UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Give Cancer the Creeps" charity shirt pre-sale!

10/21/12 2:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - 
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Can the sick fighter who wanted a shirt for he and his son (sorry forgot screename) pleas PM me your sizes and delivery details?

If its easier I can order the shirts and you can give your details to Wendy direct, just let me know :) Phone Post
Was in hospital last night, Back home now i will send you my info in 15 mins. Phone Post

Glad you are back home!!! Hope you are having an ok day. I know the feeling all to well of hospital visits and they suck nothing like being home with your family. Hope you feel better soon!!
10/21/12 2:23 PM
othree
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wreckker - 
NotImpressedByYourScreenName - Can the sick fighter who wanted a shirt for he and his son (sorry forgot screename) pleas PM me your sizes and delivery details?

If its easier I can order the shirts and you can give your details to Wendy direct, just let me know :) Phone Post
Was in hospital last night, Back home now i will send you my info in 15 mins. Phone Post

Relax and enjoy some football today :) Stay positive good sir!
10/21/12 2:27 PM
wreckker
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

I feel better today

10/21/12 2:29 PM
Luvdcuties
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As you all know I set this sale up on my own and just realized the store was charging 5.00 for shipping each individual item so I have since fixed that so it is 5.00 shipping for even multiple shirts. Othree it charged you multiple shipping charges which it was not supposed to your shipping should have been 5.00 so I will gladly send you back the extra 10 it charged you sorry about that. Everyone else it did not affect since they were single sales and it is now fixed!!! Should have got my bachelors in business instead of forensics lol
10/21/12 2:33 PM
othree
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - As you all know I set this sale up on my own and just realized the store was charging 5.00 for shipping each individual item so I have since fixed that so it is 5.00 shipping for even multiple shirts. Othree it charged you multiple shipping charges which it was not supposed to your shipping should have been 5.00 so I will gladly send you back the extra 10 it charged you sorry about that. Everyone else it did not affect since they were single sales and it is now fixed!!! Should have got my bachelors in business instead of forensics lol

KEEP IT!!!!
10/21/12 2:33 PM
Luvdcuties

wreckker - 

Thank you!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

I feel better today

Yw Just like I tell my husband for each day you feel a little better it is a great day. As othree said stay positive and watch some football.
10/21/12 2:36 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT
10/21/12 2:37 PM
Luvdcuties

othree - 
Luvdcuties - As you all know I set this sale up on my own and just realized the store was charging 5.00 for shipping each individual item so I have since fixed that so it is 5.00 shipping for even multiple shirts. Othree it charged you multiple shipping charges which it was not supposed to your shipping should have been 5.00 so I will gladly send you back the extra 10 it charged you sorry about that. Everyone else it did not affect since they were single sales and it is now fixed!!! Should have got my bachelors in business instead of forensics lol

KEEP IT!!!!

Ty much appreciated I had to fake shop in my own store to figure out the issue rofl
10/21/12 2:38 PM
othree

Luvdcuties - 
othree - 

KEEP IT!!!!

Ty much appreciated I had to fake shop in my own store to figure out the issue rofl

E-commerce is very sneaky...very very sneaky indeed!
10/21/12 3:22 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT
10/21/12 3:31 PM
othree

othree - I WILL BUY ONE MORE PERSON A SHIRT! Just PM me or email me at ugothree@gmail.com -- Include size & shipping address.

10/21/12 3:44 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree -
othree - I WILL BUY ONE MORE PERSON A SHIRT! Just PM me or email me at ugothree@gmail.com -- Include size & shipping address.

TTT Phone Post
10/21/12 4:03 PM
othree

to. the. top.
10/21/12 4:09 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT
10/21/12 4:19 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT We have now left the single digit world with 10 shirts sold wooohoooo
10/21/12 4:42 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1065 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
Lets rock it ill get mine right now
10/21/12 4:44 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1065 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

can someone post a link there should be one in the OP so its easy to order? ill get a few right now
10/21/12 4:46 PM
othree

http://franksfight.webs.com/apps/webstore/
10/21/12 4:49 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
1950 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - can someone post a link there should be one in the OP so its easy to order? ill get a few right now
It's towards bottom of page one... I'm
Kinda of a dummy when it comes to this link posting stuff.

Thanks for the support... And fuck maybe you can use some of your star power around here and get this mofo stickied! Phone Post
10/21/12 4:49 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

othree - http://franksfight.webs.com/apps/webstore/

thank you!
10/21/12 4:50 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - can someone post a link there should be one in the OP so its easy to order? ill get a few right now
It's towards bottom of page one... I'm
Kinda of a dummy when it comes to this link posting stuff.

Thanks for the support... And fuck maybe you can use some of your star power around here and get this mofo stickied! Phone Post

Edit the link into the OP so its easy, or i can make a thread let me know.
10/21/12 4:53 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

can you only pay via paypal? that might be another reason people arent picking them up quickly, looks like its only paypal.
10/21/12 4:55 PM
SandraBullockFan
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it says paypal but i selected to continue without an account or something like that and paid with a card
10/21/12 4:55 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - can you only pay via paypal? that might be another reason people arent picking them up quickly, looks like its only paypal.
No you can do CC... I did! Phone Post
10/21/12 4:59 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy

only option i have is to continue with paypal...

might wanna make it easier prolly why sales are low so far..

LINK in OP too :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.