UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Demian Maia calls out Jon Fitch and Nick Diaz

10/21/12 4:07 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
anunaki
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick diaz would set a pace maia couldnt handle. This isnt adcc or sport bjj. Phone Post
10/21/12 4:07 AM
anunaki
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I posted that from a shitter in the golden nugget, fyi ;) Phone Post
10/21/12 5:01 AM
UGCTT_buchu8oolong
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to see either myself. Also, him vs Penn would be epic provided he didn't decide to stand. Phone Post
10/21/12 5:11 AM
YellowWrkedByTapIn
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker -  Why would fitch take MAIA DOWN???

Thats way to dangerous, He is gonna stand with maia and defend maias takedown attempts.

That would be highest % win gameplan for fitch.

Would that fight be exciting? Idk? Before id say no, But maybe these two would still give us a good fight.

Diaz and Maia could be awesome, Most likely awesome for NICK

Maia and nick in the clinch and transitionioning to the ground would be exciting.

Nick has a huge edge on the feet and thats maias biggest problem with nick.

Maia has to try and get the fight to the ground so seeing him trying would be exciting too

If it does hit the floor then maia is in his best area of the fight.. Nick is so technical an active on the ground though to see that level of bjj at 170 would ve awesome too see! Phone Post

wreckker, your Thaiguy-esque posting style is starting to give me a fucking headache.

Use paragraphs, not breaks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.