UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Fantasy Football Record right now?

11/5/12 9:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

I'm 8-1 now... I think I will be a lock for a first round bye with one more win. Our playoffs start week 14. 

11/5/12 7:08 PM
Gracie killar
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm 7-2 thanks to Dougie fresh and his epic fantasy performance I should be good for a first round bye if everything goes to plan.
11/6/12 8:55 AM
Scott Rotem
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Caleb--

DMC finally pulled a McFadden. I have T-Rich on a bye. Only other two backs I have rostered are J-Stew and Ingram (yuck). WW is pretty thin. Any possible sleeper type backs that can at least keep my head above water for at least week 10?
11/6/12 11:56 AM
TheRealJoker
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good thing I didn't listen to anyone's criticism on here over drafting Adrian Peterson and the Bears defense... Phone Post
11/7/12 7:10 AM
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Apparently, AD's rehab is harder than CrossFit games.
11/7/12 10:22 AM
Caleb
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Scott Rotem - Caleb--

DMC finally pulled a McFadden. I have T-Rich on a bye. Only other two backs I have rostered are J-Stew and Ingram (yuck). WW is pretty thin. Any possible sleeper type backs that can at least keep my head above water for at least week 10?

Vick Ballard, Jonathan Dwyer, Isaac Redman, Joique Bell, Chris Ivory, Felix Jones, Daniel Thomas,Marcel Reece. 

11/8/12 2:42 PM
TheMorg826
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7-2 right now. had an unbelievably good draft..and my first rd pick has only one TD(Calvin)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.