UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Popular games you just couldn't get into

10/19/12 4:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
David Mortensen
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any gta game
Oblivion
Minecraft
Fallout 3/new Vegas
Fable series Phone Post
10/19/12 9:15 AM
Skeletor68
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dragon Age

10/19/12 11:16 AM
Flexo
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrentP -
PatK - 
Jack Carter -  Battlefield series

WoW Phone Post

I agree on the Battlefield.

Unless I'm playing with a squad of people I know, I get more tactical play on COD.

Fucking lol at CoD being more tactical.

ANyways....I can't get into Boderlands 2. I play a little bit everyday and I just can't play for more than 30 minutes. I've tried, but can't enjoy it.

Ya first thought I had about thr COD comment lol. Run in circles around a tiny little level shooting no where near guys yet killing them no problem. Phone Post
10/19/12 12:44 PM
BKViper
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fallout 3. Played for about 3 hours, bored every minute of it.
WOW and Minecraft. Never even tried them. Just didn't look interesting to me. Phone Post
10/19/12 4:33 PM
DrunkenOtter
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Battlefield 3 & Crysis 2 off the top of my head. Phone Post
10/19/12 4:59 PM
CharlesLewis
783 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty much everything on this thread, actually.

10/20/12 3:05 PM
1st Round Armbar
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

every first person shooter game Phone Post
10/20/12 10:41 PM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hitman Bloodmoney
Bioshock
Grand theft auto 4
Gears of war
10/20/12 11:06 PM
6mildollarman
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any of the GTA games. I'll play for a couple of days then lose interest. It's wired because I really enjoy sandbox type games. Phone Post
10/21/12 2:26 AM
ChaelPFan

ShocknAwe - MW3 - Haven't been that disappointed in a long time. Tried so damn hard
Me too man.... Me too. Phone Post
10/21/12 5:35 AM
PepperUK
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Minecraft
All GTA's
Battlefield Phone Post
10/21/12 7:07 AM
RobMcKenzie

Anything online.

Skyrim

Dishonoured. Really tried, took it back after about five hours. Phone Post
10/21/12 9:03 AM
None So Blind
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrentP - 
None So Blind - ANYTHING online - from old school Doom and Quake and Unreal to WoW and CoD and the rest.

Minecraft.

The Katamari games.

Diablo 2 and 3 (finished 1 and liked it, but clearly 2 and 3 were made for online).

Never finished a Splinter Cell game, got halfway through the first and third, couldn't go on - and that is RARE for me, if I start a game, I'm stupidly stubborn about finishing it.

Enjoyed the hell out of Street Fighter 2 and Mortal Kombat 2 way back in the day, haven't played any fighting games since.

Same thing with Madden football and any other sports games (baseball, basketball, hockey, etc.) - had a blast playing them with buddies in college in the 90's, haven't bought or even played one since maybe '94.

So basically you don't like to play video games....

LOL, I was waiting for someone to make this observation.

I will play pretty much any FPS/TPS, RPG, action game, and platformer out there. In fact, I'm pretty lenient to anything in those genres, I'm probably the biggest game whore on here :-P

I'd guess that's 90% of the market, minus the sports games, fighting games, and online only (which essentially translates to MMORPGs, I even played all the Halo and CoD games in SP).

Playing sports and fighting games by yourself is like drinking by yourself IMO ;-)
10/21/12 11:00 AM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cod (after COD 4)

The entire Uncharted series. I'll get to them one day... Phone Post
10/21/12 11:45 AM
orcus

Resident Evil 4 -- unbearable controls

Any Mario or Zelda game -- just don't give a shit

Arkham whatever -- started both and thought they were good but then put them down and never picked them up again. Still keep meaning to get back to Arkham City.

10/21/12 12:08 PM
Pooch
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Minecraft.... Battlefield Phone Post
10/21/12 12:14 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus -

Resident Evil 4 -- unbearable controls

Any Mario or Zelda game -- just don't give a shit

Arkham whatever -- started both and thought they were good but then put them down and never picked them up again. Still keep meaning to get back to Arkham City.

Holy shit.

I feel exactly the same way about everything in this post... Phone Post
10/21/12 12:26 PM
Forever12er

Call of duty. Metal gear solid. Sonic. WoW. Probably more Phone Post
10/21/12 5:35 PM
UGCTT_stu0411
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anything Zelda Phone Post
10/21/12 9:56 PM
TX_432
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gta
Mass Effect
Madden it's the same game over and over imo
Gears of war
Ncaa same reason Phone Post
10/22/12 12:05 AM
MMAxNate
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CoD Black Ops ruined me for the rest of the series.  Battlefield does everything better anyway, but that's not the point of this thread.

EA may have killed my love of Bioware games altogether.  I love Dragon Age: Origins but 2 is a chore and a half, even though I wrote several guides viewed by over a few hundred thousand players.  I think I did that more out of pity for those who would have to trudge through the game without a real idea of how it worked.  Mass Effect 3's ending and reduced difficulty put a bad taste in my mouth.  Loved ME2 and enjoyed 90% of 3.

I fucking loathe the Killzone series. waste of money.

FF series after 8.  Ill play ff3 repeatedly and 7 occasionally, but the rest is shit to me.

I could never get into Solid Snake after 1.  Don't know why, I enjoyed 1.  Maybe I'll make the time for it, buy that collection pack I think.

10/22/12 7:43 PM
Mudderfaeg
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GTA Phone Post
10/23/12 6:00 AM
UGCTT_Jobe Watson's Butler
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GTA
CoD
Battlefield
Skyrim
Halo
Bioshock
Fallout

There are probably some others. Phone Post
10/23/12 6:07 AM
ItsTheFlash
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gears of War- All of them.

Borderlands. Phone Post
10/23/12 5:15 PM
vRuthless
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GTA 4
Minecraft
Skyrim - really tried to get into it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.