UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Notes/Summary of Frank Shamrock's Book

10/20/12 4:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
siouxNYC
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep going. This is a big value-add.
10/20/12 4:59 PM
overEZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
thanks Dongbar
10/20/12 5:15 PM
Dirt Lover
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
10/20/12 5:29 PM
Machine250
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub
10/20/12 5:30 PM
Machine250
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub
10/20/12 5:42 PM
mwmhong
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
10/20/12 6:26 PM
Topsyjt
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bobby Lupo - I would have never considered buying the book until clicking on this thread.

OP is the best possible marketer for Frank's book--makes it sound wildly interesting instead of just another boring MMA book. Things need to be marketed differently now.

Frank should come on the UG and thank Dongbar for getting people interested in his book
Agreed TTT OP Phone Post
10/20/12 6:27 PM
GroundStPound

Sub a dub dub Phone Post
10/20/12 6:34 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for Frank Phone Post
10/20/12 7:29 PM
Matrixkick
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At first I thought this is obviously some serious made up bs, but as each chapter passes my stance has changed. You can't make this shit up! Wtf is up with the way some people treat and teach their kids! Am I just that far from reality?! Phone Post
10/20/12 8:28 PM
cm81
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub! Thinking of buying the book! Phone Post
10/20/12 8:49 PM
Bobby Lupo
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

siouxNYC - Keep going. This is a big value-add.

he knows because he knows.
10/20/12 9:09 PM
pr0f3ssor

Sub Phone Post
10/20/12 9:09 PM
Legalize It
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

Has anyone gotten to the part where Frank's mis mother left his real father for his best friend after she found out he and his dad were gay lovers and pedophiles?

Then his mother left THAT guy when she found out he was molesting one of Frank's sisters. But the guy had already knocked her up with Suzy (Frank's little sister).

And his father ended up going to prison for sex crimes. I feel really sorry for Frank:(

Cindy

Someone explain that first sentence... It reads like frank and his biological father were fucking?
10/20/12 9:31 PM
CindyO

Legalize It - 
CindyO - 

Has anyone gotten to the part where Frank's mis mother left his real father for his best friend after she found out he and his dad were gay lovers and pedophiles?

Then his mother left THAT guy when she found out he was molesting one of Frank's sisters. But the guy had already knocked her up with Suzy (Frank's little sister).

And his father ended up going to prison for sex crimes. I feel really sorry for Frank:(

Cindy

Someone explain that first sentence... It reads like frank and his biological father were fucking?

No. Franks dad and his dads best friend were gay lovers and pedophiles, according to Frank. When his mom found out, she ended up leaving Frank's dad for his gay pedophile friend (yep)! This guy ended up getting her pregnant and is the father of Frank's little sister, Suzy.

Cindy

10/20/12 9:42 PM
Dongbar
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
Legalize It - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

No. Franks dad and his dads best friend were gay lovers and pedophiles, according to Frank. When his mom found out, she ended up leaving Frank's dad for his gay pedophile friend (yep)! This guy ended up getting her pregnant and is the father of Frank's little sister, Suzy.

Cindy

Where did the specific details come to light? The book was way more vague than that. Links to articles? Phone Post
10/20/12 9:54 PM
CindyO

Dongbar - 
CindyO -
Legalize It - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Cindy

Where did the specific details come to light? The book was way more vague than that. Links to articles? Phone Post

Page 199. When he's talking to his sister, Robyn.

Cindy

10/20/12 10:07 PM
CindyO

Page 199:

"I only remember him from pictures. He was a white dude, with long hair and a beard. He was a few inches taller than my mom and looked like a typical hippie from the 1970s. The pictures included some from a wedding album. I know my mom and this white hippie guy got married somewhere in the woods-- a hippie wedding-- and then went on a camping honeymoon. I don't think it lasted long, maybe a year or so before White Hippie Guy was out and Joe arrived on the scene.

I always imagined that life before Joe was more normal. Thats not what Robynn said. She told me that my mother left my father and ran off with White Hippie Guy because she had found out that he and my father were lovers, that they were both pedophiles, and that they were doing stuff together. They were best friends and deviant sexual partners. My mom found out something, or got freaked out by something, and decided to take off. In her mind she was getting back at Frank, somehow, by stealing his best friend and running off with him."

This book is really good and an easy read. Doesn't ramble or get boring like Randy's did at times. And its not full of filler crap in a 12 point font like Tito's. It's pretty entertaining and explains a lot.

Cindy

10/20/12 10:10 PM
hugomma
1008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, & VTFU.  Thanks Dongbar!

10/20/12 10:10 PM
hugomma
1008 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, & VTFU.  Thanks Dongbar!

10/20/12 10:13 PM
ShanTheMan
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow
10/20/12 10:24 PM
Team GDP
400 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vtfu cindy and dongzilla

10/20/12 10:32 PM
MJM1912

In.
10/20/12 10:52 PM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More. Phone Post
10/20/12 10:55 PM
TightTriangle
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In, awesome work. I'll be buying the book thanks to this thread. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.