UnderGround Forums

GeekGround >> New Batman/Justice League Movie Trailer

10/18/12 10:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/18/12 10:57 AM
MMARoundup.com

Lex Luthor and the Joker are teaming up to take Gotham City apart, one brick at a time.

The trailer for LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite has hit online and shows the caped crusader leading a team of Lego Justice League heroes against DC's worst criminals.

The Warner Bros./DC Universe animated adaptation of the video game series will include comic book mainstays such as Superman, the Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Riddler and Two-Face. It appears that true to the games, the film will be heavy on the comedy. (Look for a dour Batman being annoyed with a cheerful Superman throughout.)

LEGO Batman: The Movie is slated for release on Blu-ray, DVD and digital download in early 2013. (Article via HollywoodReporter.com)

10/18/12 11:03 AM
paw
1354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL.....looks good!

10/18/12 3:24 PM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/18/12 3:24 PM
MMARoundup.com

In all seriousness, here's some news coming out today regarding plans for Justice League to premiere in 2015 against Avengers 2 with the subsequent solo films to follow.  Basically the reverse of what Marvel did with the Avengers.

10/18/12 4:14 PM
paw
1354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Augie Max - 

In all seriousness, here's some news coming out today regarding plans for Justice League to premiere in 2015 against Avengers 2 with the subsequent solo films to follow.  Basically the reverse of what Marvel did with the Avengers.

Interesting....  I can't decide if that's a good strategy or not....

I do hope the JL film is solid - and I'd love to see Bale as Batman in it (although I doubt that will happen)

10/18/12 9:15 PM
Augie Max

MMARoundup.com
Seems like a bad idea to me. With Avengers you had all your stars backstories already told through their solo films save for Hawkeye. With what they're trying to do with JL they're going to have to re-introduce Wonder Woman, Flash, and whichever other members they plan on using that aren't Supes, Bats and Lantern. So backwards but reading about how they're handling the New 52 that seems like their MO. Phone Post
10/19/12 4:06 PM
crescentwrench
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in.  I got the Lego Star Wars cartoon for my boys and that thing is hilarious.  Keeping up With the Calrissians, Darth Mall where prices are slashed in half, it's fun.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.