UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diaz hasn't fought a wrestler in 6 years.

10/19/12 9:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dazednconfused
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku - And didn't cyborg basically take nick down at will? Phone Post
LOL Jesus... Phone Post
10/19/12 9:45 AM
Proteus The Invincible
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think a lot of people in this thread greatly underestimate Nick's BJJ.
10/19/12 1:14 PM
Leghound
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest - 
Dazednconfused - 
LilBrockonmychest -
Stretch Armbar - 
LilBrockonmychest -

By the way, I'm not even sure he's EVER faced a wrestler, in the sense of a Fitch who utilizes his wrestling.  Sure, Sherk, Riggs, and Diego wrestled at low levels but they beat Nick in the standup as well.  He's never faced a top level wrestler even close to his size. 

In fact, and it bothers Diaz fans to hear this, but over 1/2 of Nicks opponents have been lightweights and featherweights.

Nick has 34 fights and he's had a reach advantage in 33 of them.  The 1 he didn't?  Condit.

Nick is the single most overrated figure in MMA. His fans are so high they blatantly ignore the fact that he has only a handful of wins over top-tier competition. He has been dropped by lightweights (like Noons and Gomi) yet he and his fans think he's ready for Anderson Silva... Too much 420 for the 209. Phone Post

His fans are completely fuckin stupid.  Seriously.  It's like he attracts the biggest morons in the sport.  That said, I think he's a great fighter and would love to see him fight top guys like GSP, Kampmann, Hendricks, Kos, Fitch, Ellenberger, Rory, etc...  Thing is, he chose to spend the last 6 years fighting guys like Scot Smith and a bunch of lightweights.

My main beef with Nick (and his fans) is that he can't accept any sort of responsibility.  I don't think he's ever manned up to a loss.  Every time he loses it's all these judges and doctors that conspire and are out to get him.  He fails drug tests (plural, tests) and it's the commissions fault.  He misses weight and it wasn't his fault.  He just drank too much salt water.  He misses press conferences and it's not his fault.  He skips drug tests and the Hieron fight has to be called off and it's not his fault.  He misses/skips bjj matches and it's not his fault.  He skips/misses BJJ seminars and it's not his fault.  It's like dealing with a child and then of course Nick has the biggest enabler, Cesar, to who refuses or is scared to tell him how it really is.  And then again he has the lowest denominator for fans when it comes to intelligence so they just agree with Cesar/Nick that nothing has ever been his fault and the entire MMA world is out to get him.

His haters like you are completely fucking stupid. Constantly trying to prove anything you can to put a fighter down. Don't acknowledge anything he's done or how he fights. No respect. Pathetic. Phone Post

Look, I apologize if facts about a hero of yours make your eyes well up, but quit acting like such a fuckin pussy.  Nothing I said up there is incorrect.  You say I didn't acknowledge anything he's done.  My second sentence states how I think he's a "great fighter and I'd love to see him fight top guys."  I realize it was probably hard to read that in your rage and with your eyes full of tears.

Hell, you can't even acknowledge that he was cut by the UFC at one point, despite the fact several have laid it out for you several times.  If it not hard to find if you know how to search on this thing called the internet. 

Voted up for your last 2 posts
10/19/12 1:26 PM
Jaybrone
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest -
Dazednconfused - 
LilBrockonmychest -
Stretch Armbar - 
LilBrockonmychest -

By the way, I'm not even sure he's EVER faced a wrestler, in the sense of a Fitch who utilizes his wrestling.  Sure, Sherk, Riggs, and Diego wrestled at low levels but they beat Nick in the standup as well.  He's never faced a top level wrestler even close to his size. 

In fact, and it bothers Diaz fans to hear this, but over 1/2 of Nicks opponents have been lightweights and featherweights.

Nick has 34 fights and he's had a reach advantage in 33 of them.  The 1 he didn't?  Condit.

Nick is the single most overrated figure in MMA. His fans are so high they blatantly ignore the fact that he has only a handful of wins over top-tier competition. He has been dropped by lightweights (like Noons and Gomi) yet he and his fans think he's ready for Anderson Silva... Too much 420 for the 209. Phone Post

His fans are completely fuckin stupid.  Seriously.  It's like he attracts the biggest morons in the sport.  That said, I think he's a great fighter and would love to see him fight top guys like GSP, Kampmann, Hendricks, Kos, Fitch, Ellenberger, Rory, etc...  Thing is, he chose to spend the last 6 years fighting guys like Scot Smith and a bunch of lightweights.

My main beef with Nick (and his fans) is that he can't accept any sort of responsibility.  I don't think he's ever manned up to a loss.  Every time he loses it's all these judges and doctors that conspire and are out to get him.  He fails drug tests (plural, tests) and it's the commissions fault.  He misses weight and it wasn't his fault.  He just drank too much salt water.  He misses press conferences and it's not his fault.  He skips drug tests and the Hieron fight has to be called off and it's not his fault.  He misses/skips bjj matches and it's not his fault.  He skips/misses BJJ seminars and it's not his fault.  It's like dealing with a child and then of course Nick has the biggest enabler, Cesar, to who refuses or is scared to tell him how it really is.  And then again he has the lowest denominator for fans when it comes to intelligence so they just agree with Cesar/Nick that nothing has ever been his fault and the entire MMA world is out to get him.

His haters like you are completely fucking stupid. Constantly trying to prove anything you can to put a fighter down. Don't acknowledge anything he's done or how he fights. No respect. Pathetic. Phone Post

Look, I apologize if facts about a hero of yours make your eyes well up, but quit acting like such a fuckin pussy.  Nothing I said up there is incorrect.  You say I didn't acknowledge anything he's done.  My second sentence states how I think he's a "great fighter and I'd love to see him fight top guys."  I realize it was probably hard to read that in your rage and with your eyes full of tears.

Hell, you can't even acknowledge that he was cut by the UFC at one point, despite the fact several have laid it out for you several times.  If it not hard to find if you know how to search on this thing called the internet. 

What has Brock said that is incorrect? He is 100% correct. Would vtfu if not on phone. Phone Post
10/19/12 1:27 PM
hendofanforlife
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would also like to point out I've never said Diaz was anything but an exciting fighter who is a tough test for any ww in the world. He is almost impossible to stop, has cardio for days and trains with one of the best teams in the world. I just don't think he is UFC champ material. And his wrestling is still suspect. We will see.....in five more months at the earliest. it also remains to be seen if he can put the pipe down. Lol, what if an athletic commish does precompetition drug screens?
10/19/12 1:31 PM
Neil McCauley
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What do you know, this lil Brock fagoot is spamming a Diaz thread with negativity, all while pretending to be a Diaz fan and the most ironic thing is that this little bitch would be in here defending the guy is his name was Jon jones Phone Post
10/19/12 1:36 PM
Listen to Rush
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goderson Silva -
I Get Hard Rolling at BJJ -  Erick silva x Nick Diaz

Fireworks folks! Phone Post

I Get Hard Thingking About It
This!!!! Phone Post
10/19/12 1:38 PM
Listen to Rush
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lilbrockonmychest's SN cracks me the fuck up whenever I see it Phone Post
10/19/12 1:39 PM
SickEyeDiaz
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest -
Soul Gravy - People seem to forgot Nick should have won most of those decisions he lost.

Here we go

Fuck do you mean 'here we go'? Dude, you always show up on these threads and start shit with the same tired arguments. Then you wanna turn around and trash people for bringing up their own redundant arguments? Are you ever gonna get sick of it?

All due respect, the shits getting old.

And Stretch Armbar isn't worth the sweat on my nutsack so I won't bother with that thumbless mouth breather. Phone Post
10/19/12 1:40 PM
UKTT`s official bottom wiper
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil McCauley -  What do you know, this lil Brock fagoot is spamming a Diaz thread with negativity, all while pretending to be a Diaz fan and the most ironic thing is that this little bitch would be in here defending the guy is his name was Jon jones Phone Post

Well if he said anything that's wrong, I'm sure you would have pointed that out instead of making a personal attack on him.  

10/19/12 1:43 PM
hendofanforlife
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil McCauley -  What do you know, this lil Brock fagoot is spamming a Diaz thread with negativity, all while pretending to be a Diaz fan and the most ironic thing is that this little bitch would be in here defending the guy is his name was Jon jones Phone Post

Lol. Well thought out and explained counter arguments is not spamming.

Fail.
10/19/12 2:15 PM
Jaybrone
531 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil McCauley - What do you know, this lil Brock fagoot is spamming a Diaz thread with negativity, all while pretending to be a Diaz fan and the most ironic thing is that this little bitch would be in here defending the guy is his name was Jon jones Phone Post
What has he said that isn't accurate? Phone Post
10/19/12 3:04 PM
Neil McCauley

UKTT`s official bottom wiper -

Well if he said anything that's wrong, I'm sure you would have pointed that out instead of making a personal attack on him.  

Ive read enough of his bullshit to know its not worth my time to read any of his posts, nor waste my time breaking them down. The guy is a scumbag obsessed fighter bashing loser who would most likely tell nick he was his biggest fan if he met him in person while nick would slap the shit out of him if knew how much time and effort this lil fag put into trying to discredit a guy he pretends to be a fan of. Phone Post
10/19/12 3:08 PM
hendofanforlife

Neil McCauley - 
UKTT`s official bottom wiper -

Ive read enough of his bullshit to know its not worth my time to read any of his posts, nor waste my time breaking them down. The guy is a scumbag obsessed fighter bashing loser who would most likely tell nick he was his biggest fan if he met him in person while nick would slap the shit out of him if knew how much time and effort this lil fag put into trying to discredit a guy he pretends to be a fan of. Phone Post

Translation: I'm wrong and I know it and I'll just pretend it isn't worth my time despite repeatedly commenting on and checking back on this thread.
10/19/12 4:44 PM
Neil McCauley

When Orcus is spamming a Fedor thread, I don't need to read any of his posts to know he is just trying to discredit the guy , a long pattern has been established. At least he doesn't pretend to be a fan, when he's pushing his obvious agenda. Phone Post
10/19/12 4:47 PM
Thacommish
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So basically you want nick diaz to be held to standards nobody else in the ufc is held to because... you dont like the guy or his fans? I mean come on what wrestler did dan hardy HAVE to test himself against before gsp.. If your problem is the matchmakers are choosing guys who are non deserving of title shots based solely on their fanbase or ability to generate interest then you should just say that instead of making about nick diaz when its not even his fault.
10/19/12 4:50 PM
SickEyeDiaz
468 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stretch Armbar - 
LilBrockonmychest -
UKTT`s official bottom wiper - 

This is exactly right.  There are only about 3-4 dipshits that try to attack me over stating facts and they're not smart enough to put together a logical comment so it just ends in tough guy e-insults.  And shocker, 2 are on this page.  Funny thing is they get so angry if/when I state...

*  Over 1/2 of Nicks opponents have been lightweights or featherweights and Nick has never fought at LW (155) or below

*  Nick has only beat 1 current ranked top 25 WW and that is BJ Penn, one of my favorite fighters but he should be at lightweight

*  The only WW (or above) top 10 fighter Nick has EVER beat was BJ, again, a LW and not sure he should be ranked top 10.  He has 1 win at WW over the last 7 years and it's an older Hughes.

*  Nick has had a reach advantage in every single fight of his life except Condit, and he lost that one.

*  That Nick has chosen to spend the past 6+ years in a lower level organization fighting the likes of Scot Smith, Mike Aina, Corbbrey, Cyborg, Shamrock, Thomas Denny, KJ Noons X 2,  etc... instead of fighting the best in the world.

I'm sure the collective blood pressure of the Diaz mouth breathers has now risen that all that has been pointed out in one post.  Relax guys, Nick is just a man and doesn't give a shit about you.

I also point out that I really do think he's a phenominal fighter and should be top 10 but he has refused to fight the best.  His choice.  Of course they focus on the negativity, or as we sane people like to call them, facts.

SickEyeDiaz needs to have someone read this to him (because god knows he's illiterate). Maybe then he will realize that he is riding the nuts of the single most overrated fighter in MMA. Phone Post

lol @ illiterate. You should look that word up DERP

and double lol @ most overrated fighter in MMA...I don't even think your pal lilBrock would agree with that shit-for-brains statement.

Your gauge of a fighters talent is way the fuck off.

Oh and lilBrock...he fought in other organizations for years because the UFC wasn't interested in having him back. It wasn't entirely his choice. When asked who he thought was the best fighter in the world outside of the UFC, Dana White said (and I quote) "I would say probably Nick Diaz. Listen, Nick's nasty, Nick's a tough kid and probably should be in the UFC but he's just too crazy." Until he whooped Daley that is, then I guess he wasn't 'too crazy' anymore.

Joe Rogan himself said he thinks Nick is a top 10 pound for pound in the world, not just the WW division. But hey, what does Joe Rogan know about MMA anyway.
10/19/12 5:08 PM
Thacommish
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LilBrockonmychest - 
Thacommish - So basically you want nick diaz to be held to standards nobody else in the ufc is held to because... you dont like the guy or his fans? I mean come on what wrestler did dan hardy HAVE to test himself against before gsp.. If your problem is the matchmakers are choosing guys who are non deserving of title shots based solely on their fanbase or ability to generate interest then you should just say that instead of making about nick diaz when its not even his fault.

There were 2 strong wrestlers in SF when Nick was competing there.  Woodley and Hieron.  Nick signed to fight Jay but skipped the drug test the week of the fight for no apparent reason, therefor avoiding him.  He also fought quite a few LW's and fighters ranked much lower than Woodley while in SF.  I would have loved to see how he did against one of them.

You know when you read someones response and you just get that feeling that they either didnt read or understand a single word of the shit they are replying to, but god bless them they are going to try anyway? im getting that vibe right now.
10/19/12 5:16 PM
Smith1234
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick stand up has improved a lot in last 6 years. He worked hard at it. Needs to back to his BJJ roots and be ready to sub these wrestlers. Phone Post
10/19/12 5:17 PM
SickEyeDiaz

I wasn't debating that he left on his own, I was alluding to why he was out of the UFC for that long. He did what he had to do and fought who he had to fight. But that's all behind us now considering that he's back in the UFC.

No?
10/19/12 5:22 PM
Kostakio
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goderson Silva -
I Get Hard Rolling at BJJ -  Erick silva x Nick Diaz

Fireworks folks! Phone Post

I Get Hard Thingking About It
. Phone Post
10/19/12 5:23 PM
NINJAe973

I mean idono rory counts as a wrestler but he def tossed nate around like a rag doll Phone Post
10/19/12 5:43 PM
Jaybrone

Started with I get hard, then Neil, and you just knew Sickeyediaz would pop up as a Diaz apologist. These guys have done nothing to disprove the points of guys like Lilbrockonmychest. All they do is whine and bitch that those who question Diaz are haters.

Fact remains that Diaz is very exciting. But he also has serious questions. He has never beaten an elite WW. He has mainly made a name fighting lightweights and has beens and never weres. Phone Post
10/19/12 5:55 PM
epic hero

^ This thread is definitely redundant, that's for sure.
10/19/12 6:03 PM
epic hero

I Get Hard Rolling at BJJ - 
epic hero - ^ This thread is definitely redundant, that's for sure.
Big time, thats why I compared it to making a thread shitting on Brock's striking. Who doesn't know it's bad? Then the op starts ovulating and shit blows up. Phone Post

Ya that's how I feel as well. Nobody is saying Diaz has great wrestling, so I don't see why the TC felt the need to make this thread just to say things that have already been said a million times over.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.