UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> RIP Brain Damage

10/19/12 2:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bigwignj
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Colleague, former tag team partner, and most importantly friend. It comes with great sadness that I let all my other PWF members aware that Marvin Lambert, otherwise known as Brain Damage has left the wrestling world. Dude came off as and was one of the baddest mother fuckers ever to step into the squared circle, yet was one of the genuinely nicest and kindest person outside of it. Personally, I'm really at a loss for words. I can't put over enough how awesome of a guy he was. Him and JC are probably up there having a blast together. If you are a religious person, just give him a shout out for me next time you kneel down. See you on the other side brother. Phone Post
10/19/12 2:07 AM
bigwignj
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
10/20/12 5:47 PM
WaltJ
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was a fixture at pretty much any CZW show I've ever been to. You can love or hate the style he worked, but he gave the fans their money's worth.

Sorry to hear about his passing.
10/20/12 8:46 PM
Radio Raheem
1325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/20/12 8:57 PM

Sorry about your loss Lucky. I talked to him at a couple shows and he always seemed like a good dude. RIP.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.