UnderGround Forums

Health & Medical UnderGround >> Anyone get exercise induced migraine?

10/18/12 4:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
brigsy
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As above really, haven't managed to find a way to prevent one from occurring after heavy exercise. Re-hydration, pre-hydration, eating sugars, etc but nothing seems to stop one happening.

Anyone managed to sort it out? And I mean puking eye ball popping migraine not headaches.
10/19/12 7:12 PM
turducken
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sounds dangerous and unusual. maybe you have some kind of underlying medical issue...
10/20/12 9:36 PM
HUMBLED1
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.medicinenet.com/hyponatremia/article.htm  ???

dehydaration?

10/21/12 2:32 PM
brigsy
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ta. Had a look on that subject recently. Interesting reading.
10/21/12 3:19 PM
HUMBLED1
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

brigsy - Ta. Had a look on that subject recently. Interesting reading.

I think if you drink too much water and run or workout hard the water fills up your brain cells causing swelling. I too, got bad headaches for awhile but it was because i was quitting soda during the time or not enough coffee.

Im pretty sure it was too much water not enough that casued water to rush to brain,maybe not enough but it could be it.

10/21/12 6:15 PM
brigsy

Today I measured my blood sugar post workout. It was fine. Also took salt after my workout and still after about 4 hours, got the migraine.

Balls.
10/21/12 10:58 PM
HUMBLED1

brigsy - Today I measured my blood sugar post workout. It was fine. Also took salt after my workout and still after about 4 hours, got the migraine.

Balls.

I would go see a doctor for some definitive answers. good luck.

I had horrible headaches after quitting soda. Do you drink a lot of caffeine or recently changed your diet?

10/23/12 11:48 AM
brigsy

I drink tea, and diet is pretty steady. But thanks. I will visit the doc. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.