UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Popular games you just couldn't get into

10/23/12 9:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jack Carter
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn it must suck not being able to get into Skyrim Phone Post
10/24/12 9:44 AM
mixedmartialmike
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jv209 -
Jack Carter -  Damn it must suck not being able to get into Skyrim Phone Post

running around feeling invincible and completing hundreds of pointless side quests is not fun to me.
You know you can change the difficulty right Phone Post
10/24/12 9:58 AM
Jack Carter
576 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mixedmartialmike -
jv209 -
Jack Carter -  Damn it must suck not being able to get into Skyrim Phone Post

running around feeling invincible and completing hundreds of pointless side quests is not fun to me.
You know you can change the difficulty right Phone Post
Also, mods add many new dragons, enemies, ways to play, etc Phone Post
10/25/12 4:44 AM
Trejo
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't played a GTA since San Andreas. Played gta for 1 hour but haven't touched it since then.

After all the hype surrounding gran turismo 5 I bought it and only played for literally 5mins. Havent touched since then.

Skyrim
Dragon Age
Assassins creed

Pretty much every major game on the ps3. I only bought it for God of war and Tekken. Phone Post
10/25/12 7:03 AM
k1levelstriking
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WoW
Uncharted 3 Phone Post
10/25/12 7:41 AM
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have always hated COD. Just not my cup of tea
All sports games(with the exception of Fight Night round 3 and the occasional other random game for a few minutes)
Skyrim... Which is weird, I loved reading the threads on here about it but once I bought it... I played for a few hours and was bored the whole time Phone Post
10/25/12 4:47 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I fucking LOVED Skyrim... For about a week...

After that I just never played it again. Never even finished it. It's an amazing game, I can say without a doubt that the game is fantastic but I just never bothered to continue playing which is weird becasue I've finished Oblivion and Fallout 3/New Vegas which are other Bethesda games. Skyrim just never pulled me back in the same way those games did...

10/25/12 9:57 PM
JoeyBats
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mass Effect
Resistance 2
Just Cause 2
Uncharted 3
Resident Evil 6 Phone Post
10/25/12 10:45 PM
k1levelstriking
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Currently playing through the God of War series and I find ill play through the game but just not get into it all.. Phone Post
10/26/12 9:59 AM
Whambo

SKYRIM.

Shitty combat that is too easy, way too many areas that are very repetitive (focus on quantity rather than quality) which is especially frustrating because I can be a bit of a completionist, way too easy to become rich and ultra powerful.. and the list goes on.
10/27/12 12:17 PM
Roy Batty
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't get into any newer FPS, because they lack the speed and wacky physics, like trick jumps, games like Quake 2 had.
10/27/12 5:53 PM
Mathamuticus
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CoD, Halo, Fallout, Resident Evil for me. Phone Post
10/29/12 12:55 PM
ShocknAwe
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roy Batty - I can't get into any newer FPS, because they lack the speed and wacky physics, like trick jumps, games like Quake 2 had.

I find all new fps soooo slow! I miss trick jumping too
10/29/12 2:29 PM
Stache
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm having a hard time getting into Red Dead Redemption.

I've played for a few hours and done a few missions but I just don't get the big deal. Does it really get that much better?
10/29/12 3:06 PM
Jons Forsberg

Fallout 3 - The setting bored me to death.
FPS games in general
put a few hours into WoW, but burned out and quit playing before even the first expansion came out.
10/29/12 3:11 PM
Jons Forsberg

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 

After that I just never played it again. Never even finished it. It's an amazing game, I can say without a doubt that the game is fantastic but I just never bothered to continue playing which is weird becasue I've finished Oblivion and Fallout 3/New Vegas which are other Bethesda games. Skyrim just never pulled me back in the same way those games did...

this often happens to me too, I'm in love with a game for about a week then quit playing as soon as it gets a little stale, which is usually halfway through the game. I think in my adult age I can't be bothered trying to finish a game that I'm no longer into.
10/29/12 3:19 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jons Forsberg -
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - 

this often happens to me too, I'm in love with a game for about a week then quit playing as soon as it gets a little stale, which is usually halfway through the game. I think in my adult age I can't be bothered trying to finish a game that I'm no longer into.
It might have been something to do with the fact I completely focused on Conjuration and Destruction magic with my character.

I got like half way through the game just using magic before I realised how fun it was to use a sword and a shield.

I made a new character (Orc I think) and started again with the intention of using a one handed weapon with a shield but the thought of playing through everything I have just done was daunting. I just didn't want to go through it all again...

I'll get back to it one day. I've been saying that for while now but I will. Next time I get a long period of time off and I don't have anything new to play I think I will go back to it. Phone Post
10/31/12 2:58 PM
DezzNutzz
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From Halo 2 to Halo 4. God Halo 4 sucesos balllllzzzzzzz. Phone Post
10/31/12 2:58 PM
DezzNutzz
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucks* Phone Post
10/31/12 3:05 PM
Jons Forsberg

"I'll get back to it one day. I've been saying that for while now but I will. Next time I get a long period of time off and I don't have anything new to play I think I will go back to it"

ha I told myself that when I was playing Oblivion 6 years ago, was never able to go back and beat it, don't think it will happen with Skyrim either.
10/31/12 3:20 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay

Jons Forsberg - "I'll get back to it one day. I've been saying that for while now but I will. Next time I get a long period of time off and I don't have anything new to play I think I will go back to it"

ha I told myself that when I was playing Oblivion 6 years ago, was never able to go back and beat it, don't think it will happen with Skyrim either.
I have a feeling you're probably right.

I done the same thing with Oblivion. I took a HUGE break from Oblivion when I got bored with it but I eventually did go back and actually finish it lol. Phone Post
10/31/12 3:43 PM
Jons Forsberg

I wish I was able to as well but the Gates of Oblivion just felt so repetitive.
10/31/12 4:21 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay

Jons Forsberg - I wish I was able to as well but the Gates of Oblivion just felt so repetitive.
Exactly why I got bored of Oblivion in the first place.

Those gates were a pain in the ass. Phone Post
11/2/12 9:41 AM
MITman2k
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/02/12 9:46 AM

Assassin's creed on PC.. just got too impatient trying to master the controls using a mouse and keyboard. Since then, I've bought an xbox360 controller and will consider getting AC3. Apparently one of the developers recommends a gamepad for the game also. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/03/28/assassins-creed-3-dev-says-pc-players-need-controller/

11/2/12 9:54 AM
DoubleBagger
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skyrim. Didn't feel the same as oblivion, did'nt have the same "magic" that it's predecessor had. I suppose it was because Oblivion was the first open world fantasy game I played, the nostalgia will stick with me.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.