UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Popular games you just couldn't get into

10/31/12 4:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jons Forsberg - I wish I was able to as well but the Gates of Oblivion just felt so repetitive.
Exactly why I got bored of Oblivion in the first place.

Those gates were a pain in the ass. Phone Post
11/2/12 9:41 AM
MITman2k
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/02/12 9:46 AM

Assassin's creed on PC.. just got too impatient trying to master the controls using a mouse and keyboard. Since then, I've bought an xbox360 controller and will consider getting AC3. Apparently one of the developers recommends a gamepad for the game also. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/03/28/assassins-creed-3-dev-says-pc-players-need-controller/

11/2/12 9:54 AM
DoubleBagger
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skyrim. Didn't feel the same as oblivion, did'nt have the same "magic" that it's predecessor had. I suppose it was because Oblivion was the first open world fantasy game I played, the nostalgia will stick with me.
11/7/12 2:11 AM
Beggsie
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

COD. I still play it but I just don't understand what's so great about it. Phone Post
11/9/12 2:19 PM
TheHebrewHammer
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fallout 3 was probably the most boring game I've ever played. Assassin's Creed 2 was a very frustrating experience as well Phone Post
11/9/12 3:04 PM
None So Blind
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheHebrewHammer -  Fallout 3 was probably the most boring game I've ever played. Assassin's Creed 2 was a very frustrating experience as well Phone Post

You would have had a stroke playing the first AC, if you didn't like the second...
11/9/12 6:17 PM
TheHebrewHammer
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

None So Blind - 
TheHebrewHammer -  Fallout 3 was probably the most boring game I've ever played. Assassin's Creed 2 was a very frustrating experience as well Phone Post

You would have had a stroke playing the first AC, if you didn't like the second...

Yea,that's why I skipped directly to the second one
11/9/12 9:39 PM
LittleKang
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

halo
AC after 1 Phone Post
11/11/12 2:50 AM
Arecsa
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GW2. Got to about level 15 or something, dont find this game compelling at all.
11/29/12 9:34 PM
shin2chin
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dragon Age Origins

GTA series (never finished one of them)

Metal Gear Solid 3 (couldn't bear the fixed camera after playing Splinter Cell)

11/30/12 12:32 AM
AlexanderTheGOAT
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's crazy how much gamers differ, reading peoples posts that say they couldn't get into Mass Effect blows my mind. My all time favorite series. Phone Post
11/30/12 1:48 AM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

Jons Forsberg - I wish I was able to as well but the Gates of Oblivion just felt so repetitive.

Shitty design choice for sure. Fucking bland red repetitive environment, linear, same enemies, over and over, what a chore.

The levelling system was a dog too. I made a melee warrior tank with heavy armour, repair and blunt as tagged skills and it got to a point where I could beat enemies with top level gear until it broke and not kill them because of the levelling that came from fixing my gear and absorbing hits in combat. This is a build that working perfectly fine in Morrowind, Skyrim, Fallout, etc.
12/6/12 1:10 AM
3 strikes
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loved Demon's souls but couldn't get into Dark Souls.
Arkham City
Mass Effect 2
Assassins Creed 2
12/6/12 8:34 AM
mixedmartialmike

AlexanderTheGOAT -  It's crazy how much gamers differ, reading peoples posts that say they couldn't get into Mass Effect blows my mind. My all time favorite series. Phone Post

Game got too weird for me. It was like overly nerdy.

I guess I am more into the fantasy swords magic and monsters shit than the sci-fi stuff though.
12/6/12 8:46 AM
BigWilliam
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All modern war shooters. Endlessly crouching behind chest high walls just annoys me.
12/6/12 4:48 PM
Edan
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dota 2 - Game for geeks and nerds Phone Post
12/6/12 8:09 PM
LFTM
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Borderlands. Just couldn't get into it.

Any COD after COD4.

Also, Minecraft. Really did not enjoy it. Found it boring as hell. Phone Post
12/7/12 12:40 AM
kingofpancakes80
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

really surprised to see gta, fallout,final fantasy and bioshock on everyones list. those are my favorite games. in that order.

minecraft probably tops my list. i've tried and tried and tried. seems like sooo much work for little payoff?

also, i could give a fuck less about any Call of Duty. MW2 was the peak for me.
12/8/12 9:11 PM
cmons

Dishonored Phone Post
12/8/12 11:48 PM
Silhouette
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

witcher 2

love the combat but everything else is crap

most of all the fucking map is horribly laid out
12/8/12 11:50 PM
Silhouette
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

give skyrim the combat from witcher and none can defend
12/11/12 3:56 AM
easedel

Skyrim...i wouldn't even classify that as part of the ES series.

Any COD after COD4:MW

Mass Effect 3...went the same way as Skyrim. Was a huge ME fan too.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.