UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Give Cancer the Creeps" charity shirt pre-sale!

11/2/12 11:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree -

Well.

Only two have submitted size and shipping info, I'm about to put an order in for those two now. 

El Pescadero is trying to get someones size/shipping info for the third, and the other hasn't responded to my PM yet. No one submitted pics for the fifth so I'm just gonna add that to another direct donation I'm putting in for Frank on Monday.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. 

Let's just call it a Medium for Jay and I'll get him to email Wendy ship to info ASAP! Phone Post
11/3/12 12:15 AM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok I am going to leave open for the moment so pm's can get in and such and if something changes on size for jay let meknow I will change it for ya

11/3/12 12:18 AM
othree
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since she's leaving it open for a bit I'm waiting on AndersonGOAT > Bisping to PM me his details and I'll throw in the order for his and Jay's shirt.

11/3/12 12:58 AM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree - 

Since she's leaving it open for a bit I'm waiting on AndersonGOAT > Bisping to PM me his details and I'll throw in the order for his and Jay's shirt.

Works for me ;)

11/3/12 10:20 AM
Jay Haas
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Jay Haas -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Jay Haas - Damn nice shirt I'd rock it Phone Post
Thanks Bud.... I donated sum cash to Frank when his thread first came out, but really wanted to find a way to help raise some more... I've lost a lot of Family members to Cancer and Franks Battle got to me... I can't thank Warren enough for taking the "Give Cancer the Creeps" idea I had and designing that sick ass fucking shirt!

Fuck Cancer!! Phone Post
Let me know what it'll cost I'll rock it as a walk out t Phone Post
I won a T in a contest ... Lol... I told um I'd donate it to you, so you could wear it as a walk out T!!

What size are you? Phone Post
Hell yeah ill def rock that for my next fight... I'd post my address but I think I might end up getting a few pizzas delivered to my house haha!!! Message me!!! Phone Post
11/3/12 10:39 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jay Haas -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Jay Haas -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Jay Haas - Damn nice shirt I'd rock it Phone Post
Thanks Bud.... I donated sum cash to Frank when his thread first came out, but really wanted to find a way to help raise some more... I've lost a lot of Family members to Cancer and Franks Battle got to me... I can't thank Warren enough for taking the "Give Cancer the Creeps" idea I had and designing that sick ass fucking shirt!

Fuck Cancer!! Phone Post
Let me know what it'll cost I'll rock it as a walk out t Phone Post
I won a T in a contest ... Lol... I told um I'd donate it to you, so you could wear it as a walk out T!!

What size are you? Phone Post
Hell yeah ill def rock that for my next fight... I'd post my address but I think I might end up getting a few pizzas delivered to my house haha!!! Message me!!! Phone Post
Lol... Ya that would be bad... Pm Lvdcutties(That is Franks Wife) give her the logistic!

Thanks again for your support! Phone Post
11/3/12 10:56 AM
Jay Haas
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Message sent!!! Phone Post
11/3/12 11:03 AM
Mark Krumrine
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are these still available for sale? If anyone has a large I can buy I will wear it as my walkout this weekend for my fight as well I'd be happy to donate to the cause Phone Post
11/3/12 11:07 AM
Luvdcuties

Mark Krumrine -  Are these still available for sale? If anyone has a large I can buy I will wear it as my walkout this weekend for my fight as well I'd be happy to donate to the cause Phone Post

I have not stopped the sales yet however once shirt is bought they then have to be printed and shipped to me to then be shipped to everyone who bought them. This ensures Frank receives the most proceeds possible but wanted to clarify for you.

Buy Here

11/3/12 11:07 AM
Luvdcuties

Jay Haas -  Message sent!!! Phone Post

Got it and sent reply ;)

11/3/12 11:26 AM
Mark Krumrine
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
Mark Krumrine -  Are these still available for sale? If anyone has a large I can buy I will wear it as my walkout this weekend for my fight as well I'd be happy to donate to the cause Phone Post

I have not stopped the sales yet however once shirt is bought they then have to be printed and shipped to me to then be shipped to everyone who bought them. This ensures Frank receives the most proceeds possible but wanted to clarify for you.

Buy Here

Ok I'll still buy one any chance u have a large laying around I could buy In the meantime? Just wanted ot for my fight Saturday..... If not thats cool and I'll order one for the next fight Phone Post
11/3/12 12:29 PM
Luvdcuties

Mark Krumrine - 
Luvdcuties -

Buy Here

Ok I'll still buy one any chance u have a large laying around I could buy In the meantime? Just wanted ot for my fight Saturday..... If not thats cool and I'll order one for the next fight Phone Post

No the shirts have not been printed yet in any size. Appreciate the offer to wear as walk out shirt though that is bomb.

11/3/12 12:31 PM
Mark Krumrine

Ok will put in my order as soon as I get to my home p.c...... Way to snatch up a free one jay, I'm sending pizzas to your house lol Phone Post
11/3/12 12:58 PM
Jay Haas

Mark please do not lol!!! Phone Post
11/3/12 12:59 PM
Jay Haas

But I'm tryin my best to send people here to buy them... I linked this thread to my Facebook I that's ok? Phone Post
11/3/12 12:59 PM
Jay Haas

If that's ok*** Phone Post
11/3/12 1:02 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Totally cool... But maybe throw direct link to franks website n twitter?

Thanks again for support Jay, looking forward to seeing you get a W in your next scrap! Phone Post
11/3/12 2:50 PM
othree
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Still waiting for Anderson to respond to my PM...if he doesn't by the end of the day I'll go ahead and put Jay's order in.

11/3/12 3:14 PM
Vril
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Genetic Routlette

11/3/12 5:17 PM
othree

AndersonGOAT > Bisping has opted to just have me donate that $25 directly to Frank, so throwing in an order for Jay's shirt now and Monday I'll be donating $50 for the unclaimed shirt/AndersonGOAT > Bisping's shirt, plus whatever else I can part with. My cousin got hit pretty hard in Sandy so our family is helping him out financially right now, but I'll see what I can do.

WAR FRANK!!!! WAR WENDY!!!! FUCK THE UG!!!!

11/3/12 5:39 PM
Jay Haas

othree -

AndersonGOAT > Bisping has opted to just have me donate that $25 directly to Frank, so throwing in an order for Jay's shirt now and Monday I'll be donating $50 for the unclaimed shirt/AndersonGOAT > Bisping's shirt, plus whatever else I can part with. My cousin got hit pretty hard in Sandy so our family is helping him out financially right now, but I'll see what I can do.

TTT Phone Post
11/3/12 5:55 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Totally cool... But maybe throw direct link to franks website n twitter?

Thanks again for support Jay, looking forward to seeing you get a W in your next scrap! Phone Post

This ^^

You guys are great. Thank you for all you do. If it wasn't for everything you guys do I would have my wife and my boys and that's about it.

Truly appreciated.
11/3/12 9:58 PM
DiscipleDojo
602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Totally cool... But maybe throw direct link to franks website n twitter?

This ^^

You guys are great. Thank you for all you do. If it wasn't for everything you guys do I would have my wife and my boys and that's about it.

Truly appreciated.

We got you, brother! 

And I already told you on Twitter, but I'll say it again here: congrats to your Irish on their OT win today. I hope that helped make that smile even bigger.  :)

11/3/12 11:33 PM
Luvdcuties

Update on the creepy shirts being sold

52 Shirts Sold (Warren will be getting me a price and then we will move on to the next step which is shirts being made)

I will update throughout the process. I am waiting for Mark Krumrine to put in his order and then I will be shutting the shirt sales down. So if you want to get one and have not sneak it in before the last order is done ;)

11/3/12 11:51 PM
Luvdcuties

othree - 

Sorry to hear about your cousin and curious where does your cousin live?? Please dont worry about what you can do you have done so much already.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.