwe.com they fuckin mention that they still have some of the austin ones for sale but Thq refuses to refund my money, HHH must be running both companies won't even put the customer over :) Phone Post
10/18/12 8:33 AM
Starship2000
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BillyRayChubbs -

They have TONS of those CM Punk Ice cream bars at Grocery Outlet, and the 99 cent store.

Is this legit I want some Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.