UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> OUT, INNOCENT & NEW INTERVIEW

10/19/12 5:08 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
LilHeathen
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you to all that support me and have continued you to support me. This situation was a mess and a total surprise. I had NOTHING to do with it. I'll get it cleared up asap and keep you all posted. Wish I could get a fight asap! I need it BAD!

Thank you all so much though! 

-Jeremy "Lil Heathen" Stephens

www.fb.com/LilHeathenMMA

www.twitter.com/LilHeathenMMA

10/19/12 5:09 PM
LilHeathen
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interview I did for the news in Des Moines, IA less than 24 hours ago.

10/19/12 5:10 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good to hear your out, hope everything goes smoothly from here for you.
10/19/12 5:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to hear your out, n ok... Hope this all gets washed soon! Phone Post
10/19/12 5:11 PM
LilHeathen

Thanks guys! All is good, just need a fight to pay all these crazy fee's just to prove I had nothing to do with it. Crazy! 

10/19/12 5:14 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom

hope it all pans out for you, and soon...

10/19/12 5:15 PM
32Hunter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In. Phone Post
10/19/12 5:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great interview... You got the right attitude!

War Lil heathen Phone Post
10/19/12 5:23 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT.
10/19/12 5:32 PM
Ghost of Retard
771 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I support Jeremy Stephens!

10/19/12 5:48 PM
LilHeathen

Looking back on when this happened.... I was in jail totally confused wondering why and how. Had no clue if I would be out in time to fight or what was going on. I talked with a couple people throughout the day and finally got word I was going to fight. So I spent the rest of my time being positive, focused, stretching to stay loose and shadow boxing. Had I got out, that would have been the best fight of my life. I had no way but up and wouldn't have stopped. I kept thinking about this qoute- "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one who is most adaptable to change."

Then it got late and everything just seemed to blow up. It wasn't easy but I can honestly say I was still positive every day (but 1 ). Instead of being bitter, I'm taking this in the best way possible. 

Thanks again everyone. The support is actually what has helped me get through this and just move on. I really took a hit in the media and a long list of keyboard warriors, but what do you do. Most people would just want to hide in a hole regardless of being innocent, but the support has truly brought happiness to my heart. Couldn't have done the things I've achieved without the support and won't be able to move on to achieve greater without continued support. So I owe it to everyone that has helped with their love and support. It means the world to me and I will become a better man & fighter from this.

10/19/12 5:57 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Heathen,

I'll share a quote I like with you.  "If a path doesn't have obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere."

You are a hell of a fighter and you seem like a positive individual.  All of this will just make you stronger and more determined to achieve your goals.  Sounds cheesy, but it's true.

You have a lot of fans behind you.  I hope all of this gets worked out and you can get back to kicking ass in the octagon.  You're in my prayers.

10/19/12 5:57 PM
the geek
306 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/19/12 5:59 PM
kubzilla
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost of Retard - 

I support Jeremy Stephens!

This and good luck getting the legal crap taken care of, can't wait to see you fight soon

10/19/12 6:02 PM
keeg jitsu

Never made this connection till now but there's a guy by the name of Krispy Kreme, and he looks a lot like you. Anyways man glad to see you out and hope you get this shit all worked out Phone Post
10/19/12 6:37 PM
dannyapodaca
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If your innocent you have a new fan in me. And if your guilty I hope they stick it to you. TTT for krispy kreme HAHAHA!
10/19/12 6:59 PM
Body Shots
669 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad your out and getting shit taken care of.. Get a fight, KNOCK someone the fuck out and get a bonus!!! Phone Post
10/19/12 7:08 PM
LilHeathen

Body Shots -  Glad your out and getting shit taken care of.. Get a fight, KNOCK someone the fuck out and get a bonus!!! Phone Post

I like where your head is at! Sounds good to me. Whoever Joe Silva/Dana line me up with is getting it! They will have to kill me to put me away after all this! Now only if I could get the UFC to book me something asap........

Maybe if peolpe tweet to @DanaWhite maybe something could happen!?!?!

I'm not sure. I do know I'm not in a position to be demanding or even asking for anything. So all I can do is sit back and keep training to get better.

I feel bad not only for UFC/Fans along with everyone else effected, but Yves too. He would have brought it going for FOTN so was perfect fight for both of us. But you know they say some things just aren't meant to be, everything happens for a reason, so you just push forward to make a negative into a positive. 

10/19/12 7:12 PM
mmavixen
1121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly, I am a huge fan of Heathen and Yves.  I rather see you guys fight other guys than fight each other.  I am just being selfish here.

And yeah Jeremy, the minute you get a KO, everyone will forget all the negative.

WAR HEATHEN!

10/19/12 7:13 PM
keeg jitsu

LilHeathen -
Body Shots -  Glad your out and getting shit taken care of.. Get a fight, KNOCK someone the fuck out and get a bonus!!! Phone Post

I like where your head is at! Sounds good to me. Whoever Joe Silva/Dana line me up with is getting it! They will have to kill me to put me away after all this! Now only if I could get the UFC to book me something asap........

Maybe if peolpe tweet to @DanaWhite maybe something could happen!?!?!

I'm not sure. I do know I'm not in a position to be demanding or even asking for anything. So all I can do is sit back and keep training to get better.

I feel bad not only for UFC/Fans along with everyone else effected, but Yves too. He would have brought it going for FOTN so was perfect fight for both of us. But you know they say some things just aren't meant to be, everything happens for a reason, so you just push forward to make a negative into a positive. 

Dude don't feel bad man life's a bitch and likes to throw you don't, but just comeback and sit it on its ass man. Good luck man ! Phone Post
10/19/12 7:20 PM
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to see you're doing well Lil' Heathen.

I hope this issue can be put behind you as soon as possible so you can fight again. You're still a young guy with a bright future, don't let this one little bump in the road get you down. Just get in the Octagon as soon as possible and KO your next opponent, bring home a big fat check!

Good luck to you sir. Phone Post
10/19/12 7:25 PM
Bobby Lupo
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You were a lock for a win and a ko in the Yves fight, i bet a nice chunk on you. Hope they line something up for you soon. Hungry Stephens is a scary Stephens. Phone Post
10/19/12 7:26 PM
muppetsbungalowedbeyatch
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for your next fight Jeremy.

Have a feeling it's going to be a performance to not miss.

There was no talk of rescheduling your fight with yves on an upcoming card? Phone Post
10/19/12 8:02 PM
LilHeathen

muppetsbungalowedbeyatch -  Can't wait for your next fight Jeremy.

Have a feeling it's going to be a performance to not miss.

There was no talk of rescheduling your fight with yves on an upcoming card? Phone Post

Hungry isn't even the word for it. I'm beyond hungry and read to fight for my life.

I was led to believe I would fight him or someone asap. Now I am hearing yes and no. So I'm just expecting no and praying I can get a fight this year. 

10/19/12 8:03 PM
TommyRSU
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never believed the bullshit, even when other people had doubts. I bought 2 shirts in support because I knew that wasn't the type of man you are. I trust my gut.

I feel bad for whoever has to fight you next. Just keep doing your thing man and keep your chin up (you know I mean tucked). :)

You will prevail.

TommyRSU Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.