UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The best thing about being an MMA fighter

10/19/12 12:12 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
914 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

FUEL TV's Ultimate Answers is back, asking the UFC's finest what their favorite thing about being a fighter is? Replies included:

•Hanging out with the guys - Chael Sonnen
•Getting paid to beat up my friends - Carlos Condit
•Watching my mind and body transform - Rashad Evans
•Wake up when I want - Dominick Cruz
•See the world by punching people in the face - Cole Miller
•Control your own destiny - Jon Jones

10/19/12 12:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GarlicSauce
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet piece. That's the kind of stuff I like.
10/19/12 3:21 PM
Seraldo Babalu
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why did they bleep Cruz when he said "miserable" at 1:10?

I'm not the best lip reader in the world but I'm pretty sure that's what he said.
10/19/12 3:25 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Seraldo Babalu - Why did they bleep Cruz when he said "miserable" at 1:10?

I'm not the best lip reader in the world but I'm pretty sure that's what he said.

He must have said something else, miserable is not a bad word...
10/19/12 3:31 PM
YHTOMIT2001
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

motherfucker

10/19/12 3:44 PM
KZTT_W85
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/19/12 3:56 PM
Seraldo Babalu
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Seraldo Babalu - Why did they bleep Cruz when he said "miserable" at 1:10?

He must have said something else, miserable is not a bad word...

Watch his mouth, he says miserable.

I'm so sure of this that I'm willing to make an Aleksander Emelianenko finger bet.

Anybody want a piece of this action?
10/19/12 3:58 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

^ see YHTOMI's post, and keep your finger attached.
10/19/12 4:19 PM
Seraldo Babalu

Herring In A Fur Coat - ^ see YHTOMI's post, and keep your finger attached.

See my post and watch his mouth, he does NOT say motherfucker.

Also listen to what he says before the beep. "I used to hate waking up for work everyday it was....."

If he said what the green namer is implying, he would've said it was "A motherfucker", rather than "it was motherfucker" (unless he's from Eastern Europe and didn't tell anyone). So you would have heard the "A" before the beep, but you didn't because he said "it was miserable" and some FuelTV fuckhead beeped it for comic effect.

The bet stands and I want a finger.

I have no idea why this is so important to me. I've had a few drinks.
10/19/12 4:28 PM
BubblesNS
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Jon Jones meant having Greg Jackson in charge of his destiny. Phone Post
10/19/12 5:58 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Seraldo Babalu - 

Also listen to what he says before the beep. "I used to hate waking up for work everyday it was....."

If he said what the green namer is implying, he would've said it was "A motherfucker", rather than "it was motherfucker" (unless he's from Eastern Europe and didn't tell anyone). So you would have heard the "A" before the beep, but you didn't because he said "it was miserable" and some FuelTV fuckhead beeped it for comic effect.

OK, I watched his mouth, IMO he said "it was fucking ____" - not an expert on reading lips but clearly looked like the first word was "fucking" - maybe we're both right and it was "fucking miserable".
10/19/12 6:32 PM
Seraldo Babalu

Herring In A Fur Coat - 
Seraldo Babalu - 

OK, I watched his mouth, IMO he said "it was fucking ____" - not an expert on reading lips but clearly looked like the first word was "fucking" - maybe we're both right and it was "fucking miserable".

If you could make out the words "fuck me" coming out of Dave Herman's mouth after Nog tapped him, then you know what the mouth looks like when it says fuck.

Notice, Cruz's mouth doesn't do that because he doesn't say fuck. Nor does he say any other word in the business of being censored.

He says miserable. Nothing more, nothing less and for whatever reason it was censored.

Now cut me off a finger.
10/19/12 6:44 PM
UGCTT_Winnson
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a tough fucking game right now though.  You get the shit beat out of you constantly and if you fuck up your done.

Mad respect.

10/19/12 8:07 PM
3rdLion
217 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.