UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Diaz hasn't fought a wrestler in 6 years.

10/27/12 5:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SickEyeDiaz
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Richard Perez, who obviously knows Nick much better than you, said he'll take the shirt off his back for you.

I think I'll take his word over some shit for brains random UG poster! Now run along, I hear your momma calling you. Phone Post
10/27/12 6:04 PM
SickEyeDiaz
422 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You showed me! I'm humbled, no really I am! I'm a humbled 17 year old who sucks on his fathers penis! I would fit right in at your place. We should be brothers. Phone Post
10/27/12 7:09 PM
SinCityHustler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hendofanforlife - 
SinCityHustler - 
hendofanforlife - Why? Because they are his kryptonite. Better to put him against fellow brawlers and strikers, where he has the upper hand. Because he would get put on his back by Fitch, kos, Rory or twas. Maybe even story and ellenburger. Let him face one of those before he gets a rematch with nbk or the pinnacle of mma wrestling, gsp.

Diaz lost his last fight and was suspended for a year,so it's not like he's in a position to demand a title fight, despite chaels successes in doing so.

Actually Diaz last fought a wrestler in his last fight.  That was Carlos Condit. 

Carlos Condit: "Ditching class, drinking beer in the bathrooms, naw … I wrestled. I’ve been wrestling since I was about nine. I didn’t go to high school that much so I didn’t have the best grades but that’s when I got involved with mixed martial arts and it really took off from there."

http://www.jacksons.tv/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=292&Itemid=

I can't wait to see rich Franklin against that wrestler, cung le

A fight I am looking forward to as well.  

10/27/12 8:01 PM
SickEyeDiaz

Stretch Armbar -
SickEyeDiaz - You showed me! I'm humbled, no really I am! I'm a humbled 17 year old who sucks on his fathers penis! I would fit right in at your place. We should be brothers. Phone Post
I nailed it! You cum guzzling faggot. Thanks for coming out of the closet. Phone Post
Only if it's yours lover. Tell your mommy I said hi. Phone Post
10/31/12 3:34 AM
hendofanforlife
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SinCityHustler - 
hendofanforlife - 
SinCityHustler - 
hendofanforlife - Why? Because they are his kryptonite. Better to put him against fellow brawlers and strikers, where he has the upper hand. Because he would get put on his back by Fitch, kos, Rory or twas. Maybe even story and ellenburger. Let him face one of those before he gets a rematch with nbk or the pinnacle of mma wrestling, gsp.

Diaz lost his last fight and was suspended for a year,so it's not like he's in a position to demand a title fight, despite chaels successes in doing so.

Actually Diaz last fought a wrestler in his last fight.  That was Carlos Condit. 

Carlos Condit: "Ditching class, drinking beer in the bathrooms, naw … I wrestled. I’ve been wrestling since I was about nine. I didn’t go to high school that much so I didn’t have the best grades but that’s when I got involved with mixed martial arts and it really took off from there."

http://www.jacksons.tv/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=292&Itemid=

I can't wait to see rich Franklin against that wrestler, cung le

A fight I am looking forward to as well.  

I cant wait for the Koschek Diaz match! Epic shit talking and two tough dudes.
10/31/12 10:26 AM
Jaybrone
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have come to accept that every Diaz thread will have SickEyeDiaz and StretchArmBar bitching and calling each other fags and cock suckers and it going no where.

I am all for discussion and debating things. But mindless insults do nothing but make you look like a simpleton. Phone Post
10/31/12 10:57 AM
SickEyeDiaz

Jaybrone - I have come to accept that every Diaz thread will have SickEyeDiaz and StretchArmBar bitching and calling each other fags and cock suckers and it going no where.

I am all for discussion and debating things. But mindless insults do nothing but make you look like a simpleton. Phone Post
I'm through with that shit. Count me out Phone Post
10/31/12 11:05 AM
wiggum
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jaybrone -  I have come to accept that every Diaz thread will have SickEyeDiaz and StretchArmBar bitching and calling each other fags and cock suckers and it going no where.

I don't get why this kind of homophobia is allowed on here. It's total bullshit. The internet is a wasteland for this crap. Thanks for pointing this out, Jaybrone.
11/4/12 8:23 PM
hendofanforlife
176 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why can't lil nog get the Diaz treatment??
11/4/12 11:12 PM
kingkoopa

wiggum -
Jaybrone -  I have come to accept that every Diaz thread will have SickEyeDiaz and StretchArmBar bitching and calling each other fags and cock suckers and it going no where.

I don't get why this kind of homophobia is allowed on here. It's total bullshit. The internet is a wasteland for this crap. Thanks for pointing this out, Jaybrone.
You're fucking gay Phone Post
11/4/12 11:46 PM
hendofanforlife

WWETopTeam - OP dont make no sense. You cant "FIGHT" a wrestler, you wrestle a wrestler...What OP meant is Nick Diaz aint never wrestle a wrestler, though he wrestled condit who someone said was a wrestler. I think that he fought a couple fighters, and takedowns are legal..... so anyone he fought could have taken him down... look at Diaz' fight with Sean Sherk for some great wrestling as he stopped 10 of 11 takedowns from Sean Sherk. Did you read what i just wrote, he stopped 10 of 11 takedowns from prime Sean Sherk!

Lol. So I guess jds wrestled Cain right? Didnt fight him? Fail.

And nick was taken down twice by sherk. So I don't know where you got your incorrect numbers. In fact he had nick so worried about the tds he got out boxed by sherk and his trex arms. And this was at 170. Sherk was too small for that class. More failure detected.

Did you read what you wrote?!?
11/4/12 11:46 PM
hendofanforlife

kingkoopa - 
wiggum -

You're fucking gay Phone Post

Lol
11/5/12 8:53 AM
hendofanforlife

hendofanforlife - 
WWETopTeam - OP dont make no sense. You cant "FIGHT" a wrestler, you wrestle a wrestler...What OP meant is Nick Diaz aint never wrestle a wrestler, though he wrestled condit who someone said was a wrestler. I think that he fought a couple fighters, and takedowns are legal..... so anyone he fought could have taken him down... look at Diaz' fight with Sean Sherk for some great wrestling as he stopped 10 of 11 takedowns from Sean Sherk. Did you read what i just wrote, he stopped 10 of 11 takedowns from prime Sean Sherk!

Lol. So I guess jds wrestled Cain right? Didnt fight him? Fail.

And nick was taken down twice by sherk. So I don't know where you got your incorrect numbers. In fact he had nick so worried about the tds he got out boxed by sherk and his trex arms. And this was at 170. Sherk was too small for that class. More failure detected.

Did you read what you wrote?!?

ttt for wwefailteam
11/5/12 10:10 AM
Binson

Dallas Winston -

Source for wrestlers being his Kryptonite?

Neither Diaz brother has ever been held down and controlled. I assume you're talking about his 3-straight UFC losses, but Riggs isn't a wrestler and the decision could've gone either way, as it could have against Sanchez. Both the Sherk and Sanchez fights were ultra-entertaining scramble fests. Hell, Sherk won that fight because he did phenomenal against Nick on the feet. He had 2 TDs to Nick's 1.

I understand that wrestlers might pose more of a challenge style-wise, but they're far from his "Kryptonite."

Stun gun Kim vs diaz ? Phone Post
11/5/12 10:13 AM
ChaosOverkill
566 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Binson - 
Dallas Winston -

Neither Diaz brother has ever been held down and controlled. I assume you're talking about his 3-straight UFC losses, but Riggs isn't a wrestler and the decision could've gone either way, as it could have against Sanchez. Both the Sherk and Sanchez fights were ultra-entertaining scramble fests. Hell, Sherk won that fight because he did phenomenal against Nick on the feet. He had 2 TDs to Nick's 1.

I understand that wrestlers might pose more of a challenge style-wise, but they're far from his "Kryptonite."

This, Stun Gun did EXACTLY what you're denying sir

11/5/12 12:24 PM
Dallas Winston
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
Binson - 
Dallas Winston -

This, Stun Gun did EXACTLY what you're denying sir

OK, yes ... I should have refrained from absolutes with my statement.

Out of Nate's 23 fights and Nick's 34 fights, sure, Kim did a good job of takedowns and top control in 2 rounds of that 1 fight.

Obviously, that doesn't indicate this trend everyone is asserting that the Diaz brothers just lie helplessly underneath any strong TD artist they face. Nate was busy as hell off his back against Kim and both are among the best in MMA at creating exciting scrambles and transitions from a defensive guard. And of course, Nate stuffed TDs and handily won the 3rd round against Kim, so I'm just arguing the idea that either Diaz brother should be casually written off against the top wrestlers in their weight class.

There's a reason Rory Mac totally disengaged after nailing those monster slams against Nate, and Kim and Rory are some of the most talented TD artists at 170.

11/5/12 5:28 PM
Dallas Winston
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Ummmm? Who said that?

11/5/12 5:43 PM
Dallas Winston

LilBrockonmychest - 

You brought up Nicks "34" fights

Haha. Ok? That explains everything.

11/6/12 10:01 AM
Dallas Winston

Random, but I'm interviewing Stun Gun today and will ask him about his rare success in containing Nate on the ground.

11/19/12 6:19 PM
SkooterFanForLife

Maybe we shall see Diego vs a Diaz bro.

11/20/12 12:59 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Joe Stevenson also outgrappled Nate Diaz.
11/20/12 12:03 PM
Dallas Winston

NorthFromHere - Joe Stevenson also outgrappled Nate Diaz.

I'm not saying the Diaz brothers destroy everyone they grapple with -- I'm arguing the common assertion that any halfway decent wrestler will beat them because they'll just "hold them down." They're usually able to create exciting scrambles and stay active enough to avoid being LnP'd, and Stun Gun was really the only opponent to contain one of them (for most of 2 rounds).

11/20/12 12:37 PM
MarcusRenatoBrownBelt

Wrestly dudes keep ducking the 209! They aint tryin to lay on top of a Diaz and get go-go'd !
11/20/12 1:23 PM
KZTT_FawkingxD
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

muppetsbungalowedbeyatch -
MMARAIDER -  I think he'd do fine vs a Koscheck or a fitch Phone Post

He would lose to Fitch, imo.

Not sure about Koscheck
Kos is the best fight IMO other then rematch with condit or gsp. Kos brings it and has alright hands, a strong right and wrastlin Phone Post
11/20/12 1:31 PM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAViking.com
Dallas Winston - 
NorthFromHere - Joe Stevenson also outgrappled Nate Diaz.

I'm not saying the Diaz brothers destroy everyone they grapple with -- I'm arguing the common assertion that any halfway decent wrestler will beat them because they'll just "hold them down." They're usually able to create exciting scrambles and stay active enough to avoid being LnP'd, and Stun Gun was really the only opponent to contain one of them (for most of 2 rounds).

I'm not disagreeing with you.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.