UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> More on The Decision to Have Ryback Face Punk

10/18/12 4:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
873 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

According to The Wrestling Observer, following another medical evaluation of John Cena on Monday afternoon, the decision was made by WWE to give Ryback the title shot at Hell in a Cell against CM Punk. Although the results of Cena's evaluation were positive, and the evaluation revealed that Cena's hand has "improved significantly," doctors could not assure WWE officials that he would be ready to go on 10/28, the date of the Hell in a Cell PPV. Two different scripts were reportedly written for Raw this past Monday night, one in which Cena was built up as Punk's challenger, and the other with Ryback as Punk's challenger. Ryback also faced Punk at this past weekend's WWE house show events in preparation of the possibility that he would face the WWE Champ at the PPV.
10/18/12 4:36 PM
othree
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody know someone who was at a house show last weekend? I'm very fucking curious to see Ryback go 10+ minutes. If Punk can get 15 out of him I may have a heart attack.
10/18/12 5:11 PM
marth
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

do you guys think hes actually going to win? im scurred. Phone Post
10/18/12 5:18 PM
othree
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

marth -  do you guys think hes actually going to win? im scurred. Phone Post

if he does it just confirms those reports of stephanie/trips being worried that vince is starting to have dementia.
10/18/12 5:20 PM
torubu
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How are the house shows ending? Phone Post
10/18/12 5:22 PM
marth
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i GUESS i can understand using him as a replacement for an injured cena. (theres still several others i would rather see than ryback) but if he actually wins i'll be completely lost. Phone Post
10/18/12 5:26 PM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the only way ryback is winning is by dq. then punk still retains the belt this way..

Lesnar will make his appearance to set up for SS.. Phone Post
10/18/12 5:44 PM
batman32314
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torubu - How are the house shows ending? Phone Post
Punk low blow dq Phone Post
10/18/12 5:46 PM
torubu
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

batman32314 -
torubu - How are the house shows ending? Phone Post
Punk low blow dq Phone Post
Let's hope Punk pulls a Rybotch and we never get a 2nd generation Ryan Reeves. Phone Post
10/18/12 9:13 PM
nipperusa
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

armbarheelhook - the only way ryback is winning is by dq. then punk still retains the belt this way..

Ss? Summerslam was a couple months ago Phone Post
10/18/12 9:28 PM
Wee Bey Jr
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nipperusa -
armbarheelhook - the only way ryback is winning is by dq. then punk still retains the belt this way..

The other SS, survivor series Phone Post
10/18/12 9:30 PM
Matt "Meals on Wheels" Hitman
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Survivor Series
10/18/12 9:47 PM
bigironmike79
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Ryback wins god help my wife. My 3 yr old has been chanting feed me more about 50 times a day for the last 3 weeks!! He loves that dude. He's a cena fan btw. Phone Post
10/18/12 9:49 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If punk is to lose this match I would give up on the wwe and I haven't missed an episode since 2000 Phone Post
10/18/12 9:55 PM
nipperusa
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wee Bey Jr -
nipperusa -

The other SS, survivor series Phone Post
Thanks, shoulda known that Phone Post
10/18/12 10:26 PM
MMAhaiku
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is a DQ even possible at HIAC? The best best is Lesnar ripping the door off and beating down Ryback and the ensuing clusterfuck with Cena and possibly others would result in a No Contest. Could be cool if they went with "Nexus debut" levels of carnage. If you're gonna job the fans out of a real finish, you gotta replace it with something memorable. Phone Post
10/18/12 10:54 PM
UGCTT_OBEY
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it could end with a spot off the top of the cell that nether person can get up from and it results in a no contest
But if rybotch does something like this then lives are at risk Phone Post
10/18/12 11:08 PM
armbarheelhook
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bigironmike79 - If Ryback wins god help my wife. My 3 yr old has been chanting feed me more about 50 times a day for the last 3 weeks!! He loves that dude. He's a cena fan btw. Phone Post
maybe your 3yr old is just a hungry growing boy.. feed the little bugger!! keke :) Phone Post
10/19/12 7:26 AM
Gino_Corona
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets hope Punk breaks his neck in this match and dies so we won't ever have to see him "wrestle" again. Phone Post
10/19/12 7:52 AM
torubu

Gino_Corona - Lets hope Punk breaks his neck in this match and dies so we won't ever have to see him "wrestle" again. Phone Post
How are your sunglasses? Phone Post
10/19/12 8:39 AM
marth

Gino_Corona - Lets hope Punk breaks his neck in this match and dies so we won't ever have to see him "wrestle" again. Phone Post
punk is much more enjoyable to watch than drysack. Phone Post
10/19/12 9:11 AM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you work for Chikara or something? Phone Post
10/19/12 9:35 AM
BigWilliam
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lesnar is going to make a run in on the match. Heyman is the connection there, they have been setting this up for awhile I bet.

Honestly while I don't like ryback all that much at least it's not ANOTHER Cena v Punk match. They have good chemistry and all but come on, how many times in a year are you going back to that well. Punk even said as much in a promo, what does it prove if he beats Cena yet again?
10/19/12 6:23 PM
PepeJuarez
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It could be worse. We could get Sheamus-DelRio for the 10th ppv match in a row... Phone Post
10/19/12 6:51 PM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's pretty obvious that Lesnar will interfere setting up Team McMahon vs. Team Heyman at Survivor Series. I can not see them putting the belt on Ryback only to have super Cena win the belt back.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.