UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Give Cancer the Creeps" charity shirt pre-sale!

11/2/12 9:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://franksfight.webs.com/apps/webstore
11/2/12 9:39 AM
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

God bless whoever donated $1,000 last night. Honestly.
11/2/12 9:41 AM
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes

When is pre-sale over? Like what time? Midnight?
11/2/12 9:42 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_stuffadamdoes - God bless whoever donated $1,000 last night. Honestly.
Wow... Didn't know ... That's fucking awsome!!! Phone Post
11/2/12 9:45 AM
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes

Edited: 11/02/12 9:45 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

It was on the Frank's Fight FB page.

****FABULOUS #FRANKSFIGHT FRIDAY****

We are headed to Boston with smiles on our faces. In the middle of the night a $ 1,000.00 donation came in and I will not say from who unless I get the ok however I will say it came from The UG/MMA Community. We go to pick up coffee for our ride and hell yeah we have the front cover of the local paper omg awesome. So although our trips to Boston are filled with jitters at time it is real nice to be headed to Boston feeling great. Wow!!
11/2/12 9:50 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1956 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_stuffadamdoes -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

It was on the Frank's Fight FB page.

****FABULOUS #FRANKSFIGHT FRIDAY****

We are headed to Boston with smiles on our faces. In the middle of the night a $ 1,000.00 donation came in and I will not say from who unless I get the ok however I will say it came from The UG/MMA Community. We go to pick up coffee for our ride and hell yeah we have the front cover of the local paper omg awesome. So although our trips to Boston are filled with jitters at time it is real nice to be headed to Boston feeling great. Wow!!
That is fucking Epic!!!

Who was this knight in shinning armor ?

Whomever it was, is a fucking hero in my book! Phone Post
11/2/12 9:53 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Baroni.... Was it you? Phone Post
11/2/12 12:04 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's awesome! I can't help out that large, but I did just order three more shirts. Stay strong Dace! We are all pulling for you! Phone Post
11/2/12 12:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - That's awesome! I can't help out that large, but I did just order three more shirts. Stay strong Dace! We are all pulling for you! Phone Post
Thanks for your support my man! Phone Post
11/2/12 12:41 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's a great cause, and us UGCTT peeps always pull for each other. My pleasure to help. Phone Post
11/2/12 2:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Jay Haas -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Jay Haas - Damn nice shirt I'd rock it Phone Post
Thanks Bud.... I donated sum cash to Frank when his thread first came out, but really wanted to find a way to help raise some more... I've lost a lot of Family members to Cancer and Franks Battle got to me... I can't thank Warren enough for taking the "Give Cancer the Creeps" idea I had and designing that sick ass fucking shirt!

Fuck Cancer!! Phone Post
Let me know what it'll cost I'll rock it as a walk out t Phone Post
I won a T in a contest ... Lol... I told um I'd donate it to you, so you could wear it as a walk out T!!

What size are you? Phone Post
11/2/12 3:53 PM
othree
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

11/2/12 4:21 PM
Vril
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/02/12 4:21 PM

Cancer industry is Business.

11/2/12 4:44 PM
Vril

The French team has released shocking images of tumours in mice caused by exclusively eating GM corn. However, the research has been criticised as being of 'no value' by other researchers

GMOs = CANCER

prop 37 poster companies to boycott

11/2/12 8:21 PM
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_stuffadamdoes - God bless whoever donated $1,000 last night. Honestly.

ok so I will end your wondering lol The donation came in from the Bourdain family. I just wanted to get the okay form Ottavia before I spilled the beans on who donated so there you have it. Tees can be ordered through tonight  and I will close it up at midnight central time. I will then email all order details to Warren and get the shirts paid for then he will get them printed up and over to me for me to then ship out to allof you that ordered or won one or were given one ;) Again thank you all for your help and support

Ottavia Bourdain
@OttaviaBourdain

Dear Wendy, we are just glad we can help, if you think sharing our name could inspire others to donate, then by all means, do so.

11/2/12 8:31 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

That is really cool,.. What a classy move!

Wendy... Should keep shirts up on site and simply do a once a month ship of all orders placed the prior month... I'm sure know one will mind waiting... Could look into getting a printer locally for shirts to make it easier on all... You wouldn't have to come out of pocket and those that couldn't get a shirt this time can get one next run or the following one? Just a thought.... Also, look into the Raffle Idea I mentioned earlier!

War Bourdain!!! Phone Post
11/2/12 8:40 PM
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!

Bourdains are cool ass people. Awesome Phone Post
11/2/12 9:25 PM
Vril

Cancer is Serious Business

11/2/12 10:17 PM
adamscheulen
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - can you only pay via paypal? that might be another reason people arent picking them up quickly, looks like its only paypal.
I sent a pm to you sir did you get it? Life has been busy and I haven't been on here in forever Phone Post
11/2/12 10:18 PM
wbensken
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

ok so I will end your wondering lol The donation came in from the Bourdain family. I just wanted to get the okay form Ottavia before I spilled the beans on who donated so there you have it. Tees can be ordered through tonight  and I will close it up at midnight central time. I will then email all order details to Warren and get the shirts paid for then he will get them printed up and over to me for me to then ship out to allof you that ordered or won one or were given one ;) Again thank you all for your help and support

Ottavia Bourdain
@OttaviaBourdain

Dear Wendy, we are just glad we can help, if you think sharing our name could inspire others to donate, then by all means, do so.

If you want to extend the pre-sale, just let me know Phone Post
11/2/12 10:47 PM
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wbensken - 
Luvdcuties -

Ottavia Bourdain
@OttaviaBourdain

I have no problem keeping it open as long as everyone realizes it willmean they have to wait a bit longer for it and if I extend how long is ok I am willing to keep it up so I will keep up for now let others weigh in then go from there.  

11/2/12 10:53 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  That is really cool,.. What a classy move!

Wendy... Should keep shirts up on site and simply do a once a month ship of all orders placed the prior month... I'm sure know one will mind waiting... Could look into getting a printer locally for shirts to make it easier on all... You wouldn't have to come out of pocket and those that couldn't get a shirt this time can get one next run or the following one? Just a thought.... Also, look into the Raffle Idea I mentioned earlier!

War Bourdain!!! Phone Post

We have a local tee-shirt company and never realized it so will be hitting them up with a proposal see if they are willing to help in some way in regards to printing tee-shirts here locally.

11/2/12 11:30 PM
othree
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well.

Only two have submitted size and shipping info, I'm about to put an order in for those two now. 

El Pescadero is trying to get someones size/shipping info for the third, and the other hasn't responded to my PM yet. No one submitted pics for the fifth so I'm just gonna add that to another direct donation I'm putting in for Frank on Monday.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. 

11/2/12 11:35 PM
othree

Dinamita and Loadin76's shirts are ordered. THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE WHERE IN THE WORLD IS #FRANKSFIGHT CONTEST!!

WAR FRANK!!! WAR WENDY!!! FUCK THE UG!!!

11/2/12 11:40 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -
wbensken - 
Luvdcuties -

Ottavia Bourdain
@OttaviaBourdain

I have no problem keeping it open as long as everyone realizes it willmean they have to wait a bit longer for it and if I extend how long is ok I am willing to keep it up so I will keep up for now let others weigh in then go from there.  

We should ship these ones and then do a monthly presale on franks website, especially if you can get local t company to help!

War frank Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.