UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diaz hasn't fought a wrestler in 6 years.

10/19/12 6:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
epic hero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Get Hard Rolling at BJJ - 
epic hero - ^ This thread is definitely redundant, that's for sure.
Big time, thats why I compared it to making a thread shitting on Brock's striking. Who doesn't know it's bad? Then the op starts ovulating and shit blows up. Phone Post

Ya that's how I feel as well. Nobody is saying Diaz has great wrestling, so I don't see why the TC felt the need to make this thread just to say things that have already been said a million times over.
10/19/12 6:20 PM
BaraoKix

Why didnt Nick Diaz show up to his press conferences, when he was supposed to fight GSP?
10/19/12 6:44 PM
omokoro

BaraoKix - 
Why didnt Nick Diaz show up to his press conferences, when he was supposed to fight GSP?

I'm guessing the thought of being taken down and beaten upon causes Diaz to have an anxiety attack.
10/19/12 7:17 PM
SickEyeDiaz
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stretch Armbar -
SickEyeDiaz - I wasn't debating that he left on his own, I was alluding to why he was out of the UFC for that long. He did what he had to do and fought who he had to fight. But that's all behind us now considering that he's back in the UFC.

No?
Nice typing, mommy. Phone Post
Funny you should mention moms cuz I just cornholed yours. Tell her to lay off the bacon.

What? You gonna call me a dumbhead and make fart jokes now? Phone Post
10/19/12 7:56 PM
SickEyeDiaz
423 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ you made me sink to the level of using "your mama" jokes. You're quite a troll.

Unless you actually believe the drivel you spew out, in which case I have lost all faith in humanity. We're in a world straight outta that "idiocracy" movie! Phone Post
10/19/12 8:44 PM
SJCOTTON
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wanna see nick vs Diego again. 5 rounds would be saaaweet. Phone Post
10/20/12 2:32 PM
Jaybrone
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAFAN695 - 

DIAZ GOT ROBBED !!!

WOAH That chick has to have some strong thights or a huge box. Either way I am scared.

10/21/12 5:33 AM
hendofanforlife
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol.
10/21/12 5:41 AM
hendofanforlife
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Get Hard Rolling at BJJ -
hendofanforlife - The thread is about Diaz avoiding wrestlers for six years, not about diaz's skill itself. Why is that complex?
Ok then, obviously I took it differently than you intended. Phone Post
Wait a fucking min.

You said its not about his skill set?

However stating:

"Because they are his kryptonite"

Wrestlers are his kryptonite meaning he is weak at wrestling. That's a skill set smarty.

Who DOESN'T know nick's weakness (or kryptonite) is wrestling? THAT'S why I connected it to Brock. I don't care if Brock fight 100 strikers or none. Point is he has weak striking just like nick has weak wrestling. Fuck your title, I'm attacking a part of your OP.

This is just another pointless thread to fighter bash. I'm a fan of Diaz because he puts on exciting fights. Simple.

Regardless of what your title said, you clearly stated your position that wrestling is his weakness so he avoids fighting them.

Who cares about him being overrated, anybody who fighter bashing like that is probably some fatass that's never stepped foot in a gym or class. Phone Post

You are so retarded. Everyone knows diaz's weakness is wrestling. I dare you to show me any thread talking about how long it been since Diaz faced his. Brock faced his weakness in his very last fight. If you don't like the thread content, gtfo. No one cares how you percieve anything. You have spent an immense amount of time here on this thread for supposedly not caring. Fucking tool still.
10/21/12 5:57 PM
kingkoopa

Remember when Diaz lost to Sanchez and in the post fight interview he started whining

Crowd booed the sh@#! Out of him Phone Post
10/21/12 6:27 PM
Dazednconfused
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol diaz haters must not like exciting fights. How do you not like the guy? Ego the hell gives a fuck about his personality you politically correct motherfuckers. Only thing I care about is if a guy shows up and fights hard. Phone Post
10/21/12 6:29 PM
Dazednconfused
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dazednconfused - Lol diaz haters must not like exciting fights. How do you not like the guy? Ego the hell gives a fuck about his personality you politically correct motherfuckers. Only thing I care about is if a guy shows up and fights hard. Phone Post
That was meant to say who gives a fuck, not ego gives a fuck Phone Post
10/21/12 11:10 PM
king81

Goderson Silva -
I Get Hard Rolling at BJJ -  Erick silva x Nick Diaz

Fireworks folks! Phone Post

I Get Hard Thingking About It
this Phone Post
10/26/12 5:44 AM
hendofanforlife

102 days
10/26/12 8:58 AM
random_muppett
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

muppetsbungalowedbeyatch -
MMARAIDER -  I think he'd do fine vs a Koscheck or a fitch Phone Post

He would lose to Fitch, imo.

Not sure about Koscheck
My first thought too. Phone Post
10/27/12 1:26 AM
Jaybrone
442 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett -
muppetsbungalowedbeyatch -
MMARAIDER -  I think he'd do fine vs a Koscheck or a fitch Phone Post

He would lose to Fitch, imo.

Not sure about Koscheck
My first thought too. Phone Post
Kos would get sucked into a brawl. Fitch would not. Phone Post
10/27/12 4:11 AM
Leck Brosnar

Voted lilBrock up and got good laughs from the last few pages. Really shows the level of Diaz fans :D
10/27/12 11:58 AM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i love it how all the anti diaz trolls have one thing in common, besides complete irrationality and fear of exciting fights: multiple vote downs.

not every fighter can be a completely homogenized, by the book, public figure. also, a lot of those people are probably faking it. with diaz, you get no lies, just the straight truth, and people cant handle that.

diaz is one of the most talented, hard working, fit, healthy, and tactical fighters out there, and absolutely brings it every time.

you really have to be a crazy person not to enjoy that style of fighting, or possibly picked on a lot and projecting that high school anger and jealousy back at someone who didnt follow all the rules and turned out to be in a better position than they did.
10/27/12 12:17 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stretch Armbar - 
show no mercy - i love it how all the anti diaz trolls have one thing in common, besides complete irrationality and fear of exciting fights: multiple vote downs.

not every fighter can be a completely homogenized, by the book, public figure. also, a lot of those people are probably faking it. with diaz, you get no lies, just the straight truth, and people cant handle that.

diaz is one of the most talented, hard working, fit, healthy, and tactical fighters out there, and absolutely brings it every time.

you really have to be a crazy person not to enjoy that style of fighting, or possibly picked on a lot and projecting that high school anger and jealousy back at someone who didnt follow all the rules and turned out to be in a better position than they did.
The only reason that those of us who see Diaz as an overrated fighter who has ZERO wins over top 10 fighters (truth) is because the only time you fags pull your lips off the bong (or Nick's balls) long enough to do anything is to get on here and vote people down. Like it even fucking matter. 95% of the people in the negative with less than 50 vote downs either don't believe the Diaz hype or have claimed Fedor isn't the greatest. It doesn't mean their opinions aren't valid. It only means they don't follow the crowd and drink the look aid like the rest of you drones. Phone Post

i dont vote anyone up or down.

i believe daley was top 10 and diaz finished him. bj penn has been top 10 in 2 weight classes and p4p and diaz wrecked him worse than anyone.

if those are the only reasons you dislike him, why are you people (yes, you are included in a group who follows a crowd of people) so vocal about it? you wouldnt waste so much time if you personally didnt like him for some reason, and i doubt the reasons you stated are it.

i would rather see diaz fight than someone like fitch who has wins over many top 10 opponents, because im a fan of fighting styles and not statistics
10/27/12 12:59 PM
SickEyeDiaz

The more successful someone is, the more losers come out of the woodwork to purge their jealousy in the form of insults. Phone Post
10/27/12 3:37 PM
SinCityHustler

hendofanforlife - Why? Because they are his kryptonite. Better to put him against fellow brawlers and strikers, where he has the upper hand. Because he would get put on his back by Fitch, kos, Rory or twas. Maybe even story and ellenburger. Let him face one of those before he gets a rematch with nbk or the pinnacle of mma wrestling, gsp.

Diaz lost his last fight and was suspended for a year,so it's not like he's in a position to demand a title fight, despite chaels successes in doing so.

Actually Diaz last fought a wrestler in his last fight.  That was Carlos Condit. 

Carlos Condit: "Ditching class, drinking beer in the bathrooms, naw … I wrestled. I’ve been wrestling since I was about nine. I didn’t go to high school that much so I didn’t have the best grades but that’s when I got involved with mixed martial arts and it really took off from there."

http://www.jacksons.tv/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=292&Itemid=

10/27/12 4:13 PM
SickEyeDiaz

^^^ that's not good enough. Nick needs to beat Brock Lesner in a wrestling match before he deserves to fight a 'top ten' UFC WW. Then he needs to beat all the top ten guys before the UFC should even consider giving him a title shot.

The UG Phone Post
10/27/12 4:41 PM
SinCityHustler

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -

im suprised how people still underestimate how critical wrestling is at the highest levels...

if you cannot wrestle, its virtually impossible to become champion in the ufc, even if you have very good bjj...

thats why a guy like anderson is a total anomoly...

yes, nick and nate both have wrestling weaknesses...im pretty sure he got booted out of the ufc last time because he suffered some decision losses due to his lack of wrestling...and nate got wrestlefucked back down to 155....

nick is awesome but he would lose to many guys at 170 like fitch, koscheck, pierce, maia..it doesnt matter if his striking and bjj are better..all they need to do is take him down and not get submitted, which is not that difficult to do if you dont attempt to pass or go crazy with strikes

Ok what about cigano?. Have we seen his wrestling?

I know what you're thinking, TDD is wrestling, right? Okay, I'll agree. However, at the same time then, we have to also say that if you aren't good in bjj (sub defense) then you probably won't be champion. Every champ has good sub defense because of bjj. Phone Post

Yes!  Check the Carwin fight, excellent shots and finishes.  

10/27/12 5:05 PM
hendofanforlife

SinCityHustler - 
hendofanforlife - Why? Because they are his kryptonite. Better to put him against fellow brawlers and strikers, where he has the upper hand. Because he would get put on his back by Fitch, kos, Rory or twas. Maybe even story and ellenburger. Let him face one of those before he gets a rematch with nbk or the pinnacle of mma wrestling, gsp.

Diaz lost his last fight and was suspended for a year,so it's not like he's in a position to demand a title fight, despite chaels successes in doing so.

Actually Diaz last fought a wrestler in his last fight.  That was Carlos Condit. 

Carlos Condit: "Ditching class, drinking beer in the bathrooms, naw … I wrestled. I’ve been wrestling since I was about nine. I didn’t go to high school that much so I didn’t have the best grades but that’s when I got involved with mixed martial arts and it really took off from there."

http://www.jacksons.tv/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=292&Itemid=

I can't wait to see rich Franklin against that wrestler, cung le

10/27/12 5:19 PM
SickEyeDiaz

^^^ won't somebody PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.