UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Stephens' post-bail video blog

10/18/12 9:08 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Yesterday, Team Stephens released this statement on his website:

October 17th, 2012: Today, at 3:30pm, Jeremy was released from custody from the Polk County Jail. As you know, Jeremy has spent the last twelve days incarcerated, both in Iowa and Minnesota, missing his October 5 UFC fight against Yves Edwards, as well as many lucrative financial opportunities associated with that bout.

While Jeremy’s employer (UFC), his family, friends, and loyal fans have stood behind him, certainly the recent events have garnered some negative media attention.

Jeremy felt it was very important to thank each and every one of those who have stood by his side during this tough time. He wanted everyone to know that despite the negative situation that he’s been placed in, he has remained upbeat and positive, reflecting on the opportunities that have been and will be presented to him, reflecting on his family, and his firm believe in his innocence.

Jeremy’s legal team is already hard at work to prove what many already know; he is not guilty of the crimes he’s been accused of.

We ask that everyone respect Jeremy’s privacy throughout this case. Although we are not at liberty to discuss specific details including, but not limit to his pending case, questions can be directed to CEO@EvoAgents.com.

Of course, as Jeremy resumes training in the upcoming weeks, he will continue to communicate and interact with his fans and supporters through his personal web site, as well as Facebook and Twitter.

10/18/12 9:58 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BrettAwesome
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Something a bit weird about him saying how all this has humbled him from his leather recliner with the music blaring.
10/18/12 10:02 AM
LilHeathen
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been through a lot since I was a child, but this has been the most devastating thing ever! There has been a lot of people going against me, which hasn't been fun to say the least.

Just to be clear...

I didn't do this or have ANY involvement. I was never on the run. I was never once contacted about this until they arrested me. 

Those that have supported me... THANK YOU ALL!!!! From the bottom of my heart, it has what kept me positive and happy. I can't wait to get home to SD to see my family and get back in the gym! 

Again- THANK YOU TO ALL THAT SUPPORT ME! 

Keep up with me at;

www.fb.com/LilHeathenMMA

www.twitter.com/LilHeathenMMA

www.LilHeathenMMA.com

10/18/12 10:14 AM
LilHeathen
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes, this has humbled me big time..... I'm getting bills thrown at me left & right just to prove my innocence, and didn't get to fight. So no fight pay... No sponsors! NOT ONE! 

I was happy, positive and hanging at my friends house trying to relax. I haven't slept or felt this good in 12 days. What's wrong with that? 

10/18/12 10:36 AM
dizzguzztn
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your KO of Dos Anjos is one of my favourite MMA moments. Look forward to seeing you fight again. Please, next time you do a blog, pick some better tunes!
10/18/12 11:08 AM
Standup29
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Keep your head up, until proven otherwise I doubt you were involved. Still a fan, although I was going to root for Yves, I'm a long time fan of Thug-jitsu. It would have been a great fight no doubt!

Good luck Jeremy! Phone Post
10/18/12 11:30 AM
MikeeastonsBONER
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You coming back to Pacific Beach, Homie?!?
10/18/12 11:56 AM
shorebreaker420
1033 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care if he did it or not, and his homeboys crib is fat Phone Post
10/18/12 1:53 PM
Tru
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Click For MMA Videos

would turn on music in the bathroom before speaking for 5 minutes?  really made it hard to listen and pay attention.

awesome video though, love behind the scenes vids

10/18/12 2:03 PM
landers96
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How about an apology for the guy you put in ICU?
10/18/12 2:08 PM
sgotwalks
1075 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Welcome back! You be needin some rock & roll in your life son. What is that shit in the background? My ears are still bleeding in a way that Black Sabbath has never made them do.

10/18/12 2:12 PM
Jay Haas
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT man glad to see your doing okay!!! Phone Post
10/18/12 2:48 PM
dannyapodaca
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

N Phone Post
10/18/12 6:05 PM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks like you have your plan B in action.  Heathen's Chair Warehouse

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.