10/24/12 12:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GroundStPound
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MOOOOAAAARRRR Phone Post
10/24/12 6:55 PM
Downwardo
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In-cest! Phone Post
10/24/12 7:47 PM
thenino
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dongbar -  Thank you to whomever bought me the blue! It's much appreciated! Phone Post

I bet it was big papa Kirik.
10/24/12 8:14 PM
Dongbar
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ch. 11 Feuds and the Fight Business

Frank talks about Ken's feud with Royce and Tito. He also touches on a feud with Tank that culminates with Tank telling Frank, who is with his girlfriend, "hey cowboy, if she doesn't go down on you tonight, I'll take you home and suck your dick."

He talks about this crazy street fight he'd got into with a dude that cut in front of him in a checkout at Home Depot. Frank confronted the guy in the paring lot and ended up getting chases with an 8 inch hunting knife around the parking lot.

He talks about how he got his nickname "the legend" in his fight against Bryan Pardoe in the WEC. His talks about his marriage to Amy and helping start the IFL. He talks about trying to set up the fight with Ken, Ken's fight with Kimbo that didn't end up happening, and how he volunteered to save the event. He talks about Jared Shaw accusing him of offering to throw the Kimbo fight and him thinking he threw the Cung Le fight. He also talks about his fight with Cesar.

Frank talks about meeting with Dana and getting an offer to fight in the UFC, but turning it down due to all the exclusivity. He talks about World Fighter and how that fell through because they couldn't get on showtime. He goes on in great detail about his fight with Renzo. Phone Post
10/24/12 9:19 PM
garrote
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later reading Phone Post
10/24/12 10:33 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stopped in to say that The only reason I bought this book is because of this thread. Phone Post
10/25/12 3:24 AM
CindyO

^^^ Frank owes Dongbar some royalties;) Gonna vote him up again:)

Cindy

10/26/12 12:34 PM
Tru
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

I almost asked tank abbott about the shamrock book...i was about to ask him about  the claim he offered to give frank a blowjob...thank god he started talking before I could ask.

I ask him about frank's book at the 3:30 mark.  Says frank didn't write it. probably written in crayon and a finger paint drawings

10/27/12 1:16 AM
Titos Cracked Skull
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
10/27/12 1:42 AM
CindyO

Tank is the only fighter that I ever wanted to meet that I never did... yet. LOVE that guy for some reason!

How come his beard is gray but his hair isn't?

Cindy

10/27/12 1:47 AM
dahosse
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -

Tank is the only fighter that I ever wanted to meet that I never did... yet. LOVE that guy for some reason!

Cindy

He's kind of gingerish, and that's actually pretty common- head hair darkens, but doesn't gray, but the facial hair does. Same thing happened to Willie Nelson, and he's almost 400 years old. Phone Post
10/27/12 2:47 AM
CindyO

dahosse - 
CindyO -

Cindy

He's kind of gingerish, and that's actually pretty common- head hair darkens, but doesn't gray, but the facial hair does. Same thing happened to Willie Nelson, and he's almost 400 years old. Phone Post

Ah, thanks. Willie has always looked like an old man. I saw a video a few months ago of him and his son doing a cover of Pearl Jams Breathe and it was awesome! Willie's still got it.

Cindy

10/27/12 3:14 AM
AristidesBrito
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/27/12 8:59 AM
warrendale

What a great thread. Keep em coming op. Phone Post
10/27/12 9:30 AM
Smith1234
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/27/12 9:34 AM

Great thread

10/27/12 9:32 AM
Smith1234
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/27/12 9:35 AM

Double

10/27/12 10:04 AM
BrCutter
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just finished up the first three chapters last night. Dongbar's cliffs are fun, but def get the book. Phone Post
10/27/12 10:18 AM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 

Cindy

I met Tank in Miami when Hughes fought Sherk...He was was in the crowd walking around with The Undertaker...He also picked up a hot ass little 22 yr old looking chick and she sat on his lap the entire event....Got photos as he was on the way out looking for the Hardrock...Then some buddies I went to school with found him wandering around on Biscayne Blvd by himself and they stopped and were like "WHOA ! TANK ?!"....He just wanted to get to the Hardrock so they actually gave him a ride.

Later that week pics surfaced here on the OG of Tank getting rowdy at The Hardrock, dancing on table tops w/ his shirt off w/ some topless drunk bishes.
10/27/12 9:08 PM
CindyO

SKARHEAD - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

I met Tank in Miami when Hughes fought Sherk...He was was in the crowd walking around with The Undertaker...He also picked up a hot ass little 22 yr old looking chick and she sat on his lap the entire event....Got photos as he was on the way out looking for the Hardrock...Then some buddies I went to school with found him wandering around on Biscayne Blvd by himself and they stopped and were like "WHOA ! TANK ?!"....He just wanted to get to the Hardrock so they actually gave him a ride.

Later that week pics surfaced here on the OG of Tank getting rowdy at The Hardrock, dancing on table tops w/ his shirt off w/ some topless drunk bishes.

Y'all should have went with him! The UG should put together a field trip where a bunch of us go to HB to party with Tank! I would go;) Link to pic thread? Thanks!

Cindy

10/27/12 9:15 PM
INDK
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO -
SKARHEAD - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Y'all should have went with him! The UG should put together a field trip where a bunch of us go to HB to party with Tank! I would go;) Link to pic thread? Thanks!

Cindy

This is a good idea, he seems like he wouldn't mind, especially if you bought him a beer Phone Post
10/31/12 8:36 AM
Kirik
1923 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Follow me, on Twitter

ttt

10/31/12 8:38 AM
Macedawgg
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was this thread deleted and restored?

10/31/12 10:47 AM
warrendale

This Thread may make me buy my 1st book. Thanks op, great reading so far. Phone Post
11/2/12 11:34 PM
Team GDP
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt 

11/14/12 12:12 PM
ryant0987
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bump Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.