UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Give Cancer the Creeps" charity shirt pre-sale!

11/4/12 12:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Totally cool... But maybe throw direct link to franks website n twitter?

Thanks again for support Jay, looking forward to seeing you get a W in your next scrap! Phone Post

This ^^

You guys are great. Thank you for all you do. If it wasn't for everything you guys do I would have my wife and my boys and that's about it.

Truly appreciated.

We got you, brother! 

And I already told you on Twitter, but I'll say it again here: congrats to your Irish on their OT win today. I hope that helped make that smile even bigger.  :)

Ya that win was amazing... It's destiny, just like your destined to beat this !

War frank Phone Post
11/4/12 12:06 AM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree - 
Luvdcuties - 
othree - 

AndersonGOAT > Bisping has opted to just have me donate that $25 directly to Frank, so throwing in an order for Jay's shirt now and Monday I'll be donating $50 for the unclaimed shirt/AndersonGOAT > Bisping's shirt, plus whatever else I can part with. My cousin got hit pretty hard in Sandy so our family is helping him out financially right now, but I'll see what I can do.

WAR FRANK!!!! WAR WENDY!!!! FUCK THE UG!!!!

Sorry to hear about your cousin and curious where does your cousin live?? Please dont worry about what you can do you have done so much already.

He's near Staten Island.

Oh damn they got hit bad and I noticed not much was said about it until the other day when I saw the first article and was like wow did not realize how bad staten island got hit. I hope your cousin is able to get back on his/her feet quickly. I was shocked to see people standing in line for hours for gas seemed like something out of a movie versus reality.   

11/4/12 12:14 AM
othree
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
othree - 
Luvdcuties - 
othree - 

AndersonGOAT > Bisping has opted to just have me donate that $25 directly to Frank, so throwing in an order for Jay's shirt now and Monday I'll be donating $50 for the unclaimed shirt/AndersonGOAT > Bisping's shirt, plus whatever else I can part with. My cousin got hit pretty hard in Sandy so our family is helping him out financially right now, but I'll see what I can do.

Sorry to hear about your cousin and curious where does your cousin live?? Please dont worry about what you can do you have done so much already.

He's near Staten Island.

Oh damn they got hit bad and I noticed not much was said about it until the other day when I saw the first article and was like wow did not realize how bad staten island got hit. I hope your cousin is able to get back on his/her feet quickly. I was shocked to see people standing in line for hours for gas seemed like something out of a movie versus reality.   

Indeed they did :(

My dumb brainwashed aunt said to him "Well, I didn't see anything about Staten Island on the news, it can't possibly be as bad as your describing." My jaw just dropped. You're really challenging what your son, who is living there, is telling you?

11/4/12 1:14 AM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree - 
Luvdcuties - 
othree - 
Luvdcuties - 
othree - 

He's near Staten Island.

Indeed they did :(

My dumb brainwashed aunt said to him "Well, I didn't see anything about Staten Island on the news, it can't possibly be as bad as your describing." My jaw just dropped. You're really challenging what your son, who is living there, is telling you?

OMG yeah I believe that...with Franks cancer situation he has been asked some questions that were jaw dropping as well it amazes me the things people will ask sometimes. I will say though because I live in Mass I was watching everything to do with the hurricane and when it came to Staten Island someone dropped the ball on letting the public know it was hit so bad. From what I read there were more deaths in Staten Island then New Jersey. I felt so bad when I saw a pick with a sign from Staten Island asking FEMA for help and it was days later I could not believe it the pic was heart wrenching.

11/4/12 11:23 PM
Luvdcuties

I have shut down the shirt sales and Warren has been given a final count. Me and warren have been in touch through email and he will be getting me a quote for pricing and then the shirts will be printed and sent to me to be sent to all of you. I will update as things happen.

11/4/12 11:27 PM
UGCTT_SidRival
546 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome. War frank! Phone Post
11/5/12 12:09 AM
Jay Haas
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_SidRival - Awesome. War frank! Phone Post
TTT Phone Post
11/5/12 2:30 AM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jay Haas -
UGCTT_SidRival - Awesome. War frank! Phone Post
TTT Phone Post
Up. Phone Post
11/5/12 9:18 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

I have shut down the shirt sales and Warren has been given a final count. Me and warren have been in touch through email and he will be getting me a quote for pricing and then the shirts will be printed and sent to me to be sent to all of you. I will update as things happen.

Thanks for update!

War Frank Phone Post
11/5/12 2:09 PM
Luvdcuties

Ok the 52 shirts sold have been purchased once received they will be printed so that is where we are at. I will also be putting the creepy shirts back up for sale. Not sure how long the sale will go on would like to have 50 shirts sold or more before making a new order. The more shirts the less it cost. Once everything is done I will let everyone know how much was collected and how much went to Frank.

11/5/12 2:18 PM
UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!!
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -

Ok the 52 shirts sold have been purchased once received they will be printed so that is where we are at. I will also be putting the creepy shirts back up for sale. Not sure how long the sale will go on would like to have 50 shirts sold or more before making a new order. The more shirts the less it cost. Once everything is done I will let everyone know how much was collected and how much went to Frank.

30 page thread and only 52 sold damn. Can't wait for mine fight on frank. Phone Post
11/5/12 2:36 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_DontToewsMeBro!! -
Luvdcuties -

30 page thread and only 52 sold damn. Can't wait for mine fight on frank. Phone Post
Ya I was hoping for more also... But every bit helps! Phone Post
11/7/12 10:32 AM
Open Mat Radio
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We're working on somthing special for Frank. Just working out some more details before I can post it.

Thanks for getting the shirts designed, ordered, organized, shipped etc. Can't wait to get mine in the mail!

11/7/12 11:36 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Open Mat Radio -

We're working on somthing special for Frank. Just working out some more details before I can post it.

Thanks for getting the shirts designed, ordered, organized, shipped etc. Can't wait to get mine in the mail!

Awsome.

War frank Phone Post
11/7/12 5:53 PM
Luvdcuties

Edited: 11/07/12 5:54 PM
 All updates now over in one thread go here

Creepy Shirts

All tee shirts were ordered and warren is planning to print them on Friday I will keep you updated as it all happens ;)

11/17/12 9:00 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Lol... Mr.meowgie first pic chillin on couch, 2nd pic is my little bros new kitten rolling with his Frenchy!

War Mr. Meowgie!! Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero

My Pugaliar Jimmy would respectfully like to challenge "Frenchy" to a physical altercation.

Pic of Jimmy below from his last weigh-in. As you can see I had to hold him back Dana White style before he got himself DQ'd. That death stare alone has been enough to disable many an opponant:

Jimmy practicing his lethal guard work below - he is a blackbelt as you can see by his collar. His Triangle / Tail choke = no can defend:

Closed Guard:

Bella is not scared to fight anyone....shes a little Tank!

Her Training with Danny

Matrix Bella:

One of her pics from her spread in Muscle n Fitness magazine.

And this is her trying on her Halloweenie Costume

YOU SURE YOUR MAN WANTS SOME OF THIS???

Bella bump Phone Post
11/17/12 9:02 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Also Wendy said all shirts were mailed yesterday... Woo hoo... Thanksgiving attire Is gunna be extra creepy this year!

War frank Phone Post
11/17/12 7:15 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

TTT Phone Post
11/17/12 8:09 PM
Bobcats On Booze
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome! Thank you Phone Post
11/17/12 8:59 PM
Luvdcuties

Yes I sent all but one shirt out on Friday morning. Ty ElPescadero for posting in here for me I been so busy with Frank. The one shirt will be going out on Monday and I have already pmed the person. Again thank you all for helping our family.

11/18/12 12:25 AM
Luvdcuties

Forgot to tell you all that every creepy shirt was sent with a surprise ;) Also after all costs the shirts brought in $714 awesome job!! This was roughly 51% of total collected. Thank warren for the outstanding job on getting a good deal for the shirts.

11/18/12 12:43 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -

Forgot to tell you all that every creepy shirt was sent with a surprise ;) Also after all costs the shirts brought in $714 awesome job!! This was roughly 51% of total collected. Thank warren for the outstanding job on getting a good deal for the shirts.

Awsome I'm glad we got you a little cash Phone Post
11/19/12 6:24 AM
SandraBullockFan
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt. i have no clue how thousands of these weren't bought
11/19/12 6:40 AM
othree
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glad to hear things went smoothly. Hope you guys are hanging in there. Thanks again for all your hard work Wendy and Warren! Looking forward to getting my Creep on.

WAR FRANK!

11/19/12 11:30 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

SandraBullockFan - ttt. i have no clue how thousands of these weren't bought
I agree... I think the main issue is that I have no clout with the random poster, so probably not as many clicks and buys as we woulda/shoulda got if Uncle Creepy started a thread... All in all I'm stoked to be a part of getting them that $750 it's more than I can donate right now, so felt good to beable to get a little coin in there pot! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.