UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Give Cancer the Creeps" charity shirt pre-sale!

10/20/12 6:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT Captain America
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't wait to get mine! Phone Post
10/20/12 7:50 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_I Got Fitched Up -

^^^^^ Aldo is in training as we speak though...he will come for that belt soon.

Lol... He will have to get in line! Phone Post
10/20/12 9:34 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
10/20/12 10:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - TTT
What's the first day total? 2-3k?? Lol

Come on UGCTT You Buy Now! Phone Post
10/20/12 10:02 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties - TTT
What's the first day total? 2-3k?? Lol

Come on UGCTT You Buy Now! Phone Post

7 out of 4000 thinking a short shift shipping job so far lol Hoping I have so many to ship I have to put my hubby to work to rofl
10/20/12 10:54 PM
UGCTT_Neanderthal Peen
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great shirts. I'll grab a couple. Phone Post
10/20/12 11:14 PM
othree
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll buy someone who's tight on cash a shirt. First person to PM me gets it, include your size.

Wendy: Is it okay if I include a note with the order letting you know who to ship that shirt to? Or would you rather me just ship it when I get the order? If the option is there I'll add a few bucks for shipping to the other person OR if I can't add money to the order, I can throw on a wristband to the order(that you don't ship to me) to cover the costs of shipping the 2nd shirt. Also, if the person PM'ing me isn't comfortable giving me their details, maybe they can PM their details to Wendy directly? Again, I don't want to put too much work on you though, Wendy.

Maybe I'm over thinking this.
10/20/12 11:24 PM
UGCTT Captain America
325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just got my paycheck today, as soon as it clears I'm ordering several Phone Post
10/20/12 11:37 PM
Luvdcuties

othree - I'll buy someone who's tight on cash a shirt. First person to PM me gets it, include your size.

Wendy: Is it okay if I include a note with the order letting you know who to ship that shirt to? Or would you rather me just ship it when I get the order? If the option is there I'll add a few bucks for shipping to the other person OR if I can't add money to the order, I can throw on a wristband to the order(that you don't ship to me) to cover the costs of shipping the 2nd shirt. Also, if the person PM'ing me isn't comfortable giving me their details, maybe they can PM their details to Wendy directly? Again, I don't want to put too much work on you though, Wendy.

I am perfectly fine with shipping it to whomever you wish and adding a note with the order would be fine. If not either you or person can pmme with details as well but since I will be waiting to get them I will be getting all shipping ready come November third so it will be no problem to send to whomever and even easier if added as a note on order ;) I will do this for anyone as long as I know where it is going ;)
10/21/12 12:06 AM
wbensken
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ramaham - Ooops, meant the fit.

almost all shirts will shrink and lose about an inch on the height (i've measured, washed, dried, and re-measured a lot of different ones) but always helps to dry them on low.

Body conscious jersey is tailored for a custom contoured fit (meaning more of a rectangle rather than a square)

4.2 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton

Coverstitched collar and hemmed sleeves

I'm 6'5" and about 160 so I like these shirts.

hope that helps
10/21/12 12:09 AM
othree
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
othree - I'll buy someone who's tight on cash a shirt. First person to PM me gets it, include your size.

I am perfectly fine with shipping it to whomever you wish and adding a note with the order would be fine. If not either you or person can pmme with details as well but since I will be waiting to get them I will be getting all shipping ready come November third so it will be no problem to send to whomever and even easier if added as a note on order ;) I will do this for anyone as long as I know where it is going ;)

Awesome. Just waiting on someone to take me up on my offer and an order will be placed :)
10/21/12 12:16 AM
DiscipleDojo
686 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder
wbensken - 

almost all shirts will shrink and lose about an inch on the height (i've measured, washed, dried, and re-measured a lot of different ones) but always helps to dry them on low.

Body conscious jersey is tailored for a custom contoured fit (meaning more of a rectangle rather than a square)

hope that helps

Are you Corey Hill??  ;)

10/21/12 12:45 AM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
10/21/12 12:48 AM
wbensken
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 
wbensken - 

hope that helps

Are you Corey Hill??  ;)

Ha! He was my favorite, second to Nate, on that season.

He's prob a bit heavier than me tho
10/21/12 6:06 AM
othree

ttt. i am sad that the kings of drama, shane and roy, have a thread stickied right now but this isn't!
10/21/12 7:11 AM
UGCTT Captain America

Haha, I just read through the whole thread, the animal pics are hilarious! Phone Post
10/21/12 8:30 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

othree - ttt. i am sad that the kings of drama, shane and roy, have a thread stickied right now but this isn't!
Ya I'm scratching my head at that too... Where oh where is my main MOD Ricky... Please o please let a brother get a sticky! Phone Post
10/21/12 8:36 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

wreckker - Im on iphone now but when i get home i will send my info to man from OZ

i dont own a pink shirt...but my son and i will be proud to rock them.

They look good but more importantly the message and fact someone i dont even know is giving it us... Makes it more special

I havnt been seriously sick since i was a child

It todays selfish world its refreshing and INSPIRING to me to see people show genuine concern for others.

Ttt and fuck cancer Phone Post
Well first off .... It's long over due for a Pink T in your wardrobe... My Gramps used to say " Only REAL men And Queers where Pink" and you aint a Queer ( not politically correct for this day n age) but the message is the same... Lol

2nd ... I hope everything went well at the Docs yesterday and I really hope you Smash Cancer.

3rd im not a pro but if you have any fishing related questions, hit me up, I don't usually share the trade secrets, but when I do, the fish come to you :) Phone Post
10/21/12 8:48 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT Captain America - Haha, I just read through the whole thread, the animal pics are hilarious! Phone Post
Can you believe these people calling out Mr. Meowgie?

He's been on RnR for the last 3 months, laying low, working on his classic car collection n Koi Ponds and training his new Pupil Lil Danny Boy... But after yesterday he's got that look in his eye again... I feel sorry for his next victim (picture Andy's first fight in UFC with Leben)

War Mr.Meow Phone Post
10/21/12 9:19 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  Lol... Mr.meowgie first pic chillin on couch, 2nd pic is my little bros new kitten rolling with his Frenchy!

War Mr. Meowgie!! Phone Post

UGCTT_El Pescadero

My Pugaliar Jimmy would respectfully like to challenge "Frenchy" to a physical altercation.

Pic of Jimmy below from his last weigh-in. As you can see I had to hold him back Dana White style before he got himself DQ'd. That death stare alone has been enough to disable many an opponant:

Jimmy practicing his lethal guard work below - he is a blackbelt as you can see by his collar. His Triangle / Tail choke = no can defend:

Closed Guard:

Bella is not scared to fight anyone....shes a little Tank!

Her Training with Danny

Matrix Bella:

One of her pics from her spread in Muscle n Fitness magazine.

And this is her trying on her Halloweenie Costume

YOU SURE YOUR MAN WANTS SOME OF THIS???

10/21/12 9:26 AM
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes - I hope this gets bumped right before deadline. I am so getting one, but have to wait to get my next check. Love the support. My wife's sister died of cancer and when she saw this she told me I had to buy one. Phone Post
I will bump it for you my creepy compadre... Sorry to hear about your wife n your loss... Cancer took my Gramps and most of his 15 brothers n Sisters... Really hope they find a cure ASAP! Phone Post
Thanks man! Hoping to buy 2, to surprise the Mrs, and help out even more! Phone Post
10/21/12 9:30 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_stuffadamdoes -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_stuffadamdoes - I hope this gets bumped right before deadline. I am so getting one, but have to wait to get my next check. Love the support. My wife's sister died of cancer and when she saw this she told me I had to buy one. Phone Post
I will bump it for you my creepy compadre... Sorry to hear about your wife n your loss... Cancer took my Gramps and most of his 15 brothers n Sisters... Really hope they find a cure ASAP! Phone Post
Thanks man! Hoping to buy 2, to surprise the Mrs, and help out even more! Phone Post
There is a very generous person on here offering to buy someone one... I believe it's on page 2 or 3... Take him up on it!! Then pay it forward! Phone Post
10/21/12 9:45 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Actually on page before this one Phone Post
10/21/12 9:47 AM
othree

My offer to buy someone a shirt is still out there, no one has taken me up on it yet! First to PM me with size and details gets it.

If you don't trust me with your address/name you can send a PM directly to Luvdcuties with your shipping details, who is Wendy aka Frank's wife. I can promise you I am not a creeper though!

ttt!
10/21/12 9:54 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

othree - My offer to buy someone a shirt is still out there, no one has taken me up on it yet! First to PM me with size and details gets it.

If you don't trust me with your address/name you can send a PM directly to Luvdcuties with your shipping details, who is Wendy aka Frank's wife. I can promise you I am not a creeper though!

ttt!
That's the problem... Lol... If you were a CREEP you would be more trustworthy!!

UGCTT for life!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.