UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> "Give Cancer the Creeps" charity shirt pre-sale!

10/21/12 8:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties -
sockeye - 
Luvdcuties - 
sockeye - tried to order one but seems like the only sizes left are 2x and 3x, sucks I'm a buff large size

the 25.00 shirts are the smaller size shirts there are no set amoutns of shirts or sizes so order away ;)

Got it, just bought one. Didn't notice the two links at first. Thanks

yw ty for supporting my hubby ;)
Yes thanks for supporting frank Phone Post
10/21/12 9:01 PM
Luvdcuties
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you follow #FranksFight on twitter I have changed my name from @Luvdcuties to @FranksFight TTT
10/21/12 9:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Luvdcuties - If you follow #FranksFight on twitter I have changed my name from @Luvdcuties to @FranksFight TTT
So... You call Mr. Meowgie out then realize what you have done and change name... I can't say I blame you ;) Phone Post
10/21/12 9:09 PM
Luvdcuties
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties - If you follow #FranksFight on twitter I have changed my name from @Luvdcuties to @FranksFight TTT
So... You call Mr. Meowgie out then realize what you have done and change name... I can't say I blame you ;) Phone Post

Roflmao Oh no no no Lucifer the "fatsquatch" edge fights out of the FranksFight camp so I needed to make sure everything was in line for his upcoming fight therefore change my name so fans could find our team so they could get their pets trained over our way lol
10/21/12 9:35 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties - TTT We have now left the single digit world with 10 shirts sold wooohoooo
Weeee.... Get ready for the Exponential Leap... It's coming! Phone Post

13 and counting TTT
10/21/12 9:39 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Roflmao Oh no no no Lucifer the "fatsquatch" edge fights out of the FranksFight camp so I needed to make sure everything was in line for his upcoming fight therefore change my name so fans could find our team so they could get their pets trained over our way lol
Tell El Gordo Yeti it's on!! Lol Phone Post
10/21/12 9:43 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Luvdcuties -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 

Tell El Gordo Yeti it's on!! Lol Phone Post

ahahaha that is great I would but he isnapping after along day of training and a meet and greet with fans rofl
10/21/12 10:05 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Luvdcuties - TTT
. Phone Post
10/21/12 10:50 PM
Luvdcuties

TTT
10/21/12 11:36 PM
adamscheulen
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd love to have one but I'll have to wait I just lost my sister to cancer last Monday and only go 10 hours of work in last week. So when I get back to having money I will buy one at any price. I've lost my grandmother, my dad, and now my sister to cancer so anything I can do to help I will, god bless frank and his family Phone Post
10/21/12 11:43 PM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
adamscheulen -  I'd love to have one but I'll have to wait I just lost my sister to cancer last Monday and only go 10 hours of work in last week. So when I get back to having money I will buy one at any price. I've lost my grandmother, my dad, and now my sister to cancer so anything I can do to help I will, god bless frank and his family Phone Post

ill buy you one PM me your address for it to be shipped too
10/21/12 11:44 PM
Luvdcuties

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - 
adamscheulen -  I'd love to have one but I'll have to wait I just lost my sister to cancer last Monday and only go 10 hours of work in last week. So when I get back to having money I will buy one at any price. I've lost my grandmother, my dad, and now my sister to cancer so anything I can do to help I will, god bless frank and his family Phone Post

wow that is awesome wtg Uncle Creepy!!! TTT
10/22/12 12:25 AM
adamscheulen
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

Wow that's amazing! Idk how to pm from my phone and I dropped the iPad face down on gravel so it's fucked but soon as I can get on the ol lady's computer I will get that to you thanks so much and I will make a donation soon as I can Phone Post
10/22/12 12:26 AM
adamscheulen

TTt for uncle creepy! Phone Post
10/22/12 12:29 AM
UGCTT_UncleCreepy
1288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

www.UncleCreepyMMA.com, UGCTT President
adamscheulen - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

Wow that's amazing! Idk how to pm from my phone and I dropped the iPad face down on gravel so it's fucked but soon as I can get on the ol lady's computer I will get that to you thanks so much and I will make a donation soon as I can Phone Post

haha no problem buddy! pay it forward

just PM ur info
10/22/12 1:46 AM
wreckker
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Resticking this thread!fuck cancer

Fu k cancer Phone Post
10/22/12 5:52 AM
othree
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree - 
othree - 
othree - I WILL BUY ONE MORE PERSON A SHIRT! Just PM me or email me at ugothree@gmail.com -- Include size & shipping address.

Plus got 3 half priced blue names over in the other thread! CHECK IT OUT LETS GO!!! FIGHT FOR FRANK

Free t-shirt offer is still out there! 2 free blue names still out there! COME ON!!
10/22/12 5:54 AM
othree
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is, if the free blue's are still being offered for donating. I've seen no confirmation either way.
10/22/12 7:02 AM
othree

GIVE ME A BUMP SALLY
10/22/12 7:44 AM
othree

ttt
10/22/12 8:16 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

UGCTT_UncleCreepy -
adamscheulen - 
UGCTT_UncleCreepy -

haha no problem buddy! pay it forward

just PM ur info
Your a gd man uncle... Sorry to here about your losses... Cancer fucking sucks!!

War Frank

Pay it forward!!! Phone Post
10/22/12 8:18 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

othree -
othree - 
othree - 
othree - I WILL BUY ONE MORE PERSON A SHIRT! Just PM me or email me at ugothree@gmail.com -- Include size & shipping address.

Plus got 3 half priced blue names over in the other thread! CHECK IT OUT LETS GO!!! FIGHT FOR FRANK

Free t-shirt offer is still out there! 2 free blue names still out there! COME ON!!
Someone take this man up on his offer!!

"Give Cancer the Creeps" Phone Post
10/22/12 8:28 AM
othree

LET US COMPLETELY CREEP CANCER OUT.....TOGETHER!!!
10/22/12 8:49 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

othree - LET US COMPLETELY CREEP CANCER OUT.....TOGETHER!!!
Agreed Phone Post
10/22/12 8:49 AM
othree

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.