UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Give Cancer the Creeps" charity shirt pre-sale!

10/21/12 5:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
othree
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yup, can pay with a credit card with no paypal account!
10/21/12 5:02 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - only option i have is to continue with paypal...

might wanna make it easier prolly why sales are low so far..

LINK in OP too :)
You choose the PayPal option and then it lets you pay with a credit card without setting up a PayPal account. Phone Post
10/21/12 5:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy - can someone post a link there should be one in the OP so its easy to order? ill get a few right now
It's towards bottom of page one... I'm
Kinda of a dummy when it comes to this link posting stuff.

Thanks for the support... And fuck maybe you can use some of your star power around here and get this mofo stickied! Phone Post

Edit the link into the OP so its easy, or i can make a thread let me know.
I figured it out! Phone Post
10/21/12 5:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - only option i have is to continue with paypal...

might wanna make it easier prolly why sales are low so far..

LINK in OP too :)
Cc is option I bought mine like that.. You go to pay with PayPal then it tells you to log in, below that there should be a link to pay with other option.

Sticky! Phone Post
10/21/12 5:11 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties - TTT We have now left the single digit world with 10 shirts sold wooohoooo
Weeee.... Get ready for the Exponential Leap... It's coming! Phone Post
10/21/12 5:24 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - can you only pay via paypal? that might be another reason people arent picking them up quickly, looks like its only paypal.

Once you click pay with paypal it then gives you an option to continue without using paypal. It is on the right underneath the paypal sign in option.
10/21/12 5:40 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
othree - ttt. i am sad that the kings of drama, shane and roy, have a thread stickied right now but this isn't!
Ya I'm scratching my head at that too... Where oh where is my main MOD Ricky... Please o please let a brother get a sticky! Phone Post
. Phone Post
10/21/12 6:09 PM
Luvdcuties
231 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Ok I have changed the description in the shirt to include this "****YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE PAY PAL ONCE YOU CLICK PAY WITH PAYPAL THEN CLICK THE CONTINUE WITHOUT PAYPAL OPTION ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND SIDE UNDERNEATH THE PAYPAL SIGN IN OPTION****" Hope this helps!!
10/21/12 6:10 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties - TTT Ok I have changed the description in the shirt to include this "****YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE PAY PAL ONCE YOU CLICK PAY WITH PAYPAL THEN CLICK THE CONTINUE WITHOUT PAYPAL OPTION ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND SIDE UNDERNEATH THE PAYPAL SIGN IN OPTION****" Hope this helps!!
And I added link to OP... Now let the money Pile-Up! Phone Post
10/21/12 6:15 PM
othree
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree - 
othree - I WILL BUY ONE MORE PERSON A SHIRT! Just PM me or email me at ugothree@gmail.com -- Include size & shipping address.

Plus got 3 half priced blue names over in the other thread! CHECK IT OUT LETS GO!!! FIGHT FOR FRANK
10/21/12 6:18 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties - TTT Ok I have changed the description in the shirt to include this "****YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE PAY PAL ONCE YOU CLICK PAY WITH PAYPAL THEN CLICK THE CONTINUE WITHOUT PAYPAL OPTION ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND SIDE UNDERNEATH THE PAYPAL SIGN IN OPTION****" Hope this helps!!
And I added link to OP... Now let the money Pile-Up! Phone Post

Exactly!!! I will fix tweek do whatever it takes to ensure this is a success from my end even if it means 48 straight hours of shipping rofl
10/21/12 6:25 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

For the love of Sticky where is mod Ricky! Phone Post
10/21/12 6:27 PM
othree

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  For the love of Sticky where is mod Ricky! Phone Post

THIS x1000000
10/21/12 7:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

I'll just sticky it myself... Lol

TTT till its stuck Phone Post
10/21/12 7:20 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  I'll just sticky it myself... Lol

lol TTT
10/21/12 7:22 PM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Restickying Phone Post
10/21/12 7:24 PM
othree

UGCTT_El Pescadero -  I'll just sticky it myself... Lol

I was trying to do this earlier, heh. No idea how neither Frank's Fight thread isn't stuck. I think the other one was but early today it got unstuck.

EITHER WAY STICK IT MODS!!! DO IT!!! FUCK YEAH FRANK WOOOOOOO!
10/21/12 7:26 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Again Phone Post
10/21/12 7:31 PM
othree

back...to...the...future!!

I mean top :)
10/21/12 7:45 PM
sockeye
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tried to order one but seems like the only sizes left are 2x and 3x, sucks I'm a buff large size
10/21/12 7:50 PM
Luvdcuties

sockeye - tried to order one but seems like the only sizes left are 2x and 3x, sucks I'm a buff large size

the 25.00 shirts are the smaller size shirts there are no set amoutns of shirts or sizes so order away ;)
10/21/12 7:51 PM
sockeye
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - 
sockeye - tried to order one but seems like the only sizes left are 2x and 3x, sucks I'm a buff large size

the 25.00 shirts are the smaller size shirts there are no set amoutns of shirts or sizes so order away ;)

Got it, just bought one. Didn't notice the two links at first. Thanks
10/21/12 7:53 PM
Luvdcuties

sockeye - 
Luvdcuties - 

Got it, just bought one. Didn't notice the two links at first. Thanks

yw ty for supporting my hubby ;)
10/21/12 8:17 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT
10/21/12 8:24 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

wreckker - Restickying Phone Post
. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.