UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Give Cancer the Creeps" charity shirt pre-sale!

10/19/12 6:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/26/12 9:56 AM

All Proceeds going to help UGCTT_NKTKDace (#franksfight)  with his fight against Cancer!

BUY NOW!!!

clickable link

http://franksfight.webs.com/apps/webstore

Frank is 38 and battling his second battle with testicular cancer. He was first diagnosed in 2011 and again in 2012. He will be headed into the hospital in a little over 2 weeks for high dose chemotherapy and then to have his stem cells transplanted back to himself. Thank you for supporting Frank and our family we appreciate it.

-His Wife Wendy

#Franks Fight Facebook

#FranksFight Website

#FranksFight zazzle store

In order for the most money possible to go to Frank, his wife is going to set up a Pre Sale for 2 weeks and at the end of that time she will order the shirts purchased and ship them with in 48 hrs... This allows her not to have to come out of pocket and ensures the most profits go to Franks Fight... Zazzle is cool but very little of the profit goes to Frank.

If you're unfamiliar with Franks Battle check out his original thread. http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/ns/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2031380&page=1

Thanks to Warren again for the Epic design and thanks to all who are supporting this cause!

A Big thanks to Creepy as well!

There is also a Contest going on right now to give away 5 of the shirts http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2079496&forum=1&page=1&pc=35

War Frank!!

"Give Cancer the Creeps" Phone Post

10/19/12 7:36 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/19/12 7:39 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you... Voted up for your help Phone Post
10/19/12 7:41 PM
SandraBullockFan
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/19/12 7:57 PM
OH MY GOD I WANT ONE!!!!!

edit: anyone know how the sizes run? i'd like to sport this to the bars to score broads!!!!
10/19/12 7:41 PM
crowbar
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/19/12 7:44 PM

Thank you.I tried to post a link earlier,but was unsuccessful. 

10/19/12 7:46 PM
DiscipleDojo
686 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

TTT for Frank!

10/19/12 7:56 PM
NinjaDMP
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will contribute when I get home , thanks for making it available. Phone Post
10/19/12 8:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

SandraBullockFan - OH MY GOD I WANT ONE!!!!!

edit: anyone know how the sizes run? i'd like to sport this to the bars to score broads!!!!
Lol... Not sure... Warren is the one handling the T's... You will score the lady's no matter how they run! Phone Post
10/19/12 8:15 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties , 10
0 minutes ago
Ok Shirt Pre-Order all set

http://franksfight.webs.com/

Click on store

**This pre-order will run from now until November 2nd. On november 3rd totals and sizes will be tallied and shirts ordered. Once the shirts arrive at my house I will ship them out within 48 hours**

Benwahwah just order yours under 3x and warren and I both know aboout 5x if possible ;) Phone Post
10/19/12 8:16 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Where's my main mod Ricky... Can a Brother get a Sticky?? Phone Post
10/19/12 8:28 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Just orderd mine!!! Weeee Phone Post
10/19/12 8:31 PM
SandraBullockFan
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Me too!!!
10/19/12 8:32 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

SandraBullockFan - Me too!!!
Weeeeee Phone Post
10/19/12 8:33 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

This Gunna make Sum gd coin for the fight!!!! Phone Post
10/19/12 8:41 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ty all so much!!! This is an amazing design and love the give cancer the creeps idea. I cannot wait to wear my very own. Also excited about my incoming calo shirt as well woot woot ok back to working on #FranksFight
10/19/12 8:43 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties - Ty all so much!!! This is an amazing design and love the give cancer the creeps idea. I cannot wait to wear my very own. Also excited about my incoming calo shirt as well woot woot ok back to working on #FranksFight
Glad you like the Slogan I came up with and the design by Warren, hope it makes you guys a little coin and easies the financial stress a little!

Get the Raffle going... Just chew on it for a bit and bounce any questions you have off me... It will be a moneymaker! Phone Post
10/19/12 8:44 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clickable link

10/19/12 8:45 PM
MITman2k
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome! Kudos to Creepy for his support as well

10/19/12 8:48 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

dMo - 

clickable link

THANK YOU!

Voted Up for the help

10/19/12 8:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Where's my main mod Ricky... Can a Brother get a Sticky?? Phone Post
. Phone Post
10/19/12 8:59 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Lol... Wendy you realize your probably Gunna be mailing out a few thousand of these... Maybe we should say 48-72 hrs after you get um!

For those of you who have the powers of the Twitters please get the link to store and story out there!! Let's make them 6 figures off this! Only gotta sell 4000... Should be easy during Breast Cancer month!! Phone Post
10/19/12 9:19 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Lol... Wendy you realize your probably Gunna be mailing out a few thousand of these... Maybe we should say 48-72 hrs after you get um!

For those of you who have the powers of the Twitters please get the link to store and story out there!! Let's make them 6 figures off this! Only gotta sell 4000... Should be easy during Breast Cancer month!! Phone Post

rofl I worked third shift manufacturing shipping is easy still could be done in 48 hours hehehehe ;)
10/19/12 9:31 PM
wbensken
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -

BUY NOW!!!

In order for the most money possible to go to Frank, his wife is going to set up a Pre Sale for 2 weeks and at the end of that time she will order the shirts purchased and ship them with in 48 hrs... This allows her not to have to come out of pocket and ensures the most profits go to Franks Fight... Zazzle is cool but very little of the profit goes to Frank.

If someone could post the pic of the shirt here ( ya I'm an egg I know) and if Wendy would post link to the site they will be sold on, we can get orders going and get pics up here after shirts are received!

Also a link to franks original thread would be gd , in case Anyone isn't familiar and wants to get up to speed .

Thanks to Warren again for the Epic design and thanks to all who are supporting this cause!

A Big thanks to Creepy as well!

War Frank!!

"Give Cancer the Creeps" Phone Post

TTT for Frank! Phone Post
10/19/12 9:35 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT 4 out of 4000 UGCTT_El Pescadero so far easy work ;) Let's see if the UG can make me eat my 48 hour ship time lol
10/19/12 9:45 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties - TTT 4 out of 4000 UGCTT_El Pescadero so far easy work ;) Let's see if the UG can make me eat my 48 hour ship time lol
Lol... Wait till this gets stickied... We also need a link to franks donation page and his original thread! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.