UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diaz will need to earn title shot after return

10/18/12 9:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bad Monkey
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GelderdEnd - 
nick diaz nut hugger -

Reason #1: Who in MMA go-gos anyone cept him?

Shame he couldn't let go when the ref jumped in, that would've been the mature thing to do Phone Post

Cleary Diaz thought that the ref was Gomi's boy and that he was getting jumped.  His instinct was to finish the choke and then disable the second attacker.

10/18/12 9:52 PM
Jaybrone
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz vs FItch or Diaz vs. Kos thats who I want to see. However I think Fitch is harder match up because he is not going to go away from his gameplan of taking it to the ground.

10/18/12 10:56 PM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

alkysmurf -  Look at All the Diaz haters praying for nick to fight a wet blanket wrestler. Instead of the obvious choices that make sense, as in Rory if he wins, or the loser of kampman/Hendricks. Fitch still needs another showing like his last one before he can be within a win or two of the tittle. Besides gsp wants nick, and the last year of scandals really brought nicks name more mainstream, coupled with nate taking the tittle = nick gets a tittle shot fast, brothers holding tittles would be a great selling point for the ufc. Phone Post

I hope you're right.  I want him vs GSP but if I can't have that, then I like seeing bullies get bullied so Diaz vs Koschump.  But really there's a ton of fun matchups for him and he makes any fight fun (unless they run away).  He needs to rematch Condit in an elevator.  What now track star? He'd probably lay down in a ball and say "not the face!!"

10/18/12 11:01 PM
BaraoKix
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Farewell Brock -  Diaz vs Fitch.

Let's see nick beat a wrestler before he gets a title shot. Phone Post

Lol, wont happen. The only wrestler Diaz will face is GSP. They want to cash in before he gets wrestled to death...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.