UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diaz hasn't fought a wrestler in 6 years.

10/18/12 8:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
hendofanforlife
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

why would he avoid something if he wasnt good at it,.. you gonna say that wasnt implied dipshit??? "ohh sir, he avoided wrestlers because they wouldnt sell fights"  GTFO!

Why would he avoid something if he wasn't good at it?

Just repeat this to yourself til you see it doesn't make sense.

Go sit in the corner dunce.

So you quoted the op but were referencing something the thread had turned into. You claim it's like makin a thread about Brock's bad boxing, despite the thread title being completely different.

Please stop telling us what was implied since we stated a lot of things quite clearly.
10/18/12 8:33 PM
hendofanforlife
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Why would he avoid something if he wasn't good at it?"

Lol. Let's all point and laugh at this nonsense.

U mad?
10/18/12 8:33 PM
BigmikeVancity
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARAIDER - I don't know, Silva almost had him Phone Post
What? Phone Post
10/18/12 8:38 PM
hendofanforlife

Again, stop putting your interpretation in. The thread tile and op are quite clear.

You mean "why WOULDN'T he avoid something he wasn't good at"

But that's a double negative. "of course he avoids something he's bad at" is what you meant.

Middle school reading class called and wants you back. Fail
10/18/12 8:39 PM
hendofanforlife

Would =\= wouldn't
10/18/12 8:42 PM
hendofanforlife

I Get Hard Rolling at BJJ - 

"Please stop telling us what was implied since we stated a lot of things quite clearly."

hahahaha this is sad, i feel bad for you now. youre a fucking idiot and you cant even see it.  im gonna look back at this tomorrow and feel so bad for mentally exposing a retarded fuck.

if you dont understand that language is not completly literal all the time and that to have effecgive deliberation, implications are a necessity? it really is sad, i feel like im arguing with some punkass off the street "shit he got me, why dont i talk shit about him hehehe" 

"So you quoted the op but were referencing something the thread had turned into. You claim it's like makin a thread about Brock's bad boxing, despite the thread title being completely different. "

STFU about the thread title already, YOU stated the meaning of this thread and CLEARLY fucking stated it was about diaz and that he avoided his weakness, plain and simple fuckhead  ZERO DEBATE

Lol. Now language isn't literal all the time? Is this turning into interpretive dance? Even the Diaz fans aren't defending you due to you being a lost cause.
10/18/12 8:47 PM
hendofanforlife

I Get Hard Rolling at BJJ - 

look at this fucker, hes going in circles lol!!! he has nothing to say so hes sticking to a sentence out of context cause he doesnt have a pot to piss in

Lol. Out of context? You don't know the difference between would and wouldn't. Context has zero bearing on this. Put that sentence in any context and it's still moronic and illogical.

You quote the op, then say that's not what you're talking about. Nothing is literal. You have no idea what out of context even means. Or the difference between would and wouldn't. Then you're trying to tell me what the thread I made is really about.
10/18/12 9:08 PM
hendofanforlife

Diaz fans, please sit this guy down. He's making y'all look really bad.

10/18/12 9:26 PM
hendofanforlife

The thread is about Diaz avoiding wrestlers for six years, not about diaz's skill itself. Why is that complex?
10/18/12 9:57 PM
Jaybrone
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fitch by dominating control. Kos on the other hand is hard to call as he is much more likely to get sucked into a brawl and not stick to his plan.

10/18/12 10:00 PM
Jaybrone
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kingkoopa -  Theoretical Bad matchups for Nick:

Kos
Fitch
Hendricks
Ellenburger
Rick Story
Mike Pierce
Rory McDonald
And of course GSP

Guys that I think would for sure beat Nick
Gsp
Rory
Fitch

The rest it depends on if they wanna stand and trade. Phone Post

This pretty much sums it up. In any of those fights Nick could get beat. However all but GSP, Fitch, and Rory are guys who don't usually get sucked into brawls and stick to their strengths. 

10/18/12 11:26 PM
Dazednconfused
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

willienugget - Actually Nick Diaz was cut by the UFC. They brought him back for a couple of fights and then he left.
Oh was he cut? You must have a great deal of mma knowledge seeing as Nick left the UFC on a 2 fight win streak to sign up with Gracie fighting championships. Perfect example of mma forum ignorance. Phone Post
10/18/12 11:41 PM
Dazednconfused
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man it's gonna be funny when nick proves his haters wrong and beats a UFC wrestler. Phone Post
10/19/12 12:04 AM
hendofanforlife

Delusional revisionist history. It's an epidemic.
10/19/12 12:52 AM
Kid Salami
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused - 
hendofanforlife -
I Get Hard Rolling at BJJ -  No one is claiming Diaz is a good wrestler and it's known that it's his weakness because he's lost to them in the past. they all wrestlefucked him.

Brock has been torn up by guys with decent to excellent striking. No one is trying to claim he's gonna go out and beat strikers (or that he is a good striker).

Both situations are clear as fucking day and if you even watch mma, you'd agree.

I'm Confused as to why that's so hard for you to see. Phone Post

You're a moran.

Look at the thread title. Diaz hasn't faced a wrestler in six years. That's his weakness. And he has continued to not face them.

Brock lesnars weakness is striking. Guess what, he still faced it, in his very last fight. And lost.

One guy hasn't faced his weakness in six years, one faced it in two of his last three fights. How fucking difficult is that to comprehend? Fuck, you're so hugging it clouds your mind.

Six years ago VS most recent fight. Clear now???
If you're gonna call someone a moron. Make sure you spell it right next time. Phone Post

Exactly what I was thinking.  It's "Your a moran".  what an idiot.

10/19/12 12:57 AM
DEZBOT

Goderson Silva -
I Get Hard Rolling at BJJ -  Erick silva x Nick Diaz

Fireworks folks! Phone Post

I Get Hard Thingking About It
No!!! Don't want either of them too lose Phone Post
10/19/12 1:22 AM
Soul Gravy

People seem to forgot Nick should have won most of those decisions he lost.
10/19/12 1:33 AM
Kid Salami
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soul Gravy - People seem to forgot Nick should have won most of those decisions he lost.
Riggs - yes
Sherk - close, could have gone either way
Karo - close, but no
Diego - not even close Phone Post
10/19/12 1:34 AM
Kid Salami

Oh, and Aina - no Phone Post
10/19/12 5:06 AM
Dazednconfused

willienugget -
Dazednconfused - 
willienugget - Actually Nick Diaz was cut by the UFC. They brought him back for a couple of fights and then he left.
Oh was he cut? You must have a great deal of mma knowledge seeing as Nick left the UFC on a 2 fight win streak to sign up with Gracie fighting championships. Perfect example of mma forum ignorance. Phone Post

Yes asshole he was cut. I think you just read otherwise so many times in forums that you didn't care to check for yourself. I'm not discounting him leaving on his own accord, nor that he did so on a two win streak. But he was cut after a three loss streak.
Prove to me he was cut Phone Post
10/19/12 5:10 AM
Dazednconfused

LilBrockonmychest -
Stretch Armbar - 
LilBrockonmychest -

By the way, I'm not even sure he's EVER faced a wrestler, in the sense of a Fitch who utilizes his wrestling.  Sure, Sherk, Riggs, and Diego wrestled at low levels but they beat Nick in the standup as well.  He's never faced a top level wrestler even close to his size. 

In fact, and it bothers Diaz fans to hear this, but over 1/2 of Nicks opponents have been lightweights and featherweights.

Nick has 34 fights and he's had a reach advantage in 33 of them.  The 1 he didn't?  Condit.

Nick is the single most overrated figure in MMA. His fans are so high they blatantly ignore the fact that he has only a handful of wins over top-tier competition. He has been dropped by lightweights (like Noons and Gomi) yet he and his fans think he's ready for Anderson Silva... Too much 420 for the 209. Phone Post

His fans are completely fuckin stupid.  Seriously.  It's like he attracts the biggest morons in the sport.  That said, I think he's a great fighter and would love to see him fight top guys like GSP, Kampmann, Hendricks, Kos, Fitch, Ellenberger, Rory, etc...  Thing is, he chose to spend the last 6 years fighting guys like Scot Smith and a bunch of lightweights.

My main beef with Nick (and his fans) is that he can't accept any sort of responsibility.  I don't think he's ever manned up to a loss.  Every time he loses it's all these judges and doctors that conspire and are out to get him.  He fails drug tests (plural, tests) and it's the commissions fault.  He misses weight and it wasn't his fault.  He just drank too much salt water.  He misses press conferences and it's not his fault.  He skips drug tests and the Hieron fight has to be called off and it's not his fault.  He misses/skips bjj matches and it's not his fault.  He skips/misses BJJ seminars and it's not his fault.  It's like dealing with a child and then of course Nick has the biggest enabler, Cesar, to who refuses or is scared to tell him how it really is.  And then again he has the lowest denominator for fans when it comes to intelligence so they just agree with Cesar/Nick that nothing has ever been his fault and the entire MMA world is out to get him.

His haters like you are completely fucking stupid. Constantly trying to prove anything you can to put a fighter down. Don't acknowledge anything he's done or how he fights. No respect. Pathetic. Phone Post
10/19/12 5:12 AM
Dazednconfused

Dazednconfused -
LilBrockonmychest -
Stretch Armbar - 
LilBrockonmychest -

By the way, I'm not even sure he's EVER faced a wrestler, in the sense of a Fitch who utilizes his wrestling.  Sure, Sherk, Riggs, and Diego wrestled at low levels but they beat Nick in the standup as well.  He's never faced a top level wrestler even close to his size. 

In fact, and it bothers Diaz fans to hear this, but over 1/2 of Nicks opponents have been lightweights and featherweights.

Nick has 34 fights and he's had a reach advantage in 33 of them.  The 1 he didn't?  Condit.

Nick is the single most overrated figure in MMA. His fans are so high they blatantly ignore the fact that he has only a handful of wins over top-tier competition. He has been dropped by lightweights (like Noons and Gomi) yet he and his fans think he's ready for Anderson Silva... Too much 420 for the 209. Phone Post

His fans are completely fuckin stupid.  Seriously.  It's like he attracts the biggest morons in the sport.  That said, I think he's a great fighter and would love to see him fight top guys like GSP, Kampmann, Hendricks, Kos, Fitch, Ellenberger, Rory, etc...  Thing is, he chose to spend the last 6 years fighting guys like Scot Smith and a bunch of lightweights.

My main beef with Nick (and his fans) is that he can't accept any sort of responsibility.  I don't think he's ever manned up to a loss.  Every time he loses it's all these judges and doctors that conspire and are out to get him.  He fails drug tests (plural, tests) and it's the commissions fault.  He misses weight and it wasn't his fault.  He just drank too much salt water.  He misses press conferences and it's not his fault.  He skips drug tests and the Hieron fight has to be called off and it's not his fault.  He misses/skips bjj matches and it's not his fault.  He skips/misses BJJ seminars and it's not his fault.  It's like dealing with a child and then of course Nick has the biggest enabler, Cesar, to who refuses or is scared to tell him how it really is.  And then again he has the lowest denominator for fans when it comes to intelligence so they just agree with Cesar/Nick that nothing has ever been his fault and the entire MMA world is out to get him.

His haters like you are completely fucking stupid. Constantly trying to prove anything you can to put a fighter down. Don't acknowledge anything he's done or how he fights. No respect. Pathetic. Phone Post
Politically correct kinda guy. Ever ring a tv station and complain about a show? Probably.. Phone Post
10/19/12 5:19 AM
simonpe

hendofanforlife - Why? Because they are his kryptonite. Better to put him against fellow brawlers and strikers, where he has the upper hand. Because he would get put on his back by Fitch, kos, Rory or twas. Maybe even story and ellenburger. Let him face one of those before he gets a rematch with nbk or the pinnacle of mma wrestling, gsp.

Diaz lost his last fight and was suspended for a year,so it's not like he's in a position to demand a title fight, despite chaels successes in doing so.
He trains with Gil and Shields every day

//thread Phone Post
10/19/12 9:05 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

And didn't cyborg basically take nick down at will? Phone Post
10/19/12 9:21 AM
simonpe

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - And didn't cyborg basically take nick down at will? Phone Post
Nick didnt try to defend, he followed him down(/pulled guard) and subbed him immediatly... Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.